This is Penny Mordaunt, she just became the UK's International Development Secretary

This is Penny Mordaunt, she just became the UK's International Development Secretary

Say something nice about her

fat whore

what a fucking goddess I would give her everything I own if I could massage her feet

Thic milf, would fuck, hot, post moar

Envy is a sin, my kobold friend.

Drop the puke-inducing nail polish and we'll talk.

>envy for a fat white whore
My dick only thirsts for petite Asian qts. Settle for fat white whores at your demise, lad. We have an abundance of them.

milfy

>Mordaunt
Sounds as if she's of French extraction doh (unless that's her husband's name).

She wouldn't fall flat on her face

1993 called and it wants its haircut back.

superior norman genes

would

Well, looks like she is very resilient to hunger.

Britain does have Europe's worst obesity rate.

all because of the fucking scots

British females stop being sexy the moment they open their mouth and you hear them talk.

"Whoy that was a roight bloody good game o' footboll that ol' Arsenal played the otha day, aiy, love? Oiy got tickets fuh an Adele show tomurrow noight. Wanna come with?"

She's probably a big F*R*I*E*N*D*S fan

I'll pass on Adele, thanks.

The British music scene is dead anyway as far as young, contemporary acts (not geriatrics from the 70s).

why isn't she wearing a hijab?

13 Brutal Wedding Night Photos Shared By Husband

good joke friend

What was the last decent one? Arcade Fire? And their peak was like 10 years ago.

Oh my god please take us back!

M-MOMMY

>My dick only thirsts for petite Asian qts.

>Mordaunt lives with her partner, Ian Lyon, a classical singer and director of an IT company, who was elected to Portsmouth City Council for Nelson Ward.[10] The couple breed Burmese cats and have several cats themselves.[39]

is her right leg amputated?

Diabetes most likely

>no kids
>not even actually married, just a common-law relationship

do you really believe a government minister speaks like a brain damaged cockney or are you really that dim

Arcade Fire aren't British...

Canadian, whatever. I'm too lazy and sleep-deprived to check.

check the flag mate

Come on, you can make your samefagging less obvious here.

Why are these captchas so fucking difficult? I have to refresh them ten times to get one that works.

Another liberated feminist career woman too good to have a family or actually get married. Well, she can enjoy dying alone.

there's a lot of that going on in here

>samefagging
the fuck

They're tied to your IP address. If you get them wrong, it punishes you by making them more difficult.

idk why Moot didn't just set up his own internal Sup Forums captcha instead of using Jewgle's one

He was asked about that once and he said reCaptcha was the only captcha service available that had the bandwidth to handle Sup Forums's traffic level.

well aren't you a silly billy

If you reset your router to get a new IP, you'll often get easier captchas.

why are high class women so much better than slag girls