What does sporting failure in your country look like?

What does sporting failure in your country look like?

Is that Bergkamp's son?

Remember that beautiful goal he scored when at Bordeaux?

(((british women)))

top jerj

She's not a Jew, mate

She should be deported for that fucking crying shit..and for going to the /asp/olympics to start with

Has she necked herself yet?

Think she'll do it when she fails the 3rd event. Maybe she'll use her skates to slit her throat

I was watching last night and the announcers were saying that after Sochi she went into a severe depression and received death threats. What the hell did you guys do to her?

ZERO M E D A L S

is this the bitch who got her ass grabbed few days ago??

>death threats

Guarantee that didn't happen, bet she made it up she seems like a psycho. No one really watches the Winter Olympics and the ones who do are super supportive comfy characters that almost prefer someone to lose so they can have an underdog.

snowboarding is not a sport

I just had bouchardposteur flashbacks. Oh god. Please go away.

I always assume these days that 'death threats' means 'some twitter egg sperging out'

im going to cheer for her just because she got bullied

I did imagine the thought of someone getting so worked up over the Winter Olympics seemed laughable... but the internet.

neither is trekking on flat land with skis but at least you dont have zero medals

State of the Beeb.

Your guess is as good as mine.

i wanna sticky my dicky

A fucking slug

if you don't like it you can just get the fuck out

Speed Skating is one of the biggest sports in Korea and in Sochi she crashed out taking a gook with her. Got death threats for months from Korean NEETs over it.

she looks like such a roastie

ye