Oregon thread

Oregon thread

What's the squad up to today?

Attached: 42069.gif (1099x733, 91K)

Working in West Linn today. What upppp?

Not working. Just shitting around

bump

Studying for finals

Attached: 1575599176822.png (1149x768, 1.27M)

stop doing that!

bum

Sad monday

Missing home, active duty in Germany.

Just hanging out today, near Salem. Anyone want to grab a drink or something?

You'll make it user!

r u cute

I'm not bad, m/30

Foreigner here, how is the Oregon coast ? Nice ??

Lots of natural beauty. Where are you from?

It's the fuckin best. We have whatever outdoors you could want all within 3 hours. Mountains. Desert. Beaches. Forest. Lakes EVERYWHERE.

This is the place to live if you love nature. Nottto mention all the microbreweries. Plus, Portland has some of the best strip clubs in the country

France. Nobody's perfect...
I saw some pictures and it kind of look like atlantic coast from here.. But I've been said there was a lot of damages du to pollution in Oregon.. So I was kind of curious....

It's not too bad I don't think.

Yep, I dunno why, but I'm attired by Oregon and Washington. Maybe one day, I'll come and visit..

Oh I remember, that was about oxygen deprivation zone in coastal waters..

I haven't heard that in oregon

My brother just bought a house in P-land so I go there more often now, and the thing I didn';t expect was the abundance of homeless camps and the not so warm fuzzy feeling when biking around after dark. And do understand correctly there is no concealed carry in city limits?

Portland is mostly shit with the occasional cool bar or one of 6 sex clubs. That's the city for you. Over priced housing and shit.

The nice parts are nice, but nature is best here.

Kik: bsh368db

Hit me up if you want to stop being a NEET and want to meet someone for whatever.

It's my day off, lounging around getting stoned and watching YouTube

Cold. Very cold. Oths nothing like California or Florida. Very corse sand, very rocky coast. Extremely pretty.

Where's my rogue valley peeps?

Agree with the cold, even on the hottest day of the year you will not want to swim in the ocean without a wet/dry suit. Sand is not coarse though on majority of beaches.

It is south of Bandon. Oregon doesn't have the fine sand of socal or Florida. The closest 8ve seen is the dunes at Florence. Also only idiots swim in the ocean in Oregon, we have a nasty fucking rip tide.

What do you like doing>

What part of the state you in? I'm not befriending some pdx faggot

Salem, fuck going to PDX unless you have too

Literally anything, watching TV, movies, games, hiking, drinking, whatever the worlds an oyster, just don't want to be alone

Ruch resident signing in.

Attached: 120415_1120[00].jpg (1600x1200, 360K)

Fuck going north of poogene unless you have to, the whole williamete valley sucks

Hey oh from Gold Hill

I mean. Fair.

Salem reminds me of a bigger Medford, in the good and bad ways lol

Nice, and looks like the fog burned off for you today? One thing I like about the applegate is all the sun we get in the winter.

Attached: 102816_1718[02].jpg (1600x1200, 329K)

There wasn't any fog by the time I woke up around noon, it was foggy af out here at midnight when I dove home from work.

I love the Applegate valley, my family deliverd the trib out there for a decade, wish I oxukd afford property out there.

lilz...what kind of faggot has a watershed mapp? No wonder you're looking for nudes on the internet instead of out fucking actual women.

Attached: 1498080644987.gif (500x333, 150K)

Are you a dude

Yeah, and?

Obviously you don't care about 5he environment faggot

Place is a zoo with all the dope growers flocking here, have to laugh every time I see a guy in dreads driving a brand new full size diesel pickup.
Our little contributiion to the epidemic pic related.,

Attached: IMG_8128 the forest.jpg (2000x1500, 1.3M)

Any femanons here like xan

There are a no females here and fuck off you benzo addicted faggot.

BUMP

Where my Anti-fa cucks at tonite, beta soi-boyz 4 life yo!

Attached: 1574936708802m.jpg (1024x1002, 110K)

Hello from Beaverton, frens

Attached: 1571422229792.jpg (640x637, 34K)

Beav bros!

Attached: 51ANE8TY5PL._SX450_.jpg (450x446, 33K)

K falls In the house

My sympathies. JK How do you like it there, what brought you to that area?

beav reporting in

what's happening in the beav today

going bowling later so that's something

Kingpins?

Price of housing, it is very pottery area, not always grey suites. Big change from Vegas

Pretty

Prince of housing, pretty area no grey skies

Understand. My sister lived there for a while going to OIT, but she eventually moved back to Eugene.
I lived in Bend for a while and got burned out on the desert climate so tha'ts why I think low of it. But the smaller town and less congestion are appealing. The difference in season is huge, summer can be so nice but then there is the long cold winter coming.

ye

haven't been yet, but i want to check it out sometime

I'm going to the newer complex on cedar hills. its run/operated by a lot of the same people who ran the demolished sunset lanes.

it can be pricey depending on the night, but mondays has good deals for service industry workers, so I go as a work thing.

Sunset lanes was kino. I miss the on Roxy's building too.

true that. they moved roxy's but something feels a little off. still dank, but it ain't the classic.

The atmosphere is off forsure

Coming from Vegas the high desert here is nothing. Lots of growth. Winter is 4 months not to bad

Old user from Hillsboro here, fucking sanctuary city! Many illegals about 4 blocks away and closing fast!

Say hello

Watch out for the cops in Newberg. It's a drug corridor so they like to tailgate you. (illegal) force you into the ditch (Illegal) tell you it was your fault,
Try to be the next 'pretty boy' John Brunnel, (from COPS). And then tell you "You've been 'fun'".

Meth.
It's a helluva drug.