Why is the American police so violent?

Why is the American police so violent?
They're barely any better than the thugs they supposedly protect the people from.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricci_v._DeStefano
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because americans are retarded.

DEATH TO LEFTISTS

Nobody wants to be a cop so they accept anyone, even those with violent pasts and people that don't pass mental health tests.

o rly?

They have the police they deserve.

They discriminated against that man, because he would have quit in less than a year.

Cop work is more boring than exciting, and there is little mental stimulation. An intelligent person would find such work unfulfilling and look elsewhere soon.

Also funny that you said "They're barely any better than the thugs they supposedly protect the people from." because cops are quite frequently arrested (or not) for assault while off-duty. Almost every time a cop bashes someones head in or kills them you'll hear about how a month earlier they chimped out and threatened to kill someone for cutting them off while off-duty.

It's actually not that hard:
They usually encounter violent criminals, who are equally armed as them and therefore more violent towards police force. So they tend to be more violent towards others because they expect them to be more violent.

Yup, it's extremely rare to see even just an overweight cop instead of obese. I've only seen three fit cops in my entire life. Two together that looked like brothers and a female cop with giant biceps in elementary. I live in a really high crime area too.

>It's actually not that hard:
>They usually encounter violent criminals, who are equally armed as them and therefore more violent towards police force. So they tend to be more violent towards others because they expect them to be more violent.
Pretty much this. Our thugs are worse than any cop. We seriously should make sure their families aren't allowed to reproduce or raise any future generations.

Also, Hungary criticizing macing scum after beating up migrants is a bit rich. A

>even those with violent pasts
That is actually a disqualifier unless you count all service members as having a violent past.

Kek
This should rustle Jimmies. In New Haven, CT the whites (and Hispanics) had no problem passing the firefighter entrance exam but the overwhelming majority of the black applicants kept failing. So despite it being a test for first responders the city threw out the exam for "diversity". The white firefighters called bullshit and the Supreme court agreed.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricci_v._DeStefano

>beating up migrants
Ah. Look at all these peaceful migrants, looking to integrate into European society with their civilized ways.
Don't try and change the subject.

But they beat up people who aren't even resisting, or just straight up shooting them in cold blood. Or in the first pic where he's gassing a bunch of kids who just sit on the ground peacefully.

That's retarded. Some people don't want to be intellectually stimulated nonstop. I used to work with a guy loading and unloading trucks that had a masters degree in electrical engineering. He said he missed physical labor, the nonstop activity made the day go by faster.

sorry to beat your dad Mahmud

>Ah. Look at all these peaceful migrants, looking to integrate into European society with their civilized ways.
>Don't try and change the subject.

Ahhh yes our protestors are also peaceful.

>sorry to beat your dad Mahmud
I'm not a Muslim and I don't give a shit actually. It's just interesting you fail to see the similarity between violent protestors her and violent migrants in Europe.

Nobody is disputing that violent mobs should be dealt with efficiently. But those kids in the first picture are anything but violent. That's the whole point of this thread, that American police use unnecessary force to deal with the slightest problems.

>You don't need weapons for self-defense, just rely on the police
>Police are evil and cannot be trusted

and the point the user was trying to make earlier was that only psychos and violent thugs apply to be cops because that picture is what you're dealing with if you're a cop in most states.

>anime

>complaining about weebs on a site made by and for weebs

>"but moooom it tastes bad!"
>"then enjoy the taste of molten lead bitchboy!"

Your reasoning is backwards and makes no sense. There are far worse jobs than being a policeman,and people in such places don't make such a fucking mess.

Take folks who work in rehabs for example. All day long they're surrounded by substance abusers and the lowest human trash the planet can offer, some who are still on the stuff, who are violent, prone to outbursts, yet they are able to approach them without putting them through a fucking drywall you Americans are so fond of, on a daily basiss.

the difference is being a worker in a rehab facility doesn't promise you a uniform, a shiny badge, a gun, and the ability to abuse power while also claiming that you're a selfless defender of the community like being a policeman does. Of course those two professions will attract different types of people.

Anglo blood

>He said he missed physical labor, the nonstop activity made the day go by faster.
Cop work isn't very physical either.

You spent +10 hours driving all day, going to stupid ass calls. Very rarely do you chase someone or wrestle them.

I remember working at Home Depot and getting in trouble for going 6 hours without lunch. Physical work does make the day go faster.

because they have to police americans

My point wasnt that cop work is physical. My point was that people like jobs for different reasons