Who was the worst character of the cast?

Who was the worst character of the cast?

Malcolm, the answer is always Malcolm

None, they were all great, including the supporting cast. Shit, especially the supporting cast.

Francis' wife

dewey once he got older
the mom in the later seasons went kind of soft
malcolm and reece once they went through puberty

first few seasons there is no worst character

this right here, can't think of a single moment she made me laugh, she served her purpose but nothing beyond it

If you're talking just the main cast I'd probably say reese was the most one note

i thought she was funny when she was interacting with lois, that's about it

>Its a Malcolm and Reese episode

this shit right here was fucking kino, people talk about the series going downhill in the later seasons because the situations are more out there and less inclined to relatability, but I've always thought they were just as funny, if not funnier

>Shows will never be this good again

I agree

All jokes aside this show doesnt have a single bad episode, 7 solid seasons

anyone else here fuckin coom to that episode

Honesty, Malcolm.

Cunty mom
Youngest kid

Did anyone else want to fuck Lois?

Cranston because he hates America and Freedom.

honestly yea

You're gay if you say you wouldn't. She's hot milf

>its a Hal episode

Malcolm

contender for the best episode. Really captures the essence of their attitude

>its a Hal episode.

>mfw

Stevie was by far the fucking worst.

Epitome of a one note character

You definetly lost the circle game in school

she's hot as shit, that's why she's best character

Hal was the best character.
>that episode where he built a robot
>thst episode where he calmed down that special ed kid
>that episode with the bodybuilders
However, the best episode was the one where they went to Francis' farm and bought that rocket.

>It literally becomes daylight when the firework goes off

KINO

It had some really shit stuff in theater seasons. Reese had some terrible storylines.
>the reese in the army arc
>the episode where he becomes religious and floats in the air on a lawn chair with balloons on it

>Reese in army
>Not GOAT

Leave

>Nothing will ever top Francis's military school shenanigans
Why even live

Could you eat 100?

Those cringeworthy retards in the remedial class. That's when the show went to shit. Not a single episode featuring those kids was remotely funny

There was the one episode with Hal and the strong men, they featured prominently in that and it was pretty great

definitely Dewey

especially when they confirmed his life will be easy mode compared to Malcolm

Well of course I could.

Also the one where Dewey composes a musical about his shitty home life

Early season Dewey was the best character in the show, late season Dewey was by far the worst. It wasn't even a slow transition, around the season they introduced the baby he went to shit almost overnight.

Jamie ruined everything.

>Early season Dewey was the best character in the show

Worst meme going

I think we can all agree the baby was the worst character.

This, although Jamie really is a byproduct of the writers struggling for new ideas, which is why the show went to shit in the later seasons. That and the kids growing up and losing their original identities and becoming extremely obnoxious

S1-4 rivals golden age Simpsons in quality, S5 has some good episodes but it overall patchy but the last two seasons are terrible

>Jamie really is a byproduct of the writers struggling for new ideas, which is why the show went to shit in the later seasons

Why are you just talking shit? The actress who played Lois got pregnant in real life so they had NO chance in making her pregnant in the show again, they were forced into writing it into the show

will i get banged this year