My 11yo niece smells 'fishy odor' like sea weed in my room and made a big deal about it...

my 11yo niece smells 'fishy odor' like sea weed in my room and made a big deal about it. I told her it was from eating seaweed but in reality it's because i just jacked off.

The problem is she has a keen sense of smell and now i can't fap without her noticing the smell on me.

oddly enough, she stated she liked the smell which made me concerned she knows what it is.

advice?

Attached: 1484492465550.png (598x408, 353K)

You are a fucking piece of shit retard larper

Pavlov her until you can shove your dick in her obviously

not a larper; i'd be sexualizing her if i was. more concerned that she will tell her parents or mention it in public.

could it also be from eating seaweed, like sweating it out?

SAUCE

rotary engine is the artist.

bump

wash yourself neckbear

Off her.

Just stay low and try to hide the fucking odor. When i was 11 you bet i knew what fapping was. Unless you live in an amish community or your niece doesn't have access to the internet, which are pretty rare circumstances, she knows what you're doing. And i doubt she will go up to her parents and be like "he's jacking off up there lol", she gonna try to hide the fact that she knows what masturbation is to her parents because that's what kids do

This

that makes me feel a little better. not sure how that would have played out.

So are you prison ready?

this, she is just trying to embarass you, since to her it is something shameful to be doing she assumes you feel the same.

It is normal to kids her age, my advice would for you to lay low for some time, jerk in the bathroom maybe.

bro just use febreeze

Tell her it's your ejaculant and either she'll be disgusted and never bring it up again or you'll get to live your favorite hentai fantasy. Win/win, unless you get her preggo or you get arrested.

Who tf makes a fishy smell when they fap? kys

"Yeah i was JACKING OFF in my room."

"Oh that's so cool user, i've decided that i want to fuck you because you masturbated and made your room smell like shit!"

"Oh man, life's pretty hard when you destroy as much pussy as i do! Just like in the animes!"

And then everyone in the family clapped.

wash yo ass and open the window you dirty weeb

>spacing

Attached: 1575311163958.jpg (936x960, 154K)

to know the spacing you have to use the site in question, maybe you should be the one going back

Attached: 1552720582208.jpg (820x688, 69K)

I mean, if you have no imagination, that's how it would go.

Find a tall building and jump off?

>i LARP about fucking kids on the regular

Nut in her choccy milk if she likes it so much...

Nigger, you're on 4chin, if you're not larping about fucking kids, what are you even doing here?

KEK

Dont hit yourself with your sperm
Use tp and throw it into the toilet afterwards

/thread

/thread

Was your fucking dick dude, wtf

being called a nigger i guess

So basically you're here being a lil' bitch.

so? what you gonna do about it?

Kiss you on the lips ;*

larp like I'm fucking you.

this assumes she knows to correlate the odor with the act. what if when she's talking to her parents she's like "user always smells like salty milk and coins after he comes back from his room"

The path is obvious. Cum on some Nori and let dry, then have her sniff it and then eat it....