Anyone feel like they've seen more respectable behavior from niggers lately...

Anyone feel like they've seen more respectable behavior from niggers lately? I feel like I've seen them walking around with their kids more, being less aggressive, being more polite, etc.

I almost feel like the ongoing #BLM chimpout is enabling them to get over their fear of "acting white", like they're saving face by being loud and angry in that respect while quietly acting more civilized in private.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/07/children-tied-up-in-texas-back-yard-had-hundreds-of-injuries-and-scars-police-say/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>living anywhere with a noticeable black presence

Nope

What you are witnessing is probably similar to the behavior displayed by whites who grovel at the feet of people of color.

When r-strategists finally recognize that the behavior of their group could lead to consequences for them, their default response is to prostrate themselves before the aggressors in an attempt to curry favor and spare their lives.

Unfortunately for the white grovelers, it won't work for them; the question then is if this should work for blacks who suddenly feel compelled to try to fit in with civilization.

You know evolution is a sneaky bitch.
Next is mudskin turn.

No.

>I feel like I've seen them walking around with their kids more, being less aggressive, being more polite, etc.

That's actually all due to Pokemon Go.

I rarely even see niggers

I've lately seen worse from young black males.

I live in a city with a small but not insignificant black population, and young black males seem eager to stoke conflict. Outside Target, just yesterday, four young black males were listening to music though a phone's speaker, literally dancing and laughing right in front of the entrance.

There was technically enough room to get between the middle two, but they obviously wanted everyone to feel as uncomfortable as possible.

I work with office black people, I never experience hoodrats.

All the black guys I'm acquainted with seem pretty chill. Coming from a guy who lives near Detroit, but not in Detroit

>I feel like I've seen them walking around with their kids more, being less aggressive, being more polite, etc.

Where do you live nigger?

Last time I've seen niggers was 3 years ago in Paris and they were pretty classy compared to arabs. But I'm posting just to bump anyway.

>Killing cops
>Respectable behaviour

No.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/07/children-tied-up-in-texas-back-yard-had-hundreds-of-injuries-and-scars-police-say/

Source

That germanic bitch got ass

Yeah I see niggas smiling at me a lot more these days, even making small talk sometimes.

You mean you started going out? Tucking Kek you children are good with your jokes

>Booty

>white cop
wtf I hate detroit now

This is the most clever edit I've ever seen.

I live in NE Ohio. No choice to move

Fuck no. I work in loss prevention and there has been a marked increase in not only the frequency of black shoplifters but also their likelihood of becoming violent.
2016 has set the record for violent incidents in my company and it's only July