What to say?

what to say?

Attached: IMG_9844.jpg (1242x2208, 292K)

Have sex with me whore

fuck her retard

I am autistic AMA me anything

what to say thoughhh

not chad enough for that lmao

invite her out on a drink or to a party then fuck her

ask her what she means

Ask her to shit in some Tupperware and drop it off at your house

"if you know what I mean" suggest she's trying to employ a double entendre and so what she really means by getting stress out is by having sex with her. Tell her you can both get your stress out and choose an activity, preferably that leads to sex.

Attached: 1524434168416.jpg (704x692, 73K)

Yeah i got that, I just dont know what to say.. i mean like isn't asking for str8 up sex as the first message too easy? im sure tons of men are asking her

let's have some ihop after sex? idk we don't have ihop where im from

lol

Tell her you want to fuck her for the sole purpose of procreation.

She'll want that dick so hard if you aren't an ugly beta

>user: " you sex me ?"
>hannah: "yes we sex now"

>sex

>feelsgoodman.jpg

>profit?

shes some indie bi girl idk if htat would work

can't go for drinks if you're in America right, since 18, so suggest another meeting place like a restaurant. Of course though, considering she clearly just wants sex, if you aren't at least a 7/10 your chances are slim to none

I mean you have to factor in the fact that she did swipe right on me

Tell her you have Netflix or Disney+

>Do you have feet? I can't see them in the pic

fair enough, well good luck in your endeavors to get some poon

i still dont know what to say as a first message lmaoo

see thats where you are wrong. She obviously wants to relieve stress by fucking or she wouldnt have wrote what she did. she is not looking for any commitment and women love alpha males even if they say they don't. The want a dominant, confident man in bed especially if its for stress relief and then be done with you after her "stress" is relieved. Finding a dominant asshole is the perfect guy for her particular situation because she isnt going to have to worry about the fucking non alphas getting all attached and try to smother her with attention she wont want after fucking.

tinder doesnt work remotely like this in my country. Full of fucking prostitutes and low-life idiots tryna get ego boost. No sex anyway.

well im clearly not an alpha man but she still swiped right so.... who knows lol

You could be if you told with with confidence exactly what you wanna do to her if she were to pick you to be the one to relieve her stress. Just tell her straight up exactly what you want to do to her or dont and let her fuck someone else.

>which park is the nearest in your vicinity
>let's have a walk in the park, if you know what I mean

after that itll be a walk in the park
figuratively

You should study

Implying you even matched in the first place.

God profiles like this make me so jaded..
I'm an average looking guy. At peak I can get about three Tinder dates a year.
I don't even want to imagine how many fucking matches/hookups this hot dtf 18 year old would have.

kek

to give it some perspective, imagine getting 100 matches and they're all ugly fat bitches. that's how she feels

Any more of her?

Tinder is not a good representation of how dating actually works. It's superficial I'm nature and due to how women and men act, women are always going to be scarce for the same reason you see pajeets looking asking for bobs. Honestly the best way to get pussy is still good old fashioned relationships, with bar hookups coming in at 2nd.

Post your pics so I can accurately asses your chances and calculate your next move.

Look at how fucking furry her arms are. The fuck user, you don't want that.

i still don't know how you have that many matches

probably catfishing

me?

EZ. Either be funny or just be nice. If she's worth your time it'll work out, if not, plenty of ez pussy out there my guy

This is what I post to Tinder girls like this and I have great success but then again have a big cock tattoos athletic and a sense of humor

Id like to bend you over and spank your sexy ass red and hot till your pussy is dripping wet tie you up and take a vibrator to your clit while I wiggle my fingers on your gspot teasing you bringing you to the edge make you beg me to let you cum fill you up with my fat cock fuck you hard and deep feel your pussy grip me tight as you cum again and again as I choke you hard

Or send

Id like to make you daddy's lil fuck doll rape toy to use and abuse as i like

Helps if they have daddy issues

lmao

aren't you the guy that makes this thread almost every day with random cringy conversations with girls?

Do the second one. Won't work if you don't look manly enough tho.

nice RP cool guy

nah lol.

Attached: tindah.jpg (1242x1612, 214K)

Hey when are you trying to releave that stress?

I like your pictures and all, but have you heard of Raid: Shadow Legends?? The game is totally free and has the most immersive gameplay I've ever seen (personally) in a mobile game. With awesome 3D GRAPHICS and hundreds of champions to choose from, you'll basically never stop playing. I mean really, look how crazy the level of detail on these champions are! Not only that, I'll be providing an extra boost if you use my afilliate code: 531L0UT. This will start you with a free 50K coins and any legend you want! So download right now on the iOS and Android app stores, I mean it's free why wouldn't you, you should consider sending this message to your friends too, Raid: Shadow Legends must be shared, share Raid: Shadow Legends with your friends, family, animals, we'd just love to see more people using Raid: Shadow Legends, share Raid: Shadow Legends now!

I'm a construction worker I look like a lumberjack with a big beard it works perfectly. One out of a hundred times

youre not doing anything are you
you still wont have to do anything when i come by
bonus: im a stress vampire

Never change Sup Forums

decent ..

You're talking to 40 year old women, its a bit different for college students

Tell her to eat your ass

top kek

Jesus this thread if filled is filled with basement dwelling neckbeard virgins, just say “ I have some “stress balls” you can squeeze”

Bulshit I put my age as 29 and then I say I'm actually 56 but really I'm 46 you don't think 19 year old college girls have daddy issues and fuck older guys with confidence

Lmaooooo, i think thats the worst one so far

Not construction guys that say cringe roleplay shit like that.

"hey, i'm pretty good at "massages", want to grab a drink and unwind tomorrow?"
play her game

You look like Elliot Roger's retarded half brother

Do u not see the dick TRYNG to pop out of her pants? At best she’s extremely filthy down there wearing jeans that do that

ok never mind she just thinks she can get weed from you.

>hey do u like "penus" by any chance ;)
jesus why can none of you aspies have a normal conversation

haha ive gotten that before actually

mmmmmmmmmmm public bathroom sex...

jelly

bruh you look stoned as fuck.

its just the pic i swear LOL

Truth. I'm 37 and married and look like a reasonably fit biker. 17-19 year olds flirt at me on the regular.

Bro you look 12

LOOOOL, you live in alabama?

i get alot of matches though so, keep roasting

No hate man, good on you. I just can't tell how old anyone is from about 15-25 anymore.

Exactly

Tell her that she is a total whore and should get aids.
I now you wont.
Faggot

i agree with you though i look young lol

Fuck you look like a total loser, fuck her, dont worry if she choose to swipe right on a ugly ass faggot as yourself you got all the chances to fuck her.

LOOOOL. jealous much?

Jealous? On what? Use a mirror nigger, fuck's sake man.
At least its easy for you to know if a woman has standards, she'll just ignore you

I actually got 100 matches in a very short time but they were mostly either fat or ugly
Tried OkCupid, same results
It's fucking depressing