Hey Sup Forumstards, just checking in to see if anyone else here is part of the no hygiene movement. Personally...

Hey Sup Forumstards, just checking in to see if anyone else here is part of the no hygiene movement. Personally, I haven't brushed my teeth, wiped my ass or showered for 11 months, and the progress has been incredible. If anyone else is interested in this movement come join the community at reddit.com/r/nohygiene (we are currently looking for moderators). (Pic related, its me doin some good ol spelunking in the slurry tank =D)

Attached: slurry.jpg (1920x1080, 529K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WVsPds5a8jI
youtube.com/watch?v=FuqLSRmkcow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no hygiene movement.
>community at reddit

sounds about right

why can I smell that through Sup Forums

ur bottom lip

The joke is "Upper lip" retard

Wait.. you haven't wiped your ass?

Really?

Shave your mustache and fucking wash your face for once

The joke is "you" you

Attached: 1575343669789.jpg (328x328, 14K)

OP here, yeah I havent wiped my ass... I've been hitting the gym as well and I've gained like 25 pounds of muscle mass, and I have 2 girlfriends now. My life has seriously changed for the better!

this seriously doesn't surprise me. reddit is autism given form

“2 girlfriends” u fucking wish virgin greaseball lmaooo

Attached: 7513DC4D-32FF-49D7-8297-1F8055E239E7.jpg (600x582, 68K)

jokes on you. I smell normal in france

dirty ass nigger

W-what is that?

Attached: 1F2F92A2-644A-4925-9D0A-75069451052C.jpg (606x611, 216K)

exit or entrance point of a pig. Pig is a water powered cleaning tool essentially a sprayer head on a long hose used to clean out sewer lines.

youtube.com/watch?v=WVsPds5a8jI

Vile

Wait so what's going on in the picture?

if u seh so

Attached: 4e8.jpg (600x543, 54K)

sewage access pipe is flowing backwards because it has a pig inside pushing the dookey slurry back

France smells like sewage?

sewage smells like france

I have to work with a fucking retarded, idiot loser just like yourself. Do us all a favor and just neck yourself already and take the others with you

I dont really know why the replies are so hostile, but please check out /r/nohygiene. We're really trying to make it grow! Love you guys!

you fucking faggots falling for the most obvious bait holy fuck get these coomers off this board.

The pic is from this video I uploaded: youtube.com/watch?v=FuqLSRmkcow

He's religious as fuck (re: super retarded) and thinks that showering less will save water for the more unfortunate. The guy's a fucking writeoff... no doubt, but Just don't be like him k? Please?

but user

how euphoric are you at this time?

someone let the Nurglings out again.

Attached: Brother get the flamer.jpg (468x655, 47K)

I think the word you were looking for is "disgusted"
And yes, I am. very much, Bitch is gonna be fired soon cuz geezus and shit! Lol... I fucking love it! Loser go home!

maximum euphoria achieved

Attached: 59c.jpg (500x557, 40K)

Can someone educate me on this? Why do people do this? Do you feel "better" afterward? Is it something sexual? And do you get any infections? Anything else that would help me understand.

Attached: 1575656189986.jpg (800x600, 110K)

they do it because some moron goes to india and gets a bad idea then brings it back. people are retarded but they'll put great effort into thinking theyre better than you