Americans are scary

Americans are scary

Tell your countrymen to stop coming here then.

why do americans have little brown eyes?

>Americans are scary
Maybe you should build a wall between you and us then.

I'm afraid

Afraid of Americans

Me too. There might be some in this thread

Latinos of Sup Forums are too stupid to understand this meme laughs at the rising mestizo population of the USA which indirectly also labels them as monstrous goblins
Its cringe as fuck to see mexicans and brazilians laugh at the USA for having having too many mixed race people and too few whites

I don't think anyone cares. They just like shitposting

ludwig the racemixed, 1/64th austrian

bruh they're just funny pictures that make Sup Forums upset

don't take 'muh whiteness' too seriously lad

I get a kick out of this meme. The fact that it's usually Europeans and mestizos posting these brings a smile to my face. The mestizos because they're insulting themselves, Europeans because they often like to pretend they're above racism. Sure, some are just shitposting, but you know there are those few who take it very seriously.

>-52%

this

>aah, you were at my mart, all along!

top kek

>no fucked up mouth to the side with many 3rd world flags and one european one to show the heritage
It would be perfect

I am not white and I think this meme is hilarious desuyo

this is what they'll look like when their whiteness gets to -1%

Oh come now they're not that scary, in fact if you get to know them their rather sweet.
t. forest brother

i like dark goblins

It doesn't seem that you understand this meme. It makes fun of American that are obsessed at race and ethnicity while also being mixed themselves. You can see mixed Europeans, but none of them mention their "1/8th Cretan" or "1/16th Occitanian" heritage like Americans do because they belong in national groups.

El DemiGOBLO

Mexican influence unironically

See

ever think it's because this land is all immigrants from somewhere else? People like to have to identify a part of them that were somewhere else at one point. don't get why euros get so bootyblasted about it.

WTF

Amerindian stallion influence**

FTFY

Leave the white worshipper arg*ntine monkeys to suck america's dick

sniff

this is true. Pic related is me rn

The meme is making fun of mixed Americans who pretend they're white. It's not just "haha mixed race people are ugly", if it was you would see the meme being applied to the rest of the Americas. It's entirely to do with Americans and their race obsession. Nobody here cares if you're mixed race unless you act like an American about it.

>Sure, some are just shitposting, but you know there are those few who take it very seriously.

This

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Wtf mate? we're laughing at the fact that some americans are racist and think latinos/blacks are subhuman, so let's make fun of them showing that their own country has become what they hate

The vast majority of Americans don't give a shit about race, though. Even in the most racist parts of this country, you still see mixed race couples everywhere.

>mfw an American makes an intelligent post