>clean up
>go pee
>kinda hurt coming out
not burning, mind you

so

i dont wanna die
i dont wanna lose my dick
what do

Attached: 71LYJWliywL._SL1500_.jpg (1000x1500, 165K)

you have aids, rest in peace user

shit dude thats bad. exploding dick syndrome ive seen it before. see a doctor before its too late

you caught robo-aids. should've just fucked a real girl

Lol, kidney stone

Bruh you have a urinary tract infection

It might be the forever ongoing serious case of homosexualis originalis scriptorum.

>no constant throbbing pain in back
no

no burning

i dont wanna lose my scrotum either

You busted a nut so hard in that hot doll you probably popped a V vein. Not emergency but go see a doctor as soon as you can.

Are you nuts swollen or is your dick bent? Also what kind of sex doll

If it were an adult doll he's in the clear but if it's a child doll then it's obviously a case of god's wrath

Mighta had a light hernia. Feel around inside your sack.

Just go to a doctor, repeat what you dumped on this thread, and replace "sexdoll" with "girlfriend".

You do know you don't have to tell them about the sex doll. You could just say you were masturbating with a fleshlight or without lotion or something. If you're really that insecure about your sexual taboos, just tell them you were doing squats at the gym. I'm sure they'll believe you came pretty hard from doing that 50th squat with 100lbs of weight.

How long ago was this? Can you still get hard? Can you still pee/ejaculate? Is there any pain whatsoever now? Any physical abnormalities (bleeding, growths, discolouration, etc.)?

>nuts swole
nope, not even tender
>dick bent
nope, still able to get erections with no problems
>type of doll
not posting actual doll because of how often i post it and dont wanna become the broken dick doll user.

This. Just go to a doctor and be vague. They don't want to know about your wanking habits any more than you want to tell them.

>dont wanna become the broken dick doll user

Embrace it user

You are either the Akira doll owner or the guy with that really thicc doll.

Don't worry about it. Ignore any pain, swelling, bleeding, necrosis etc.

Anyone stupid enough to seek medical advice on Sup Forums deserves to die.

Source on this doll i like it?

Lmao good call. It sound like you may have got semen backed into your bladder? Never had this problem with my dolls but I've heard of some people who death grip jerk off have this issue where the cum backs up into their urinary tract. I would tell a doctor about it and maybe check your prostate as well.

Attached: IMG_20191207_103206_resize_67.jpg (800x450, 270K)