Good Fucking Riddance

Good Fucking Riddance

Attached: wINIUJeowJZM9k4GkWTcoxV5N6HoU5JYP8zD5PgpgNQ.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxVMG8NP-1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kinda hoping there will eventually be a suicide video I can jerk it to.

what'd i miss?

i hope he's prepared his butthole for prison. He's a pretty boi

Onision, just look him up

So what happened? Did chris hansen finally get him?

imagine being a grown ass 30+ year old man in tears of being banned from patreon

He sure does have a pretty mouth

No he's not wtf

there a lot about him to look up whats the new part?
saw where he lost his income

What happened?

just tell us retard. i dont want the sanitized media version i wanna hear it from a real life dick suckin faggot like yourself

banned from patreon for doxxing

that's it?

can't wait for his grooming of little kids to catch up to him now.

You know all these "freak out" videos he's putting out is him acting to pander to what people want him to do. I'm sure a little bit of it is real, but he's trying to overplay his reaction to all the hate to show it's not getting to him. He even plugs his website at the end, I'm sure he talks to his 13 year old fanbase in private discords about how he's "trolling" everyone with his ebin acting skillz too. Just stop feeding this faggot attention and he'll go away.

If you even look at the end of his latest video here:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxVMG8NP-1U

You can see names of his supporters that are still giving him money for these exact videos/content and they're all the names you'd expect

>can't wait for his grooming of little kids to catch up to him now.

How bipolar b can be. This right next to Loli shit

are you stupid? do you think everyone on Sup Forums is the same person?

>attempts to point out alleged homogeneous nature of all Sup Forums users having conflicting opinions
>is a user of Sup Forums posting on Sup Forums

So, you're a pedophile, huh?

Are you stupid?

inmates without a woman for years would sure think so

Not that it really matters he's going to prison, no doubt about it

hell no he's an exposed child groomer

DO YA LIKE KOMBUCHA????????? I LOOOOVE KOMBUCHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!@@##@#

As much as I'd like for that to happen just so he'll finally fuck off the internet because he's an attention vampire and offers nothing to this world besides teaching neglectful parents a lesson about letting their kids on the internet, I don't think he's actually broken any laws, right?

He's groomed underage girls to live with and worship him until legal age so he could then legally sexually exploit them as far as I understand.

Attached: 1551545934878.png (240x240, 77K)

He has literally no talent of any kind.

>people keep saying he's been arrested for the past week
>nothing comes up about him being arrested when I go look it up

Nobody said he was arrested, a couple weeks ago the FBI opened an investigation into him for allegations that he sexually manipulated and groomed multiple minors. Hell, Chris Hansen just started another YouTube channel and he's all over Onision right now, interviewing some of the women he associated with

Plot Twist: \B\ is used by only 2 people, you, and the person you're talking to. That other person posted everything else

not the guy you asked the question but just wanted to let you know that yes i am stupid

>\B\

kill yourself

good. when you kill a snake, cut its head off and bury it
or burn it

based and checked

Trump Approves