Tl;dr: Trying to woo a religious coworker, not a practicing Christian but would like to be. Help

tl;dr: Trying to woo a religious coworker, not a practicing Christian but would like to be. Help.

There's a girl I like at work. Quiet but friendly, blond, slightly thicc cutie.
We work opposite shifts so I've barely talked to her, found through FB she goes to a church near my university.
The liberal atheist in me has been getting mugged by reality and redpills recently, I want to try again with Christianity.
Should I go there on Sundays, try to run into her and get shit going?
Haven't been to church since I was a kid, any tips? Are jeans ok? You think they'll smell that i'm not one of them? Will it be weird that i'm going alone?

Attached: 1537788152289.jpg (2229x3497, 1.22M)

khakis and a button down shirt should suffice.

You want to force yourself to believe in magic so you can get laid? Good luck with that.

Google Jesús Moses and Noah
You can also demand money and touch kids but that’s optional

Keep these two things separate. Find a different way to meet her that won't be exposed as facebook stalking. If you're sincere about going back to church go to a different church.

>Find a different way to meet her that won't be exposed as facebook stalking
Like what? You think it'll be that obvious? It is right next to the school I go to

Bumping with OC from ex

Attached: 00.jpg (1936x2592, 414K)

Not to get laid,otherwise i'd just get a tinder skank. Want a girl that's somewhat wholesome.

Attached: 2.jpg (1628x2108, 744K)

Damn wish I had known this.

Need more info. Is she casual about it, or is she strict, by the book, every Sunday and sometimes weeknight? Catholic, orthodox, Protestant, mormon, etc?

First get down upon your knees,
fiddle with your rosaries,
bow your head in great respect and
genuflect,
genuflect,
genuflect.

Self bump cuz now I wanna know how fucked op is

lool I mean i'm here aren't I?
She's not casual, posts church related shit regularly. I think it's non-denominational, one of those sing and dance churches.

You know what I could say I'm partially there to do volunteer work for school-related requirements. I think that would be totally legit.

Attached: 6.jpg (474x628, 83K)

Ok, so I’m non denominational and I go to one of these. It largely depends on how old she is and if her family goes with her. The younger she is the less she actually cares, and if her family goes with her then she’s probably hardcore.

For starters though I’d read Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. They’re pretty short all things considered and half the verses any Christian quotes are from one of these four, so it’s a nice foundation to get your foot in the door.

Honestly, if you have even a bit of friendship and she's openly Christian come out and talk to her.
>Hey I've been thinking about church. It's been years since I have gone and I'm super nervous. Is there anyway I could go with you sometime? I just don't want to be alone.

Thanks, will do, she's 20 so eh.

What's your path been like spiritually? What do you think about the truth vs. utility of all this shit?

Attached: 1536347062142.jpg (1080x1080, 1.55M)

I feel that would be too obvious. And I don't want to come across as a little bitch too nervous to go to an event so welcoming to the public. Would be better to run into her there and say something similar to that

Attached: 1530388749113.jpg (3667x5500, 1.33M)

Nice jeans and a nice shirt is fine.

They'll definitely notice that your new but you can just be like "hey I'm new to all this" and they'll be welcoming and low pressure. Unless they are a culty church in which case find a new one.

When I was in grade school I just took what church fed me and assumed it was correct. Then I had a sort of crisis where I assumed the slightest hint of doubt in those teachings meant I was doomed to burn in hell.

I do still believe, but with the amount of discrepancies between denominations I’m probably on the simpler side of things like theology. Mostly I figure that a kind god would want me to seek the truth, so as long as I keep doing that I’ll eventually find it.

Also utility shouldn’t enter into the equation when you begin searching for things like religion. Just because your beliefs let you sleep at night doesn’t mean they’re correct.

you look vulnerable. bitches love that. plus she gets that spiritual high of "saving" you. she'll be super invested.
now you don't have to be a little bitch about bit but if you can come up with something good.
>it's been a long time since I have been to church. I'm trying to work through some things. I know you go to church. any suggestions or prayers you have for me?
you don't have to sound so scared about going but just something that gets the conversation started. You may not even see her. is it a big church? do they have multiple services? she may not even go this Sunday.

Utility meaning society is becoming degenerate and organized religion is the only potential safeguard from total moral relativism/breakdown of community. I don't plan on deluding myself.

I'll keep it in mind, like I said work opposite shifts and she's on register so there's never really a chance. Even if I don't see her there i'm genuinely interested in getting involved in a church.

Attached: 1521712515545.jpg (1000x1333, 131K)

you sound like a fag and she's most likely a slut, we don't want either of you in our religion

" Magic" and us living on a sphere surrounded by billions of miles of black stuff that can't measured or touched makes more sense. If you open your eyes one day, you'll laugh at yourself today, good luck bud

Thanks mate very christian of you

"Have sex" - Luke 2:14

I think i'm getting the hang of this shit

>girl
>wholesome
virgin detected.

mmm this is the type of chick id love to slaughter like a cow.

I feel like religion as a whole can bind communities together, but it can also promote things like hyper nationalism that are less than ideal. I think christianity as a whole might be a good thing for the US, but I wouldn’t go so far as to say any particular church or organization is doing that work itself.