Don’t come here.. ever

Don’t come here.. ever

1. People are shit, don’t believe the “Brazilians are friendly” meme
2. Brazilian cities are expensive, more than most first world cities, plus the infrastructure is shit
3. If you look and act like a gringo you will be robbed, no exceptions
4. If you don’t speak fluent Brazilian Portuguese you will be taken advantage of and/or robbed
5. Your food will contain rat feces, cockroach pieces, etc
6. The water is not safe to drink, and our filters are cheap and don’t work properly
7. Most beaches are dirty and the water is polluted
8. Favelas everywhere, do not enter, you will be robbed at least once if you’re lucky
9. Taxes are extremely high on everything
10. Our govt is beyond corrupt, basically it’s a communist dictatorship but the people are too retarded to notice, or are too drunk and watching “futebol”
11. Our women are mostly shit, except for some southern Brazilians which are mostly Germans anyways that speak Portuguese.

All in all, stay away go somewhere more safe and cheap, do not enter.

Other urls found in this thread:

prosperity.com/rankings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut the fuck up macaco, everybody here already knows that

It needs to be posted more to help newfriends, asshole

>he thinks that is possible to not notice communist dictatorship

> communist dictatorship
Are you starving to death?

>1. People are shit, don’t believe the “Brazilians are friendly” meme
It's a bit more complicated than that. In decent places, you'll get incredibly bitter people who won't look at your face. And in shittier places, you'll get people being friendly to you to lull you into a false security.

>2. Brazilian cities are expensive, more than most first world cities, plus the infrastructure is shit
Plus taxes.

>3. If you look and act like a gringo you will be robbed, no exceptions
Also if you look like a native.

>4. If you don’t speak fluent Brazilian Portuguese you will be taken advantage of and/or robbed
Eh... nobody speaks "Brazilian Portuguese". That shit is at most a Paulistano-based standard. But good point regardless, people won't give you a damn if you don't speak Portuguese.

>5. Your food will contain rat feces, cockroach pieces, etc
This is an over-exaggeration.

>6. The water is not safe to drink, and our filters are cheap and don’t work properly
It depends where.

>7. Most beaches are dirty and the water is polluted
Ditto on above.

>8. Favelas everywhere, do not enter, you will be robbed at least once if you’re lucky
Shantytowns and slums exist through the whole América Latrina, but I have no fucking idea why people think they'll be "exotic" under a certain government.

>9. Taxes are extremely high on everything
Plus taxes. I bet the taxes are taxed themselves.

>10. Our govt is beyond corrupt, basically it’s a communist dictatorship but the people are too retarded to notice, or are too drunk and watching “futebol”
Yes, it is fucking corrupt and never really bothered with freedom of speech. HOWEVER, it is not a communist government, so you can bet your ass a right-wing government would yield the fucking same.

>11. Our women are mostly shit, except for some southern Brazilians which are mostly Germans anyways that speak Portuguese.
Dude, most of our population are Italian descendants. The Batateiros aren't that common. And they're shit anyway.

Also.

Who the hell wants to go there anyway?

What is unironically the whitest region of Brazil

once I saw a 9gag meme. where they compared 2 guys.

1 became an unhappy wagecuck in the west
the other moved to brazil and bunda bunda-ed all day and drank Caipirinhas all night

The South. NOT THE SOUTHERN HALF, JUST THE THREE SOUTHERNMOST STATES.

It's also the region where people won't look at your face, BTW.

I wanna visit to fuck bearzilians

>If you look and act like a gringo you will be robbed, no exceptions

Wait, unless you live in a favela, how people will notice you are a foreigner by looks? I can only see by clothes.

>It's also the region where people won't look at your face
what do you mean

All South Americans should be killed.

>Our women are mostly shit, except for some southern Brazilians which are mostly Germans anyways that speak Portuguese

They aren't. I really can't complain. There are lot of attractive girls in the whole country. I don't like Brazilian women not by looks but because most of them are whorish and act like whores and gold-diggers

That sounds just like Finland

OP is either a Portuguese or spic. I think he is a spic. Argentinian? Chilean? Mexican? Probably Argentinian.

No offence, btw

People in the larger Southern cities are really unfriendly, both among themselves and with outsiders. "We" simply don't care.

>All South Americans should be killed.
Said the Armenian. Seriously, NOT EVEN TURKS want you guys alive.

OP is a spic, you're a spic, I am a spic. Just because you speak Portuguese instead of the mutually intelligible Spanish doesn't mean you suddenly stopped being a spic.

Deal with it and move on.

Is that an LVP?

Still better than any spic shithole.

It could be worse, I could born in a Spanish speaking colony.

I like you

>Still better than any spic shithole.
>Brazil is better than any spic shithole like Brazil
The self-denial is strong for this one.

>It could be worse, I could born in a Spanish speaking colony.
It would be exactly the same and you know that. Except you'd speak Spanish instead of Portuguese.

>It would be exactly the same

Lot of little and irrelevant countries that hate each other?

Also, don't be a coward, show where is your country.

>Don't come to Rio

ftfy

Brah, what? Australians have the highest tier men in the world.

My theory is that exposing Europeans to the most hostile continent known to men for generations, over time had created the perfect male specimens, as only true Alphas could reproduce in such a harsh environment.
After so long, it's time. Finally we can all enjoy the bountiful fruits of their tireless labor.

So much this.

Is it because of the blacks?

>Lot of little and irrelevant countries that hate each other?
Mexico is neither small, nor irrelevant.
Argentina is neither small, nor irrelevant.

Also, I know you love the Brazilian government so much you sold your mother as a prostitute "for the love of the country!" to Brasília, but maybe, MAYBE you'll realize the lack of fragmentation through the independence process was a bad deal for all the peoples under the blob.

>Also, don't be a coward, show where is your country.
>implying

>Still better than any spic shithole.
hmmm

La población negra causa esta situación.

Just tell me how do you know when people are foreign? It's fucking impossible. Only sometimes when they wear that disgusting large socks and t-shirts full of flowers.

>4. If you don’t speak fluent Brazilian Portuguese you will be taken advantage of and/or robbed

Are Rio de Janeiro really that fucked?

>5. Your food will contain rat feces, cockroach pieces, etc

No fucking way.

>6. The water is not safe to drink, and our filters are cheap and don’t work properly

Depends. I drink tap water in my city.

>11. Our women are mostly shit

Bullshit and you know it. They are massive whores, agreed.

The rest I agree. Over-exaggeration about slums too desu.

All poor Mexicans are in USA and you still have shit standards, oh man.

Could you imagine how much better South America would be if the natives were genocided by the Brits. It would be glorious, an all rich and white continent with barely any mixed race shitskin mutts.
Fucking Iberians had to ruin everything

Brazil barely has natives.

>Just tell me how do you know when people are foreign? It's fucking impossible. Only sometimes when they wear that disgusting large socks and t-shirts full of flowers.
Not him, but sometimes you can easily pinpoint outsiders by the way they dress themselves or behave.

How's India going?
To be fair this is less about who colonized what and more about the production means.

Mexico has one of the harshes standards for poverty
You can have a house a car and low debts and still be consider poor
Stay deluded

I mean, thanks for the warning but any sane and moderately educated person already knows this

>let's wash our hands and blame some group of people we don't like. We surely are not part of the problem heh

Typical.
A shithole becomes a shithole because everybody is equally inept.

Isn't it kind of ironic that India was also colonized by Portugal for a while? Or no, it's all the Briton's fault.

Are you retarded? It would be a Nigerian shithole. God wanted LatAm to be Catholic.

Now the real rankings not outdated rankings

prosperity.com/rankings

Daily reminder that Mexico is worse than Rio de Janeiro.

India wasn't colonized by Portugal. They had some trading posts here and there, and that's it.

You can't fool me, Joao. I know a white man will get a cute brazilian gf as soon as he leaves the airport there.

You don’t think the brunt of the problem is the black population? You don’t understand how their presence can change a society. The government, the police, the justice system, the welfare system, the education system etc all have to change to meet the unique needs of the black community. They are drain in resources and the force a more heavy-handed mentality in any institution that deals with large numbers of them on a regular basis.

I wasn't aware that the narcos were trying to form a state, of course we have a war you dimwit and yet Brazil at peace has a murder rate of 26.74 per 100k, and Mexico including 2016 and 17 have been the worst years of the war since 2012 has a murder rate of 17 per 100k, this rate includes killings by the armed forces since they are no civilian authority to count as a death by law enforcement

Our murder rate is inflated because when a cop kill a nigger (very common in liveleak), it counts as homicide, unlike most countries. Commie politics. But everything will change next year, thank god.

>Our murder rate is inflated because when a cop kill a nigger (very common in liveleak), it counts as homicide, unlike most countries
Source for this shit. Show that what you're saying is true for the Brazilian police, and show that it's actually different in other countries.

>But everything will change next year, thank god.
Yeah, it'll change from six to a half dozen.

HAHAHAHA a butthurt commie appears

>Only killing niggers
This argument is so retarded, I accept your conditional surrender before you bring up even more retarded arguments

>HAHAHAHA a butthurt commie appears
Yeah, sure.

Dude, if anything your butt is the one hurt - because of the amount of shit you're pulling from it.

>La población negra causa esta situación

Nope. It's because communist shit tier laws, also Catholicism

Just see Morocco they are a mulatto country and they look almost the same as brown brazilians, and they have lower homicide rates than all Latin American countries and USA.

It’s not Catholicism. Your country is 22% protestant. Why doesn’t Spain or Bavaria or Austria have this problem?

I've been deep inside Colombia, i had to hire two bodyguards. I went to this slum village where there was 13 you anabolic boys with iphones.

Catholicism is just part of the problem. Commies are 90% of the problem.

Just compare New York to Detroit both have big number of African Americans

New York - 20 years of Republicans - safe and low homicide rates

Detroit - decades of liberals - criminal shithole

Not the one you're quoting, but Christianity vs. Protestantism did play a role in the colonization process due to the role of literacy. (It's that kind of thing... a good Protestant was supposed to read the Bible, while a good Christian was supposed to listen to the priest talking about it.)

However this is historical. It has more to do with religion demographics in the XVII Century than today.

How would us Brits be treated? I've always wanted to go to Carnival.

Anyone here from Sao Paulo? How does that compare to the rest of Brazil?

Morocco is not mulatto. They are maybe a country of hexadecaroons

No mi amigão, Catholicism promotes culture and positive social values. Look at Austria and Bavaria compared to cultureless northern Germany.

>How would us Brits be treated?

Only if you behave like a foreigner people will notice. I mean, the typical socks, t-shirts with flowers, weird colorful clothes, etc.

They are almost all quadroons, very pardo looking

>No mi amigão
Dude, if you don't know Portuguese, just use plain Spanish. Mixing those that way is bad.

On Catholicism promoting culture and positive social values: to be fucking honest I see more harm in those tribal beliefs like Islamism, Christianity and African folk religions than good. And Austro-Bavaria is considered more cultured not because of Catholicism but due to the central role of the region on the HRE, plus proximity with the actually civilized areas of Europe at earlier times.

>How would us Brits be treated? I've always wanted to go to Carnival.
Asking for carnival in any civilized place is like asking for haggis in England.

>Your country is 22% protestant
source: my mexican ass
brazil was literally a catholic empire

Your source is outdated

australia isn't hostile. the abos there burned everything scary before brits arrived.

Niteroi water was disgusting, desu.

I was being playful you stupid fucking wog. Austria-Bavaria is what it is because Catholicism preserved its Mediterranean cultural influence which was washed away in Northern Europe by Protestant Revolutionary fervor.

>It's the catholics fault!!!
why don't you just act like humans?

Half of this applies to Peru as well.

Especially Lima. Hate this kind of tourism.

>1. People are shit, don’t believe the “Brazilians are friendly” meme
Wrong
>6. The water is not safe to drink, and our filters are cheap and don't work properly
>7. Most beaches are dirty and the water is polluted
>11. Our women are mostly shit, except for some southern Brazilians which are mostly Germans anyways that speak Portuguese.
All of these are wrong according to my friends and family that have been there

Tell me more, Norway-Kun. What brought you here in the first place?

>except for some southern Brazilians which are mostly Germans anyways that speak Portuguese.

Also South Brazil is less than 20% German, it's not 100% German like some Brazilian posters will try to make you believe.

You're a smelly beaner, so you don't know what is good and what isn't. Water from Acapulco is way cleaner and bluer than most beaches in Brazil anyway, so you "friends" should at least notice this.

>Acapulco
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJSJAJKAJSKSKSJAJSJAKAJJSJAJSKAKAKSKAKSJJSAKKSJAJSJAJJSKSKAJSJAKSJAJAKSJAKSJJSJSJAJSKAKSJAKAKSJKAKSJAKSJAJAJAJAJSJJAKSJAJSJAKSJAKSJSJJAKSKSJAJSJAJSJAAJSK
Acapulco is a dirty violent shithole
I've been in Canada and LOS, family and friends have been in Europe and LOS
If you're gonna claim first world countries aren't good either, what is?

>basically it’s a communist dictatorship

Wew lad didn't it was North Korea 2.0

North Korea is Juche AKA Korean nationalism.

>>Also South Brazil is less than 20% German
Most of those "Germans" were actually Poles with a German passport because of Silesia and Pomerania.