Why aren't women shamed more for their feminine hygiene?

Why aren't women shamed more for their feminine hygiene?
Some women NEED to be shamed.

Attached: smellyvagina.jpg (480x360, 27K)

What makes you think they aren't?

Its not nearly enough.

I dont know but they fucking well should be

>try going down on a bitch once
>could physically see the cheese around her clit
>threw up on her vagina
>didnt get laid

Attached: myeyes!.png (252x221, 61K)

Attached: Boxxy.jpg (407x405, 33K)

I normally dislike women bashing but in this case I have to say absolutely true.
I been pulling down panties for years and the female in question have NEVER flinched even when they smell like a can of tuna that been left in the sun for three days. I always told th to fuck off at that point but they all act like "wtf?"
If my dick smelled like that I'd be in the doc office until it was dixed, not trying to stick that while thing in to another human being.

I think this is because of the myth that soap disrupts the "natural balance" of the vagina - literally the most stupid thing ever

Can you imagine how bad your dick would smell, especially with the foreskin, if you only ever washed it with water?

Attached: okayas.jpg (780x160, 19K)

Is your dick internal? Fucking idiot. LOL i love when men talk abt shit they dont understand..

If youre dealing with women who dont use soap, thats on you. ALL women should know dove (sensitive skin) is the best food for the pussay.

I agree that women in general need to have better hygiene... I thought all pussy tasted gross before I got with a girl who actually took care of her body. Handheld shower head is key for fem hygiene. While I agree with using some amount of soap/cleaning agent it’s not like a dick where it’s exposed skin. Maintaining the pH levels are important, so water might be enough.. all in all it’s tied to general health. Don’t drink a fuck ton of coke and McDanks and not work out, you’re going to smell like shit

Attached: 3D619E3D-5A64-4EC6-9E20-D89A35FA097B.jpg (600x600, 24K)

What kind of gross beasts are you fucking? I've never had a girl with the slightest bad odor. Raise your standards you disgusting faggots.

Attached: 160317113124-splash-mountain-mom-angry-face-picture-pkg-00000114.jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

My dick doesnt stink tho
I just use shampoo every few days
Are you too stupid to wash yourself user?

>every few days
You need to shower every day. Sometimes more than once. You probably smell like stale ass cheese

Where did i say i dont?

If you’re showering with soap, shampoo and conditioner everyday that’s not good

There's this one fat chick in my office. We call her the musk ox. She constantly smells like dirty pussy. When she's on the rag she smells like dirty pussy giving birth to a skunk stuffed with feta cheese. I've lost weight because I only take the stairs now. I got trapped in the elevator with her trying to mask my dry heaves with coughs the entire time. I keep febreze in my desk for when she drops off paperwork. Several people have gone to HR about it, but they're too scared to say anything to her.

>i want a smelly vagina gf
>i want to tie her to the bed with a towel under her ass
>i want to finger her and then lick her off the dirty smegma fingers
>then i want to clean her with warm water, soap and a washing rag
>i want to call her a dirty slut while doing so
>then after shes clean finger her and stick the fingers to her mouth

Leave her a note lol

It's a hard message to deliver for most people.

I'm impressed we got this far in the thread without someone saying you aren't real men if you don't automatically enjoy the disgusting reek some women allow to fester between their legs.

I've thought about it, but getting caught means getting fired. I can only imagine the hell that is her house and bathroom.

I know. But they're quick to bust me for not trimming my beard neatly, and that doesn't cause the office to smell like India.

I work as a team leader in an office. There's this one guy who dresses part goth, part metal head, part punk, part shitty LARPer. Generally all fake leather, long coats, pretending he's Neo or a bounty hunter or some shit. Sometimes three-piece suits and fancy hats.

I can only describe his odour like this: you know Axe/Lynx body spray? You know how when someone sprays it, and it has this metallic taste that lingers on your tongue for ages? He smells like this, like you can taste it, only instead of body spray it's an acidic, acrid, foul odour/taste of body odour and garbage that lingers and stains the inside of your mouth and nostrils for hours.

One day we'd had enough, and myself and HR pulled him into a meeting room to discuss it. It was worse inside the room because his smell was contained. We mentioned to him that it was out of control and needed to be taken care of, or we would exercise our right to terminate his employment.

His response was as cringy as you can get. He told us that he doesn't recognise the concepts of societal demands on hygiene because the concept was invented by marketing agencies to sell soap and other products, and that the odours of men and women were being obscured. That his smell was naturally how he smelled, and that it would be discrimination otherwise. He told us that he washes once a week in summer, once a fortnight in spring and autumn, and once a month in winter, just to clear off dirt. Otherwise, he washes his face each morning and that's all that is needed.

When he came in twice more after our written warning, we fired the greasy fuck.

Moral of the story is this: if you are the type of fuck that doesn't shower daily with soap, and doesn't wash their hair at least once a week, doesn't wash their clothes weekly, and tries to make it look like it's everyone else's fault that they're offended by their smell, then fuck you.

>musk ox
Nice

Attached: 1571614833788m.jpg (1024x683, 60K)

Anyone ever have a pregnant woman in the office. They give off a weird, off-putting smell.

>You need to shower every day.
I can understand this sentiment. It's not good for your body or the environment, but if you're in close proximity with people every day you need to shower out of courtesy daily.
>Sometimes more than once.
No? You have a scheduling issue if you're needing to shower more than once a day.

I'm a mechanic. I have to shower the second I get home. I don't touch or sit on anything until I have.

Neat.
So ehre's your schedule.
>Wake up
>Go to work
>Work
>Come home
>Take a shower
>Go to sleep
rinse and repeat. I don't see two showers in that schedule. Some people take showers at night, some in the morning.

He probably sometimes showers in the morning as well. You know, after a steamy night.

I take two showers pretty often in the summer time. It's nice to cool off before bed. Definitely in the morning after sex. I don't want my cock smelling like used condom all day.

Special cases.

>cheese clit
>shit stains

Why do the hot girls always have this but the average girls are always clean ?

Doesn’t get poon.

Grow a pair

GOD I just want to bury my face in a woman's smelly, sweaty snatch

Ah yes, you fuck every morning and every night. And it's a big even too. You get all sweated up and it takes hours too I bet.