Hey Sup Forums, need some advice

Hey Sup Forums, need some advice

Recently I started going to college full time, and I'm in need of some guidance to how to lure a shy/depressed college girl into becoming my sex slave. Any tips or guide of how to do this without her thinking I'm stalking her? Any tips would be great

Attached: hachi.gif (500x281, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WcWM_1hBu_c?t=56
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Use bacon

Be handsome.

Attached: D0EEZZvV4AA8NoA.jpg (900x1200, 235K)

I'll try it user, thanks
>TFW tan minority
feelsbadman

Have you tried candy?

bump

Step 1: realize you aren't a le cool anime guy with a harem of big tiddy women
Step 2: ???
Step 3: kill yourself

no but I'll try bacon
>assuming I want a harem
>assuming I don't just want one sex slave gf to constantly impregnate and keep her chained up in my house and love her
Any other advice user?

bump

>TFW tan minority
Okay Pablo just go to mexico and fuck their women

If he had game women wouldn't care, he's just making excuses.

1: Start a meaningful conversation with her, taking genuine interest in her likes, dislikes, dreams and hopes for the future. Make jokes, be confident, don’t overthink it and be yourself.
2: Be attentive to her, support her emotionally and with her mental health.
3: Spend time together, going to movies, walks in the park, etc.
4: Inevitably fall in love with her and have a stable, meaningful relationship with her for a year or so, building up her confidence and making her realise her true potential.
5: Grow apart after college, once she realises she’s too good for you, after you’ve built her up to her true self-worth.
6: Fall into a depression as she goes on to date someone better than you will ever be.
7: Try not to kill yourself, faggot.

Ah, I see. I now have somewhat of a basic plan to twist to my own needs.

bump

Good luck not falling in love.

If it’s not genuine, it probably won’t work anyway.

Also this is to date a girl.

To make her a slave, you probably need some fucked, sociopathic confidence to manipulate and take advantage of her low self-esteem.

Good luck with that though.

kill yourself faster

So here's the basic plan anons
1. Observe her in her most natural environment, and see if she has friends or guys who talk to her
2. If she is usually completely alone, start a meaningful conversation with her, taking genuine interest in her likes, dislikes, dreams
3.Be attentive to her, support her emotionally and with her mental health
4. slowly get her to spend more time and constantly focus on you, making her feel that you are her only world and no one else
5. urge her for sex and slowly degrade her very body and justify it by saying that all bfs and gfs do this
6. turn her into my sex slave and constantly breed in her and make her my housewife
7.???
8.profit??

bump

bump

Ok user on teach you how to get your sex slave

>1- identify the target
>2- start gathering information about the target
>3- find a moment with her alone
>4- gain her trust using the information acquired at step 2
>5- ask her for favors , like , ask her for a pen , because your a stupid duck and forgot yours home
>6- if she is depressed that means that she probably thinks about suicide , to show her that your about that do some cuts on your arm , not the wrist but about in the middle of your forearm and accidentally let her see it , works like a charm
>7- keep close around her and watch her friends , if she has any , if not better for you , friends can be a nasty problems
>8 - profit????

Ok so there is so much more you can do to make her get to you basement and systematically brake her down , but I not in the right set of mind right now to expand on that shit.

>but I'm not in the right set of mind right now to expand
Please user, I will be forever in your debt
I ask you humbly, user to user.

Attached: pls.jpg (290x174, 13K)

bump

bump

bump

bump

[zalgo] op [/zalgo]

zalgo op /zalgo

>t.incel

Put up a post on fetlife or something

yep, loud and proud
nah, might as well try the hard way and lure a cute grill to be my lifelong housewife sex slave gf

bump

Describe the girl

Don't really have a specific target yet, but the one in mind I'd like is an asian loner who's a virgin and acts slutty but is really lonely.

bump

Sounds straight out of some shitty harem anime.
youtu.be/WcWM_1hBu_c?t=56

Attached: Dqkup-6UcAAoEt9.png (949x1200, 1.65M)

I said it's the IDEAL one I'd like, she doesn't exist as far as I'm aware.

Any suggestions on what kind of grills to go for in a college full of sluts?

bump