Remind me why this cuck is Trump's VP pick again?

Remind me why this cuck is Trump's VP pick again?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-struggling-with-hispanics-wsj-nbc-news-poll-shows-1468771201
redalertpolitics.com/2016/07/17/poll-trump-surges-hispanics-11-swing-states/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because a united republican party against Hillary is pretty much a guaranteed victory.

Crude and misguided attempt to win over Evangelicals tbqh.

Because the GOP told Donald he had to pick him or else they would give the nomination to Ted Cruz

Insiders say that he had to cut a deal with the GOPe was going to Samson option the convention and give El Rato the nomination despite the delegates.

i had never heard of him but i looked at his voting record and listened to him talk recently, hes a pretty cool guy. he is kind of anti establishment for an establishment guy. also it seems like he doesnt afraid of anything

Pence actually seems very presidential

Hoosier here, he's a shitty governor and would be a shitty president.

He makes me ashamed to be a registered Indiana Republican. Mitch Daniels was far better and should have run in 2012 for president.

And yet the financials of Indiana have been very good?

Because Trump is actually just Way too over the top, so he had to make a concession to avoid his own bodyguards blowing his brains out.

Its just game balance, thats all.

Trump is better than excaliber, he's the BFG9000. So he has to carry this deadweight with him.

i like mike.

looks a bit like putin here

He needs to repair his disguise, goddamn. His reptilian features are showing through.

Not sure why old white people are called reptilians. He is Irish and has subtle ginger features.

>He makes me ashamed to be a registered Indiana Republican.

Hi hillary, pls go, you aren't wanted here

1. Because no good-quality Republican candidate was willing to jump onto a sinking ship. Trump was choosing between Gingrich and Christie and Pence. Pence of course is eager because he was headed to lose his governorship because of financial incompetence and choosing to back anti-gay legislation when the rest of the country is becoming super pro-gay.
2. He is a little man who won't stand up to Trump and won't steal all his attention. The fatal flow of egotists is that the always surround themselves with people who won't be competitors, rather than surrounding themselves with the best people. It's really quite funny, I have to say.

Not if practically all minorities and a lot of educated whites hate you.

He is Trumps "dead hand" response.

If someone kills him, the man who steps in in his place will fuck up the progressives a lot more than he ever could.

Why didn't any good quality republicans want to join the ticket, and what makes it a sinking ship?

It's his stiff looking expressions and soulless eyes

It serves 3 purposes.

1. It prevents #nevertrump from preventing him from getting the nomination

2. It makes sure that the Republican party is united against the Democrats, and guarantees money for the election.

3. It makes sure that no liberals try to assassinate him, because then they get someone who's even worse.

his numbers in Indiana are great. He seems very competent and is very outspoken. Just watch his interviews

Sinking ship and few good options because even Republicans are talking publicly about a likely loss and about establishing plausible deniability for the long-term future. For instance:
"House Speaker Paul D. Ryan predicted that the aftermath of the election would bring “a fight for the soul of our party,” and said Republicans would have to reject the politics of racial resentment, which he called “a loser.”
“Our job is not to preach to a shrinking choir; it’s to win converts,” said Mr. Ryan, who has endorsed Mr. Trump but criticizes his pronouncements with regularity."

Only because Mitch Daniels set the wheels in motion to have Indiana become one of the most rapidly improving economies in the country. Pence is riding off his coattails. Indiana was one of two states (Texas) that actually had an EXPANDING economy in 2008. It ran in the black every single year Mitch was governor. Indiana's economy was fine well before Pence came along, it isn't his doing

>omg U don't like pence u r le hillshill XD

Fuck off, retard. You don't live here. You don't understand.

I should add, if you drive around in most places in Indiana, you will see Trump signs in the front yard right next to anti-Pence signs. It is a very common occurrence.

look at trumps poll numbers with hispanics and blacks, bro

I am 20x more educated than you and I' white and support Trump.

Back to Sup Forums, fag

Haha bence :DDD

What polls? Every poll for minorities and blacks have Trump way down.I'm not even trolling, show me a poll were Trump is doing well with minorities.

>OP jealous Trump didn't pick him as his VP

I am also an educated white Trump supporter. But still, a lot of the techfags hate Trump.

Man would you look at those polls

wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-struggling-with-hispanics-wsj-nbc-news-poll-shows-1468771201

redalertpolitics.com/2016/07/17/poll-trump-surges-hispanics-11-swing-states/

Telephone poll of 300, okay.

>GOP forces Trump to pick Pence as his VP thinking that they'll assassinate Trump and have their puppet take command
>they don't realize that Trump's already planning on having Pence assassinated as soon as he takes office and appointing his daughter as VP