Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

Attached: well.jpg (600x646, 53K)

Imagine, coming out of your cave at 6pm on a Tuesday night and not smelling some fresh chicken tendies cooking in the oven. "Is mom not home from work yet?" Animaterr man asks himself. "I usually make about 100 log threads before she starts to cook my dinner, but I've made over 200 today" Animaterr thinks to his fat self. You walk in the room to find your mother, there lying dead with a bullet through her head. Your father slothing over her with the same injury. They had killed themselves because of their failure of a soon. They got sick and tired of paying his bills while he just played with his own poop and made cringe memes on the internet.

this is realistic for you, animaterr man. While your parents may live longer, they do see you as a failure to life and one day, when they inevitably die, you will have to get a job (probably at McDonald's) just to survive. Stay poor!

Attached: logfag admits it.png (1260x282, 158K)

please consider suicide before I doxx you to find your real address (not hard to do if you have 20 bucks, not like you would know that feel though!) Fly to your state, and end your pathetic life Animaterr. (or maybe I will kill your parents, he he stinky!!!!)

wow you should do this, kill his whore mother

yes, and not sure for mcdonalds.
Animaterr is so retarded that he can't clean toilets or a ground.
too complicated for a guy who never had a job

wow you can change your IP address but cannot hide your real address when a doxx occurs. In about 10 minutes I will know mommy's daily routine based on SSN, phone records and credit card transactions linked with those things. Perhaps I will kill her. So tempting.....

look this fatty neck.
hear how he breathe in the video.

He will live probably 1 or 2 years, not more.

Attached: go to gym.jpg (543x415, 35K)

Attached: 1574296939878.jpg (963x349, 52K)

lmao I alway found it funny how fat his neck and body are

probably inherited from his swine mother!

Food job in the night
Love has passed me by
Food job in the night
Baby said goodbye

Food job in the night
Feel like I could die
Food job in the night
Baby said goodbye
To me

Food job in the night
Echo in my mind
Food job in the night
Baby said goodbye
To me, to me, to me

Attached: 2cbbafed954eb2a4f3497941bfb69d2a.jpg (595x800, 93K)

imagine being this immature and autistic...

Literally the easiest doxx ever holy shit. I work full time and the next 2 weeks I've got my schedule, but I am requesting off now to fly there and murder your parents. Enjoy your last 2 weeks with them buddy!! go ahead and screencap this, I plan to off myself after I rape your mother's dead corpse and possibly bash your skull in if I can make it upstairs before the cops show. It is all planned out!

fucking loser. imagine getting this mad a log thread on Sup Forums

kill yourself freak

To be fair.
Log posters deserve too have their parents killed.
Forced meme is forced... and not funny.

It's Monday, Eustace.

>me big mad
>no like logs
>me doxx
>ooga booga

Attached: eustace4.png (600x600, 164K)

Attached: imagine2.jpg (548x313, 31K)

>getting this mad

Ok animaterr. Nothing you say will stop the death of mom and dad.

not only is it forced, its one loser with no job who also does not go to any form of schooling. A simple poor boy who will one day have to get a retail or food service job because mom and dad have died or are too disabled to pay the bills. And instead of using free time to do said things, make simple-minded poop memes while the parents work and regret not using a condom.

>t. edgy retarded summer child

ill be waiting for you to show up, kid

Samefagging this hard over some poop pictures.

Attached: 1550804281333.jpg (444x439, 35K)

I can see even further than 10 miles unaided by a lens.

Attached: 1570174400710.jpg (720x720, 89K)

ha ha! with what? that fat neck of yours? I could kill you so easily you fat fucker, and in just 2 weeks I will! (thats 14 days, I know you're not that smart so I simplified it for you)

sure thing, sliddo

Whatever you say, Chris.

>"i can doxx you for 20 bucks easily lolollol"
>doesnt even realize he isnt talking to animaterr man in this thread

wew log

wait for me, animaterr bby

goodbye mom and dad :) my bills are no longer your burden for I work at McDonald's

Calm down, Christopher. Your heavy breathing and slapping of the keyboard is going to wake your handler.

frrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttt