Anyone else?

Anyone else?

Attached: 1575945690989.jpg (1280x1440, 201K)

Also no car and work in eye shot of "home"

what movie?

Who knows how long I'll have my car. I barely spend anything and somehow barely get by. I'm a payment behind and they call me several dozen times every single day demanding the month payment. I'm not just refusing it, I just don't have it.

That's a good way to keep a car.
Wrapped mine around a guard rail.

too close to home. i actually like work now but i hate being at home. its shit

It feels like you're just working for the privilege to go back to work when you have nothing to come home to.

If your work is reasonably fulfilling and you have enjoyable hobbies, this isn't a bad way to live. The belief that romantic relationships are the solution to all of our problems is the downfall of many men.

you have no idea. i have a really pretty good job but i get paid shit. i spend my money trying to find girls at bars, to no avail.

Bars are shit tier for finding women.

Women all come in large groups or with their boyfriends. The women you'll meet there probably aren't girls you'd ever want to actually date. Coffee shops user. Coffee shops.

coffee shops are tough. most girls at coffee shops in my area either eat waaaayyy too much or are not into guys. ive looking into daygame but i dont think i have enough people in my city

Not only will coffee shops result in a smaller bill, but they have a far more positive social atmosphere than bars do. This is good advice, and the best coffee shops for meeting people that I've ever been to happened to also be attached to bookstores, which can be a pretty good ice-breaker if you can find a common interest in a specific book or genre.

Attached: B827D191-B5ED-450C-AB8C-C12A9DD10FCF.jpg (1536x2048, 524K)

This.

Farmers markets and colleges too.

I'm going to a dental college to get work done where all the girls are 25 - 30...

Wish me luck b/rothers.

The coffee shops are good for the fliers and local free magazines. In there you'll find all sorts of meetups, events, fests, etc.

my towns even a bit too small. ive even tried some meetup websites but they arent here. (town of 50,000)

Church is a good place to meet decent girls. Horny decent girls.

This. Religious girls with uptight parents are ripe for the dick.

Try saying "yeah but" to talk yourself out of it.

That's the easy way to do nothing without the added burden of convincing yourself that you're trying.

i can talk to groups of girls at a bar like its nothing but i feel like girls at the cafe are just not wanting to talk to people, they are there to work on homework or talk to friends. any tips?

Ask 50,000, then if she says no, as 49,999, then if she says no, ask 49,998, then if...

Yes, abandon the habitual pursuit of women and just pursue a hobby, especially if it's a social hobby, because then you'll meet women who have common interests by default.