Legend of the Seeker

Needs a third season and a proper bluray release.

your waifu a shit.

Incorrect

So xenarific

There are many Legend of the Seeker fans

Sad how when S2 kicked in they started fixing all the bullshit S1 fucked up from the books, only for the show to get cancelled.

Almost every ep of S2 was pretty much "Oh remember that stupid shit they did in S1? We fixed it...yup even killed the baby".

Show was getting darker and more on track. Shame it ended when it did.

I loved all the casting except for Richard's.

Why they thought a scrawny half-flip looking dude would work for Richard I have no idea.

>Darken Rahl was changed from a beautiful long haired elven looking evil dude to being a creepy D&D playing dungeon master.

Also didn't understand that one.

I havent read the books but I probably would have liked some He-Man action hero less.

Should I read the books

They basically casted a guy who looked nothing like how described in the books, like at all.

That's kind of big deal for a main character...not to mention odd, seeing as how they got most of the other characters spot on.

At least the first 6. They're amazing.

Oh hey, how have you guys been. Been a while since the last thread

the best parts were when she wore the domina suit

no, they are terrible. the first 3 are ok, generic offshoot of LOTR/WoT with the hero journey. after that it gets progressively more retarded and turns into a thinly-veiled objectivism manifesto.

in one of the later books richard literally goes on a 5+ page monologue about objectivism in the middle of a battle. the main villain is juvenile evil commie stand whose army does nothing else but rape and pillage. there is some fap worthy stuff but here and there but it's a huge waste of time.

also, in one book there are over a hundred pages spent trying to find some evil spirit that is continually described as 'a chicken but not a chicken' complete with descriptions of a possessed chicken running around causing mayhem.

Is richard supposed to be a huge muscle god war wizard

Craig Horner was in incredible shape, ultimate otter mode.

The parts where it shits all over marxism and organized religion are the best parts, though.

I disagree. It comes off heavy handed and juvenile, like a 15 year old who just woke up and realized he is surrounded by spooks. It has some cool moments and set pieces but I would never recommend the series to anyone.

I like that opinions on the books are all the same.

1...3 books good then it goes nuts. And dont bother but hot sexx

I would.

Book 6 was probably one of my favorites. Usually the people who hate it are mainly the type people who the author is warning the reader about.

His level of detail for small things like wayward trees, or the interesting battles over the course of the series are a damn good reason to read it. Also that it's laced with fetish fuel doesn't hurt.

Idk. In the context of the story, everything makes sense. You could easily see Nicci's mother being a modern day Swedecuck as she destroys her husbands armor business by making him hire societal refuse in the name of "fairness".

>Usually the people who hate it are mainly the type people who the author is warning the reader about.

I don't think so. I'm not big into communism or Marxism or anything and think objectivism is fine as an individual philosophy but the later books just aren't well written in that area. You can critique those things in much more sophisticated manner instead of having Jagang the mustache twirler beating you over the head with how bad communism is. To each their own though.

Books are deep bros

hey image.jpg guy! took you a long time to make another seeker thread.

I am helping her career by promoting her other roles

she looks stunning nowadays. I totally thought she peaked as kahlan but holy shit was I wrong.

So legendary

Imagine her after licking her pusy

>pussy

don't be disrespectful. you wouldn't talk like that to kahlan.

I would just milk some cowd or do medieval chores until she confessed me

I would be a brainless slave to her just like now

>I would be a brainless slave to her just like now

haha I like you.

she has sex with old men

Post more rare kahlans, I will save them after waking up fämäläm

more like legend of muh dick

Does /ourgirl/ have a snapchat?

The blonde was hotter.

Absolutely not

First book is fairly generic fantasy without anything particularly good about it - it's 5-6/10 even if you have a soft spot for those like I do. After that it gets worse until the fourth book, which is surprisingly good. Then it goes to shit again and stays that way.