Make me have an anxiety attack

Make me have an anxiety attack
I just dare you to make me feel miserable.

Attached: Bola_gigante_roja.jpg (626x626, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_8_7Orhey-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How the fuck does one get an anxiety attack over the internet while being cloaked in anonymity?

I have a certain something here for you, it's round and doesn't dazzle me. Wanna know how to make it yourself?

That isn't how anxiety attacks work, kid. Don't you have school tomorrow?

>[spoiler] with cum [/spoiler]

I don't really know if what I have it's called anxiety attacks, that's what my mother told me but I don't think so
I mean, I do have depression and anxiety but idk.

By the sounds of it - what you have is called "mental retardation".

what sets them off usually?

Hahahaha, thanks.

No problem, retard.

Don't amuse him you numb brain.

OP..that thing you are thinking about.....go to sleep but keep thinking about it.

When someone screams at me or.. idk... just treats me bad for no reason
I'll start tearing my hair, then scratching really hard my arms and face til I bleed, punching myself, bite my arms really hard and finally cutting myself with a blade

>have panic disorder since 8
>get anxiety attacks all the time, sometimes for hours, days in a row

1 chance at life

I lift, eat right, do everything under the sun and nothing helps, even on buspirone 4x a day

Attached: 1563138182447.png (677x662, 547K)

>ITT: autism symptoms

that or extensive childhood trauma

Here OP
youtu.be/_8_7Orhey-g

Since you want it so bad, imagine he’s talking to you
Post reaction video pls

I don't think I have any trauma...

do you need a schedule, struggle with changing environments/plans, and find it hard to see things from the point of view of others?

No

then idk user. sounds like you have some issues but I cant pigeonhole you as easily as I hoped.

It's ok, thanks for trying

if you wanna go through a more detailed quiz lemme know, you can cut urself while we do it

Uuh, no, I'm trying to stop doing that

why would you want to quit quiz's?

HAHAHAHAHA Noooo I'm trying to stop cutting

that's even weirder. But ok, you do you. we can just do the quiz I guess.

Earth’s estimated spider-to-human ratio: 2.8 million. here have fun with this info

Ok

I have a bad heart; constantly have short breath and chest pain...why would someone willingly want this?

Attached: 1568569013875.jpg (312x216, 22K)

that is 2.8 million:1 and they like our homes, a lot

You're probably an underachiever because of your genetics. Success is highly heritable and you will be just as poor and stupid as your parents were.

was your parental situation unusual when you grew up? (absent parent, single mom dating, cold/emotionally deprived, only negative feedback, etc)

op is trying to find a way to cause themselves pain that doesn't leave scars

My parents argued a lot and they divorced when I was 4, I just saw my father some weekends

Oh and my mother started dating a psicologically (idk how to write that word) abusive boyfriend for 3 years

we have a fairly solid start here.

would you say your parents are/have been supportive of you? that they value your opinions and thoughts?

AAAAAHHHHHAHAAAAAA A
AAAAHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAHAHAAAAHHHAAA

AAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

AAHAA
AHA

AHAHHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAHA
AHA
AAAHA

My father did, my mother nah.

so the one that showed you no respect is the one that you lived with and who dated a psychologically abusive man for years, got it.

Yeah I think we may have the root cause of why you can't mentally handle confronting situations and negative feedback, user. this is medically what we call a 'fucked up childhood'.

No matter what you do, your untimely death is inevitable and you wont be prepared. Even if you're healthy, a car wreck or lighting strike or jet engine falling through your ceiling will change everything before you know its happened.

And there is no way for you to know what comes after that either. Which is likely nothing. Because your existence is as irrelevant as everyone else's.

Meanwhile, you will never be financially secure. Debt will continue to stack up and you'll never pay it all off. It will follow you to your untimely grave and other than disappointed and sad family members, your debt will be the only proof you ever existed.

I alredy knew that

Also my father died when I was 11, that's what made me fall in depression xD