Started cutting yesterday does Sup Forums have any advice for me?

started cutting yesterday does Sup Forums have any advice for me?

Attached: 20191210_054341.jpg (1110x1308, 613K)

stop. get off this website now. you should regret this

kys yourself

So this is how I go about cutting. For me it's about maximum pain for lowest effort. I use a rather full knife, and make lots of small shallow cuts. They are easy to make, easy to cover up, and sting like hell for hours if done right. God that shit feels good. Have fun OP

tries multiple times and i cant even kms properly

If the pic is any indication, you'll be fine as long as you keep it to just barely a scrape.

Yea, stop you fucking retard

Try cutting verticle.

If you're female and at least semi attractive monetize your cutting. Autists will pay for anything as long as their is tits

harder to cover up with watch

let us know when you start, OP

DONT CUT SIDE WAYS U LOSER.... CUT DOWN... I GIVE YOU MY WORD THAT IF YOU DO THAT ULL DIE BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN REPLY....DONT BE AN ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE AND JUST DO IT ALREADY

given that you think that's considered "cutting" yourself, you really haven't tried.

fair point plan to actually cut today

you're probably overweight as shit so unless you can see subcutaneous fat through the cut, don't even bother.

please make sure to work in neat, shallow, clean lines and take plenty of pictures for us.

Attached: 1571803194177.jpg (2048x1871, 929K)

I don't get it, people cut for attention. Why hide the cuts? It defeats the point.

I fucking hate niggers and I fucking hate Jews.

even if you're cutting for attention you want to make it seem like you're not. If they were comfortable with an obvious cry for help, they'd just say 'hey I need help' and skip the cutting and hiding it.

i cut for the pain

upper thigh is for the principle, anywhere else is for the edginess and attention

Drink ice cold water every day for a month and apply a cold pack to your wounds. Heal up you can accomplish this

Don't even need to be that attractive

not overwieght

Get a sharpie and draw on yourself instead. Unless all you want is attention then keep making superficial cuts on your flesh and posting pictures on the internet.

Either stop or kill yourself. Cutting is for pussies

Attached: 1575154016073.jpg (680x510, 72K)

Cutting is like the female version of the edgy, mass shooting kinda bullshit. Nothing more than shallow individuals seeking attention. They don't wanna be to obvious about it tho, because it appears less genuine and they get less attention that way.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x259, 174K)

Razor blade, press hard, but not too hard; you have to find what size gash youre comfortable with. swipe fast and up at the end of the slash

>comparing a mass shooting to harming yourself
ok
retard

you a grill? and if so, will you be my gf?

used a good kitchen knife before thanks for the advice user

believe me you really dont want that, neither do i

why not? I honestly just want to help if I can. You deserve to have someone hear you out and be there for you. Do you have a discord or something?

naru#9282
dude talk to me if you have disc

Got any more of her?

How is life in the former Soviet union?

Come back when you look like this cutie

Attached: 1573387115195.jpg (1088x1260, 77K)

a few, yeah

Attached: 1571801165839.jpg (2048x1834, 892K)

Attached: 20191210_061821.jpg (1080x590, 218K)

since when is israel part of the former soviet union

thats why I said its the feminine version, you inbred spastic.Wanting a dick inside your vagina is the opposite of wanting your dick inside a vagina, but they are 2 sides of the same coin. They are expressions of the same thing, even tho they are opposite. Same shit with harming yourself and harming others

dont. when you stop being an edgy retard,youll regret it. at least do it somewhere no one will see or when you grow up, youll be stuck with scars you cant easily hide, i only chopped up my upper thighs that are always covered by clothes. unless youre doing this for attention, then you should kys emo fag

Please do not cut