Pick one Sup Forums

pick one Sup Forums

Attached: choose 1.jpg (800x566, 244K)

hard left

left.

Only a bitch would pick left.

Attached: mxetn8na3z1qeh2m0o7_1280.jpg (1104x1600, 356K)

right. i like a homemaker

I don't understand how left is even an option given you get a hug /and/ a meal you don't have to make for the right.

Right. She cooks and rises children i work and take care of electronics

i would do many things to get a right

Why not prepare it together with hugs throughout

Am dating a right

I like to spoil/care for a girl.

its useful if she is capable of cooking at least, so she doesn't starve to death if I have to go on a work trip.

>all these useless faggots picking right
Cooking is a man's craft. Always has been, always will be. Women simply cannot cook as good as us.

Attached: Chef_Jacques_Pépin.jpg (1180x662, 169K)

men are objectively better than women at everything, it's just a matter of picking battles

I do this a fair amount.
Me too! My girlfriend is a professional cook too, so can't cook for me all that often. : (

>all these simps picking left
Left girl is literally useless, what is the appeal of someone who you need to constantly pamper

right

what the FUCK why would you ever pick left?

Lmao childcare? Who graduates collage more? We are made to be tough and protect wamyn while they are made to support us

>what is the appeal of someone who you need to constantly pamper
You choose right and still have the audacity to ask that?

nothing like giving your girl a hug from behind while she's at the stove to ask what she needs prepared next

Maybe a sense of mattering to some1 idk i would choose right but left has its charm too

And? My father was always the best cook, so he was in charge of meals for special occasions, but for the day-to-day meals my mum would do it because that's a woman's job.
Letting yourself be put into that role due to left's withholding affection is a surefire way of being emasculated.

Attached: CDhgoC2UEAEQYC8.jpg (713x544, 106K)

test

Cooking is a household chore that real men normally leave to women.

You know what makes something "women's work", and thus shameful for men? Women can do it adequately. Spend your time on things that require your strength.

100% right. A girl who doesn't want to cook for me is broken.

Anyone that would pick left as a mate or long term partner is contributing to the downfall of civilization.

>i can't cook so other men shouldn't either
commit sudoku

Left. But only because I would turn her into a feedee.

how is showing affection to your lover pampering?
Left is a shallow bitch who only opens up to you when you follow her demands, right is clearly more interested in your actual happiness

>being so insecure that seeing a man that cooks triggers you
seek help user

based and wholesome :3

>hurr, I can't argue with that, so I'll just pretend you said something else

people who pick right are objectively more of a bitch

all you have to offer as a man is a hug

Yeah, man, and if I don't like to look at faggots kissing I'm secretly gay too, right?

But if you pick right you are willingly allowing a woman to cook, in your own kitchen no less. You're okay with that?

There's a difference between "can" and "should".
Nothing wrong with a man making a special meal every now and then, but taking it up as a daily task in your woman's stead? That's something only a bitch would do.

Attached: 28175707.jpg (954x1272, 132K)

so you would rather be pussywhipped because youre insecure? gotcha

Sure more women become dumb shit like English majors and women's studies. Men dominate in fields that matter like stem

I had the opposite, my dad did the day to day and my mom special occasions but that was because my dad was laid off and my mom still had a job so it was more doing what was right for us kids. Both are good cooks in their own right and different areas. My dad is maybe a little better, like he's the one who cans (pickles, salsa, ect) and inspired me to take it up when I have a garden (because its economical, healthy and smart)

Mate, you got it backwards. Historically man has always cooked. They would hunt, kill, skin, gut, cook, and eat all kinds of animals. Saying cooking is for women proves you've lost that primeval manliness, and if that's the case then unfortunately all you have to offer is a mere hug. Stick with the right then.

Attached: cavemen_cooking.jpg (750x583, 200K)

Well, yeah, obviously their circumstances demanded a shift in roles.

And we used to shite in the woods, too.
>Stick with the right then
I will.

Attached: a0f41859.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

>basically owned by the woman
>she spoils you, "takes care" of you
>implying the one in control of the food is the one being whipped

b8

MACHIST! MISOGYNIST!

>we used to shite in the woods
Most of the world still does.

Those who can pick left, those who can't pick right.

how are you owned, you're the one projecting this idea of indebtedness. The relationship in left is toxic, affection from your partner shouldnt be a reward given out piecemeal that you have to go slave yourself over. I get this idea of the man being in charge but that isnt the most important factor, if it is honestly youre probably just not confident in your masculinity to begin with.
In the pic all right wants is what you should already be giving her by default

Dont think of it as women vs men but rather how we can complement one another more. We go for practical stuff while women go for more "people" stuff

left girl needs a wheelchair

>what the FUCK why would you ever pick left?

Yeah good question.

>You know what makes something "women's work", and thus shameful for men? Women can do it adequately.

That's why men are chefs. Women just cook.

UWU user Kun you saying you want to be our trap boyfriend's?

Because user she is a crippled.

>in control of the food
There's no bigger turnoff for women than male feminist talk like this, that turns reality upside down to try and make women sound heroic and dominant. Food preparation is just a chore. Anyone can do it. Because anyone can do it, it's women's work, and a man doing it for a woman while she lazes around is backwards and gross.

Girls stop growing about four years before boys do. They have half the upper body strength and about 60% as many synapses in the neocortex. They are, in several important ways, permanent children. There are many things they can't do for themselves, that they have to rely on men for. Their role in the household, therefore, is whatever they *can* do. If you do even that for them, they won't do anything useful at all, and you're just slaving for them. A good woman has the attitude of an eager helper, who wants to humbly contribute whatever she can, knowing that she can't do the hardest work.

katawa shoujos best shoujos

The left, but I'd change the "wanting someone to spoil" with "wanting to spoil someone you love" because just being a pleaser in general is insane. And you know she'll suck your friend off to make him happy when he's sad.
but someone who does things for you because they genuinely like you.... that's the bees knees.

Hard right. Left is cool but fuck me if I'm not one lazy motherfucker.

Attached: 1566640711290.png (475x468, 332K)

>has to make up some cuckolding scenario to "make" his point

Attached: AnJ BRAZZERS.jpg (960x720, 133K)

>but someone who does things for you because they genuinely like you.... that's the bees knees.
Something which doesn't apply to left, at all.

Only squares would pick right.
(and it's hip to be square)

left has no hips anyway

Maybe I want a gf who can cook and am secure enough in my masculinity to do what I enjoy and not worry about whether it's "a man's craft" or not.