Does Sup Forums like WWE?

Does Sup Forums like WWE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXTOH9jhbOg
youtube.com/watch?v=QNB2CuJw6po
youtu.be/lHFe3Zmqqc8?t=50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i liked when wwe stars would go on the soup

I like Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Girl.

I'm an adult, so no.

I liked Kelly Kelly though. If WWE gets another hot, 19-year-old stripper I'll start watching again.

Things worth watching WWE for:

>Kevin Owens
>Alexa Bliss
>Handsome Rusev
>Charlotte
>Bayleys ass
>Daniel Bryan on Talking Smack
>AJ Styles
>Cesaro

>Still watches regularly.

she has an incredible ass

There isn't much better in life after a long day than to just kick back with a cold drink and some smackdown. Maximum comfy right there.

Is this the WWE whore who likes taking HD close up pictures of her asshole?

You sound like a redneck.

Wrestling always belonged on Sup Forums.

Love, /spee/

>literally unironically watching wrestling as an adult

kill yourself

how do you enjoy that shit nowadays? I loved it back in the late 90s, early 2000s, but once SCSA and The Rock left, it became shit for the most part. The gimmicks all suck. The big man nowadays, John Cena, reminds me of Kurt Angle when he first started his WWF run as a lame joke reciting, geeky faggot. That's literally whatJohn Cena isnow but people lovehim. I don't getit. Cena has no character and is boring to watch.

good god

BASED BMJ WORKING THE MARKS OF Sup Forums

>get your WWE Network gift cards
>available at Wal-Mart

Like clockwork

most people watch it out of habit and tradition, i think. and every now and then, something cool happens.

>No female Rikishi type character
No I dislike it a lot. It needs more fat women shoving other divas faces up her ass.

She's from my home town

I found a system that makes WWE watchable. Find a website that posts raw/smackdown and ppv events (primewire) then you just watch the talking parts and last 5 minutes of matchs. This way you get all the story and get to see the finishers in a fraction of the time.

would recommend to anyone that use to watch wrestling years ago

Das it mang.

WHen will she start dating an Asian guy?
The grand dame of female wrestlers of the WWE - Stacey Keibler - married an Asian guy (actually half-Asian).

also I forgot to mention Charlottle flair is very sexually arousing

>WHen will she start dating an Asian guy?
And the last WWE female belt-holder before the girl in the OP was Sasha Banks and she just got married to an Asian guy

>Does Sup Forums like WWE
what is not to like about it?

I used to watch but after Punk and Dragon retired I fell out of it. It was bad but their segments were worthwhile. 3 hours every Monday Night was too much.

Is that you in the plaid?

>Raw gets Alexa and Miz
>Smackdown gets Kevin Steen and the New Day

Holy shit, Raw fucking raped Smackdown.

>no Chris Jericho

well that list sucks.

Is that Eva Andressa?

Chloe?

Implants bruh

i did when i was 10 and sometimes i watch wrestlemania

i did like cm punk tho thats about it fuck everything past the attitude era

>Kevin Owens

is this really what passes for a main event star in current era wrestling? an ugly overweight manchild with a 12 year old childs haircut?

Based Punk.

Truthfully? Yeah it is mostly shit, but looking back, it's always been shit. Everyone who talks about the attitude era as being pure wrastlinkino is looking at it through rose colored glasses. If you can call modern pro wrestling crap and still enjoy it, great. But let's not pretend it hasn't always been incredibly stupid since it's inception.

there's not really any good stars these days.

>You wanna know what happens...
>When you don't list me with things worth watching in wwe...
>*clicks pen*
>user...
>YOU JUST MADE THE LIST

HILLIARD
I
L
L
I
A
R
D

>People talking about Attitude era
>That feel when I was deep into WCW at the time until the very end
Does anyone else know that feel?

last raw Braun Strowman attacked roman backstage and tipped over the ambulance he was in, are they making wwe good again?

youtube.com/watch?v=JXTOH9jhbOg

i used to watch both and flick whenever WWE got bored. usually i stuck around for goldberg in WCW and nWo shenanigans.

the NWO and Wolfpack days were way better than any Attitude era stuff to me

Where my beckyfags at

her thighs and pits are magnificent

I like it when she opts for gear that leaves her cheeks poking out, too

I tried watching Wrestlemania this year, fell asleep right around the Wyatt/Orton match. There was no variety, it was driving me crazy.

If only wrestling could hold my attention like it did way back in 98/99/00/01

Wrestlingfags are the most inexplicable thing on Sup Forums and on earth in general.

That there is a dedicated following of fake choreographed fights embelished by the shitty stage personas of the fighters is something that fucking baffles me.

What's so fun about it? What sort of entertainment can you get from seeing fat men dance around with each other while the commentators holler and whoop at what's happening as if it's something that is not arranged and pre-defined.

It's one of the most americanly retarded shits together with monster trucks, with the difference that monster truckers don't shit up Sup Forums with their braindead hobby.

You fuckers ruined /asp/ forever and I will never forgive you for it.

tv shows and movies aren't real either jackass

Were you a kid back then who thought it was real?

That certainly added to the appeal for me. I believed it was real. That part in Smackdown ages ago when Chris Benoit beat the living shit out of Chris Jericho backstage and then dropped a garage door on him felt so real to me. I actually thought Jericho was really hurt.

In any case, I can go back and watch matches, documentaries from that era or about that era and enjoy it just much despite knowing it's all scripted, but today's WWE just can't keep my attention.

Wrestling is modern theater.

Deal with it.

desu i used to watch that way a decade ago when i still watched but it became too shit to do even that

also watched through the whole of attitude that way which made it actually really enjoyable

would obviously watch the most interesting matches in full though

If you want to see modern theater, then fucking watch modern theater instead of wrestling.

The mental gymnastics hillbillies and incurable brainlets recur to in order to justify their pleb taste in media is astounding.

lord those thighs

give me strength

>date george clooney
>clooney says he won't marry again
>break up
>end up marrying that abomination
>clooney does get married again

What do you think goes on in her mind?

t. theater faggot

i have never watched a single match or event but i watch total bellas

i know im sick

>Compares wrestling to theater in order to give wrestling some sort of validity
>Proceeds to insult theater

k

Theater is modern theater
That said, once of the grandfathers of improv comedy Keith Johnstone considered professional wrestling one of the highest forms of theater because of its unrivaled ability to excite and involve audiences. When Keith created his famous shortform improv shows, he looked to pro wrestling for ideas on how to make them more fun. Personally I respect Keith Johnstone quite a bit and I think he was on to something that other people won't admit to, namely: pro wrestling is a great time

honestly didnt even read the thread or anything enlarged this picture and instantly bayley's ass was in my focus. Even with everything going on in the picture i was still like holy shit bayley's ass

ive never met a person who watched wrestling that wasnt a fedora tipper, white trash, Sup Forumsedditor, or combination of one or more.

>i know im sick
nah, you're just your average 45 year old woman

I only like Baley, and thats because she has a nice ass

ya wanna know what happens when you leave the ayatollah of rock and rolla off your list? ya wanna see what happens?

>not watching Lucha Underground

best girl

>tfw constantly warring with my friends by telling them Goldberg was DA MAN

See his stuff in ROH. Quebec has a huge influence on wrestling. Montreal was once the biggest grossing territory in N. America in the 50s and 60s.

i meant to say total divas, senpai

I'm waiting for the Bayley heel turn so she starts wearing skimpier gear.

>That said, once of the grandfathers of improv comedy Keith Johnstone considered professional wrestling one of the highest forms of theater because of its unrivaled ability to excite and involve audiences.
Sounds literally like Andy Kaufman.

And guess who was a heel too

Hi Phil! Haven't seen you around here for a while, what with your embarrassing "debut" and all. Anyway send AJ my regards!

Well no shit? Wrestling is an improved version of the gay theatre.

I liked the WWF. WWE is boring.

what would you call this move?

wymon are shit wrestlers and need to just remain eye candy sluts

youtube.com/watch?v=QNB2CuJw6po

wrestle kino right here

I used to when I was a kid in the late-90s.

Been downhill since like, 2002.

But, at least there are Becky's pits to look at now.

>tfw you will never get to rub around on Charlotte

gross

Did undertaker really retire. I watched Wrestlemania, because I always do and was pretty shocked when he lost. Then he left his stuff in the ring, and there was total silence, and they brought Jim Ross back to commentate that much and then he disappeared.

If he is I'd be sad. It'd be my final connection to this gone. The one wrestler I still mark out for.

What are you doing looking at my private pictures, user?

>There will never be another thong stinkface match
Why does this shit exist again?

>fucked a nigger

Yes, he's retired.

Why should he stay, really? He's lost more than once at WM and that was his only match he participated in yearly.

Plus, he's old-as-fuck and has to walk around with crutches.

There's no reason for him to stay. Time to move on.

I went to a wrestling show with a good buddy of mine, he's a bit of a critic but also watched it growing up. About half way through the show he leans over, scoffs, and whispers to me "this shit is so fake". It took everything I had not to gently pat him on the head and say "I know".

What truly baffles me is how a fully grown adult would try to argue that the WWE is a waste of time. that's the joke guys! It's a parody of professional sports. I find it highly amusing that most people who criticize the WWE, also don't watch sports. It's almost like these people can't see the hilarity in Sidney Crosby smashing alex ovechkin with his stick when the refs not looking, and getting away with it. Or Julio Jones on a breakaway touchdown run getting taken out on the goal line by some dude from another team who wasn't playing, and the tackle counting. The biggest joke about the WWE is the literal retards who don't understand why it's funny

I'm watching the attitude era right now. I'll give you a quick rundown

>Austin skit
>There's a run in
Commercial
>Some midcard match
>5 run ins
COMMERCIAL
>an in-ring promo skit
>a run in
>cut to backstage skit where there's more brawling
>tag match
>Ends in dq with a run in
>another backstage or out of arena skit
>final match
>there's a bunch of run ins
>Vince shows up
>every episode involves McMahon, Austin or Rock doing stuff

>average match is brawl, one or two holds, and then a run in
It's fucking clusterfuck and the pacing is so shit.

>tfw no one ever posts Nikki Bella WebMs, threads or ever talks about her

Why am I alive again?

I know, and I know he'd right to retire and deserves it. But it can still be sad. It wasn't a walk into a sunset happy victory moment.

I sort of felt the same way when Ric Flair retired, but he had such an excellent match and was still around for a while.

This felt like we'd never see the Dead Man again. And to me, that's sad.

because we all know its the great khali in disguise

Well, ideally, he should've retired with the Bork loss because it was the end to the streak.

There was no reason for him to keep going beyond that.

All the greats leave at some point.

Now it's only HHH left from that era that's still active -- for better or worse; mostly worse.

what the fuck is that?

*BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP*

>hmm yes my dear how exquisite

You just don't understand kino

It's pure kino

youtu.be/lHFe3Zmqqc8?t=50

women's wrestling

CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

wonder what it smelled like

He apparently had several thongs and when he wrestled someone he didn't like he used the ones that were never washed.

bayley is an autistic womanchild please be understanding