PHI: Colts hire Eagles OC Frank Reich as new coach
TB: Jackson hoping to improve chemistry w/Winston
NE: Julian Edelman on track for training camp

Tell me:
>Your Team
>Team/posters you like
Hard mode: not yours
>Team/posters you hate

Reuben Foster details out. Accused of forcibly removing his gf from his residence and she called the police and told them he had weapons. A modified sig Sauer assault rifle found. Not clear which modifications were made or were illegal or if it was legally purchased in another state.

I'm a panthers fan and i hate you.
Fucking faggot

Cam and Carolina with a ring by 2020 and you assmad Cowgirls will have to sit on it for all time

>HEADLINES SINCE OP IS A FAGGOT
SEA:Kam Chancellor 'intends to play' in 2018
PHI:Report: Eagles not planning to hire an OC
NYG:Giants bring in Mike Shula as new OC
CAR:Luke Kuechly recovering from shoulder surgery
IND:Colts tab Bolts WRs coach Sirianni as new OC
SF:Reuben Foster accused of dragging girlfriend
WAS:Skins S Su'a Cravens plans to return in 2018
KC:Kareem Hunt accused of shoving 19yo woman
PHI:Eagles TE Brent Celek may retire at age 33
BUF:Bills refused to let McCoy run out of the gun
NO:Cowboys showed 2017 interest in DB Vaccaro
SF:MLB Foster meets with 49ers following arrest

>old news
kill yourself you lazy fucking nigger

>81588498
>falseflagging this hard

Kill yourself. He's the most obvious panther shitposter. Posts like a giggling teenager trolling for (you)s everytime he posts

see

>2018 will be the last chance for TD or Kalil to get a ring
>It may also be Pep's last chance if he doesn't decide to retire this offseason
>2018 is an even year which means we'll suck ass

JUST

Oh man, somebody is rustled

How the fuck is it illegal to forcibly remove some thot from your house?

>So mad he comes into the new thread with his baggage
But why tho

>Eagles fan since the days of Byron Dawkins and Jerry Trottor
I like Cowboy fans. they're smarter, and on average more attractive
I hate other Eagle fans, because they're delusional about their 1 cheated ring

>Colts
I like Rasm posters as well as Iggles posters that shit on the P*ts
P*tsposters are by far the most annoying. Queefs are a distant second

Multiple teams wanting to trade w Patriots for Brandin Cooks

>Carolina civil war

Was Cooks even a big factor in the Pats season?

>gam nutin is a eleet pastor

What did head of officiating and NFL rule expert Mike Pereira mean by this?

He made the mistake of letting her call the cops first

it's just that one autistically mad Worst Carolina spammer who says SC is Texans territory

>Stuck with literal practice squad receivers in a playoff game
>"Wow guys why is Cam so shit at passing look at all these dropped balls"

Take away the TD and give them a field goal instead. Still Iggles by 4.

Seriously if you're a male celeb with money you better just start collecting cell phones at the door

Not a fucking argument.

>former

>I save reaction images for other teams so I can pretend to be a fan that hates his own players and other fans on a Cambodian smega refinery

>bring back smitty and moose
>their superior black genes carry us to owl against faggot brady and the pats
>finally get sweet revenge as delhomme looks down from a box seat while cramming bojangle's biscuits and chicken supremes into his face
>as goodell hands the trophy to cam, hurney dies and is carried off to heaven in the arms of sam mills
>the pats jet explodes on the way home and everyone onboard dies

NFL told the refs to throw out the rule book and not make calls fearing ppl would shout and scream that the refs favor the pats who actually follow the rules and aren't sloppy playmakers like the Eagles. Whole season was defined by what is a catch so they threw out the rules in the SB.

when its a female
they're a protected group for the most part

>2002 Wild Card Game, Giants vs. 49ers
>49er literally pulls open Giants receiver by his legs to the ground in one of the most blatant instances of DPI ever
>Peirera's refs "completely miss it"
>All Peirera does is say "turns out we were wrong lol sry Giants fans"

Fuck that clown. Every time he opens his mouth I remind people of how he fucking blew it in that game.

>he doesn't save a few pics from other teams for a little funposting on a Taiwanese jenkum distillery site

b-bu-but he checked with the ref before the play
>line up in illegal formation
>ask ref
>"yeah, you're lined up illegally, but we're on your side"
>get away with cheating, but it's ok because the ref said so

Citation needed, tinfoil hatter

I’ll take the goofball CAR poster that makes threads and asks the fun “>Your team/>Your ____” questions in every thread over the angry one desu

Also there seems to be a third neutral one

Hurney is going to be killed by the long knives of the NFL.

The Panthers will be offered as a sacrifice to the Diversity Stazi and we'll be stuck with some idiot like Diddy who is only interested in owning the team because he's black.

I want Marcus Smith to buy the team because he's actually a fan of the team and has deep ties to Charlotte but I get the feeling he won't get it because he's "a fucking white male"

>Leave my house
>NO
>I said leave
>Make me
*Drags her to the door like an impudent child*
Like bouncers get paid to do this every night. If a foster had a hired bouncer would the bouncer get in trouble?

This

No, I’m not. SC is Carolina territory. It’s in the name.

>the game would have played out the same way if the score was different
just pretend i posted another brianlet

>Bummer

Hurney has a final say in who gets the team, right?

Don’t put that evil on us. I don’t want French, but he’s better than fucking Diddy

>tfw you're the best Carolina poster
Don't ask for my autograph all at once.

>Argument from unprovable hypothetical situation

good question lel
its funny you said bouncer though because i was a bouncer for a while and one night i had to avoid a situation like that
>be bouncing
>crazy chick hits on me (didn't know she was batshit yet)
>end up going on a date, find out she's batshit
>she keeps coming to the bar every so often
>one night she get shitfaced and passes out in the bathroom at closing time
>head bouncer tells me to get my gf
>say fuck that, she's not my GF, she's crazy and i don't want to be alone with her in there
>he sends 2 other guys instead
last thing i wanted was her to say i groped her or roughed her up

>an anime poster is the best car poster
nah, i'm better than you

>weeb
>best anything

So you're saying that if the Patriots got the ball at the beginning of the second half down by 6 instead of ten, there would have been a 0% chance for them to win?

You mean the guy that got fired?

This enrages patriot lifelongs

Literally made no difference on that play.

>cheating is OK as long as you would have won anyway
So i guess we can all admit Deflategate was a whichhunt?

He’s not even me: the one that made the thread. That’s the “third” one. Is this the most CAR in one thread?

I’m saying you have the burden of proof that they would have won had it been a FG. You obviously can’t prove a hypothetical so your argument is self-defeating.

keeping Hurney as GM was always a stretch because of his ties to Jerry being too strong to be impartial, and the fact that he drafts decently but hands out contract extensions to old players like candy

I don't believe the shit his thot ex wife is framing him for though

new ownership group will be Brian France - Marcus Smith - Levine Family - minority shareholders because those are the only people Richardson will approve of

>Puff Nigger
>involved in any way at all in Jerry "No Tattoos or jewelry, son" Richardson's team

>Eagle fans are so stupid from eating horse shit daily from lost drunken bets that they can't spot the illegal formation

Bunch of drunk losers make up the Eagles fanbase, not football fans clearly

>Trying to tell refs they got a literal judgment call wrong.

Looks like the refs made the right call

>Jeffery asks ref if his position his okay.
>Ref says yes

What cheating occurred here?

Except I'm not saying they WOULD have won, i'm saying that the TD decreased their chances of winning. That's not hypothetical, that common sense and logic.
It's not too ard to comprehend that the TD made it harder for them to win, and, therefore, if the TD had not happened their chances of winning would have been greater. There's nothing to prove.

Clearly the ref was counting his Luriebux

>implying there aren't dozens of CAR lukers who are simply smart enough to not shitpost incessantly like certain NFCE/NFCW teams all offseason

>Refs are never wrong
>Refs can't be overruled by NY or Head Ref

Good idea bro. Sad that the culture is like that. I hope my Reuben finds himself a good Jewish lawyer and sues that bitch for loitering/trespassing or whatever.

seeSo I guess we can all agree that Spygate was a nothing burger because Roger destroyed the tapes and said it was OK

>Team
Chiefs
>Posters you like
my team, Panthers, 49ers, and Eagles are all kinda fun. Patriot posters seem to know their shit.
>Posters you hate
Eagles can also be obnoxious along with their Patriot buttbuddies

this man knows.

>WAAHHHHH TEH REFS ARE FAVORING THE PATS! THE LEAGUE IS RIGGED BECAUSE THE REFS ARE RULING SUBJECTIVELY
>*ref rules subjectively in favor of the Eagles*
>i mean the ref said it was legal, so stop whining

But it didn’t change the outcome of the game. No reasonable person can contend that the P*ts got refballed when the point differential is less than the margin of victory. The Iggles still won fair and square. If we took your argument to its logical conclusion then any game with an officiating mistake would be illegitimate.

Do you have proof of this conspiracy between the referees and Eagles? or is it all circumstantial theories relating to 3 specific plays?

Can't wait for the Eagles to be ringless again

#NoLombardiForCheaters

redskins
lions
igglels, cowsharts, gnats, seacucks, punthers

>Comparing an investigation and deliberate cover up to a judgment call that a faggot who used to be important didn't like

I’m gonna miss Jerry Richardson. He’s one of the only owners that really gave a shit.
>Charlotte/Carolina Native
>Made the team stand for the anthem
>No record, no tats, no jewelry
He was one of the good ones
Sup brah

>the point differential is less than the margin of victory
are you implying that, if the Patriots were down by 6 at the half, the game would have played out exactly as it did
Either you're just trolling me right now (xdD ftw) or you don't know what situational football is.
Or maybe you're just legit retarded and think both the Patriots and the Eagles would have treated the game exactly the same way if the TD was not scored

free agency is gonna be amazing this year. it needs to hurry up ans start.

but there was no cover up, user. Roger said it was OK, just like the ref said the formation was OK. Obviously this is the case because

What happened to the Orsonposting you promised everyone would be happening? Still waiting on that.

No, I’m saying that it’s not reasonable to think that one play changed the outcome of the game. The P*ts had ample opportunities to win the game and they failed. End of story.

Genuinely this.
Although I have no sympathy for you Patriots. You were calling refball all the way back when you lost to Carolina

>no jewelry
OH NO NO NO NO

>Can't wait for the Eagle to be ringless again

Don't even say it user, I can't >iggles shitpost about them being ringless anymore, and that was a favorite pastime.

Can't wait for my Baers to pickup Brandin Cooks. So many nicknames, Titties, Cookies. We need more ies.

Hahahahaha
*Inhales deeply*
Aaaaahahahaha

>scoring does not effect the outcome of the game
Ah, ok, I see you're just retarded.
I accept your concession

imagine being so dumb that you feel that this picture needs a label to explain the obvious joke

lmao Reich is fucking based

Jerry did right by the city, I know he'll find "his guys" to replace him as owner
>the state of SB Nation thinking Diddy or Curry would be majority owners
>the state of Jewskine Bowles thinking he can coup his way into ownership

the other owners owe him for those lockout negotiations too, he'll probably still be involved with the team behind the scenes

>it’s not reasonable to think that one play changed the outcome of the game
See here's the thing. You can use that line about a failed third down conversion at the 40 yard line in the first quarter, but not about a touchdown at the end of the half. To claim otherwise if to admit to football ignorance

you mean biased?

Jesus, any excuse to post them, huh? Better luck next year by the way

>If there’s one incorrect call I can completely dismiss my team’s repeated failures
And I’m the retarded one lol

why the fuck would I mean that

I think the NFL's ratings are down because people have more options besides watching a game. They can watch stuff online or on Netflix, they could play video games, etc.

>putting words into my mouth
again, i accept your concession.
This will be my last reply on the subject, i see it was pointless to continue conversing with someone who has no idea what he's talking about