Lmao did CNN change these pictures? they looked alot less goofy on my last refresh

lmao did CNN change these pictures? they looked alot less goofy on my last refresh

oh shit it's real

>diversity+disability bogo hire
>bullied in middle school
>pedophile

Roose Bolton vibes on rightmost

>the dindu

What the fuck

they still have some of the pictures they had up on the front page earlier in the article still.

No wonder that black guy got killed, he was probably looking in the other direction for the nearest KFC with his lazy eyes

Black guy also looks a bit like a tardy version of Private Pyle

One eye on the streets, one eye on the BLM terrorist.

Hey cops of Sup Forums, how does it feels knowing the President, millions of liberals and the media hate your guts?

Apparently the black had been quoted saying that he was a victim of racism when he was not in uniform.
>People respect me when I'm in uniform but when I'm in my street clothes people look at me like I'm a threat
or something along those lines
Watch the media try to spin these killings into making whites look bad and BLM looking like saints

toplyl

Noh the black guy's message was very sensible.

Saying that we shouldn't let hate win and all that. That he's being judged while his actions should speak for themselves and all. Sounded like a good guy. Shame.

>'patriot'

That seems insulting.

>'Patriot'

What a bunch of pieces of shit CNN is

Pls don't tell me this is how UT looked on release.

One eye on KFC, one eye on the crime

damn some old ass unreal tournament right there.

who the fuck ok'd that far-left picture
jesus

topkek m8

i cant breathe

>CNN
They were mainly using these images before.
They must have decided to jew it up a little.

This.

Found black guy's message again. I don't know man, he looks like a nice person.

I see nothing to suggest he wasn't.
They found the ONLY black guy in all of Louisiana taking care of his children and killed him.
Niggers ruin everything.

>'Patriot'

>three tour veteran

CNN disgusts me desu

yes!

Lmao that's the same nog who's cock Sup Forums was sucking yesterday because he posted some cringey blogpost on FB

>Goof nog
>son I am disappoint
>pedo.

>leaf

>'Patriot'

I can just imagine this being said in that bitchy sarcastic tone cucks give whenever they mock ideas like nationalism, in-group loyalty, and honor.

Why wouldn't it be? The game is almost 20 years old. How young are you exactly?