Ey, m'ask you sumthin

>Ey, m'ask you sumthin

Excited for the spinoff. He's actually a great actor and the punisher is "superhero" that actually fucking does his job

>that skull
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

WHY DOES HE ALWAYS HAVE THIS FUCKED UP FACE????

Inspired by Greg Rucka's Punisher I would imagine.

>ey spic, m'ask u sumthin

hop this is good, he was the best part of daredevil

Violent vigilante by night, male model by day

whats wrong with it?

He constantly gets his shit kicked in and somehow pulls off never dying.

Bernthal was fucking solid in Daredevil so I'm looking forward to seeing him evolve in the role in the spin off

how the fuck did he spray it on his fucking t-shirt anyway?

It's a Kevlar vest. He gets it near the end of Daredevil S2.
>Pic related. A fan replica

Frank is my favorite superhero. I put on Daredevil season 2 just to watch his episodes.

Same. Castle was the best part of Daredevil S2. Whole season should've been about him and Murdoch and moral conflicts and contrasts. It only went downhill when they forced in Elektra and the Hand & The Chaste just to inch closer to The Defenders miniseries, which I felt was unnecessary.

One batch
Two batch
Penny and dime.

Can't stand that hairdo though.

All these fags saying they liked him as punisher...
Were you watching the same show I was??

He mumbles. Slurs his words, his sentences. Always looks away, nods and looks back whenever he says something "emotional" or important. The dude has no range AT ALL.

Fuck me lads, he's a sub par actor at best.

>It's a purple faced Frank episode

*rubs head*
Ayo user, m'ask you sum
*shoots you in the leg*
How you gon keep em safe, mang?

Ray Stevenson was the GOAT Punisher.

Hope his show is good, then again after Iron Fist and him being the Punisher it will probably be better by default.

Perhaps you'll like Husbando Frank

Should have gotten the superior mumbler, Tom Hardy

Im with you, its just walking dead fags who jerk off to him. He was not anything special.