Did they try too hard?

Did they try too hard?

It works perfectly.
I like that she was so over the top as a villain. Better than making her all serious and edgy.

Villain is fine.

Side characters are garbage though.

I don't understand how exactly, but Legion managed to be both mediocre and amazing at the same time.

No, I liked it. This is the first capeshit I've seen in a while that actually captures the energy/style of a comic book. It reminded me that I actually enjoy this stuff when it's done properly

QT

It's because most characters are garbage and action sequences are ungodly terrible.

They were focusing so much on schizo shit they forgot about everything else.

>it's just a boring super villain and a race to stop him

they didn't try hard enough.

Its pretty good imo, as says though most of the side characters are pure dog shit. Especially the memory nigger.

Oliver and Aubrey are the best parts. David is okay too.

David is a great character. I like the mental illness angle to his mutation, and all of the inner-mind stuff where he's trying to identify and expel his parasite was great.

The whole "mutant resistance" angle, and all the characters associated with it, was pretty boring and cliched to me

Doctor Strange looks like total shit now though

yes
this show is shit for teens who have bad taste

>giving Aubrey Plaza work

Why

No, I don't think that's it.

I was fine with the black and white and silence even though it was a little odd.

But I think it went on for way too long with the weird musical psychic weird shit.

This. She is both untalented and vomit inducing.

Thought she was great

Real talk though, when are we going to actually see Legion be Legion? With multiple personalities that he can't control.

If this isn't all in his head while he's in the coma on muir Island I'll be disappointed

They didn't try hard enough. The finally, more specifically the final showdown was really disappointing.

Kerry and Cary are the best characters of the show

I don't think it was meant to be a "final showdown," because it wasn't final and it was barely a showdown. It was just The Shadow King's getaway scene. I thought the triple-body-swap thing was pretty cool.

The second-to-last episode was the climax, the finale just wrapped everything up. Lots of shows do this.

Kerry was useless. She acted like a badass, and there were a few moments where it seemed like she was going to do something big, and then she just got BTFO really easily

I couldn't tell if she was MEANT to be a parody of the "cool, strong womyn" character, or if they meant to do it sincerely and just botched it

she was ok but felt underutilized. also does she have super strength or super fast reflexes or something? they did a shit job at showing it since there is no way some 115 pound woman is fucking people up like that.