The Kek you worship is

nothing more than an Egregore, aka a made up "demon". He's not a deity, nor a demigod or demiurge, and certainly not God. You can have your fun and shit, but he has no real power other than speaking through numbers.
It's not even he who talks, but you Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nCtPJUyolE
youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dubs say that you are full of shit

and the frogs you people post here dont help either

hmmmmm...dis really made me think...

Heretic!

Winterchan was an egeregore. Kek wasn't created by Sup Forums like she was. Kek was discovered. Unearthed.

We found out we'd been following him all along, and just never knew it. Kek is a god. He's been with us all this time, and we never even knew.

Now we know, and he rewards us.

Behead those who insult KeK

>Worshipping an idol
>Fetishizing an idol
God damn, kek is a great trump card for Internet conflicts, but thinking he isn't anything but a mirror for your thoughts is just insane.

Submit to his will and you shall be rewarded with beautiful digits, meme magic and comfy happenings. May our lord bring chaos upon this universe so a new order may arise.
PRAISE KEK

If it wasn't for the laws of this board I would have slaughtered you already.

Where are your dubs now?

Whatever kek used to be.

It's almost gone. Shills gone full apeshit.

But mememagic is real though.

right here

>lack of repeating digits in thread
A joke religion about an Egyptian Frog-headed god of Darkness, Chaos and Dawn is just as legitimate as any other religion.

Here.

At least Kek speaks to us and gives us signs. All the other religions have gods who never confirm your beliefs and never present themselves.

>tfw on your 16th birthday your parents sit you down for a talk and reveal that you're actually jewish

I'm pretty sure it's a meme. It's an effing tongue in cheek joke. Holy cow you are coming from a place that just isn't real.

And Saturn conspiracy that say that Jahwe is Saturn is stupid as fuck. What else is new?

May Kek bring you wealth, health, and peace Kekers and Kekites. It is Keks will that this world shall burn, and the Kekers and Kekites shall inherit the earth.

Kek is a god of chaos, you can't just demand digits. They must come to you. Remain faithful, heretic.

The fuck? This is completely of topic.

Explain.

How do we know the Christian god isn't an egregore?

Step up nigga

Gets don't show up in threads denouncing Lord KEK.

See. Kek has abandoned you, or he has been found out. The reason of lack of dubs in this thread is that he does not want this info to spread
Repeating digits would give this thread attention.

This thread is cursed because of OP's Kek heresy.

Fuck outta here

kek will destroy the world, praise kek!

>literal idol worship

Kek isnt real you children

Gets confirm

PRAISE BE

HERESY

BURN THE HUNGARIAN

I CURSE YOU IN THE NAME OF KEK MAY YOUR COUNTRY BE BURNED BY MUSLIMS AND THE RADICAL LEFT

Praise kek

I have noticed quite a lot of anti Kek posting and Kek vs Christianity divide and conquer recently, clearly this means Kek is powerful enough to warrant spending shillbux on, God, egregor, idol, ascendant meme, or whatever else he may be. Praise Kek! Memes for the meme God!

Ah, the old ones, and even older thought-forms in the universe. I have to admit, things are happening with a creepy amount of coincidence.

Whether we created kuk/kuaket with out thoughts or contacted an old ogdaodic being is irrelevant. Maybe it's another face of The Great Architect? Getting past this, we are stirring the pot with our actions. Creating and dispersing memes.

We are shaping history, even if it is by mere inches. And we shape thought, through memes. I think I will keep to this "conjuring", but I only speak for myself. I will meditate on all of this. But to me, the left must be stopped. The pendulum must be put to a halt.

Any tool we use to indirectly, and at times directly fulfill this objective is acceptable to me.

Have a song.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nCtPJUyolE

its your fault

>Implying aren't dubs
You just exposed yourself shill.

Wow. Really makes you think

kek wills it. praise kek

"Then Kek would have had to suffer many times since the first croaks of the world. But now he has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of repeating digits."

Repeatus Digitus 9:26 IV

"At that time Kek, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—anons whose name is found written in the book —will be delivered."

The End Croaks 12:1

>whose name is found written in the book

Is this a reference to gets on /pol ? Or unique ID's who stayed true ? I need guidance.

HOLY SHIT
WITNESSED

Kek hath spoken

>My get, the first get in a getless thread ignored

KEK WILL SMITE ALL THAT IGNORE IT

Praise Kek fellas

I destroyed your Kek. Sorry.

!! DEAD FROG THREAD !!

this is it boys
accept Jesus

Hmmm

praise kek

nice chain

>mfw NEET weeaboos go to hell for eternity because of internet memes
>demon worshippers on Sup Forums will defend this

It is a wierd curse, right?

WITNESSED

what did kek mean by this

So many powers at war in this thread! We must step it up, Kekists!

If doobies kek is nonexistent and we are into green crab

I've got The Dubs of Oden right here.

You didn't destroy anything. We still meme like we always do. Whether kek/keket is real or not is irrelevant. It is the memes that are important.

Life is but a meme.

Not if we eat him first!

>>Worshipping
is for member of the three major Middle Eastern goat-fucker religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) and alien to Aryan spiritual sensibility.

SO it is you Lucifer, you feel threatened by a "made up demon" like Kek?
PATHETIC

So he is literally a deity of the warp?

>guise? you seriosuly worshipping the devil now?
Sup Forums is satire, faggot. Lurkmoar.

kek has spoken

>keket
Now that's some fucking heresy.

Kek is the new interface of Chaos. He will merely reappear as something else when He desires it, Satan.

this website is for people older than 18

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

Why praise? Gods don't need praise (a word for cuck slave religons). Try "invoke".

How did the ancient isrealites/somerians know that there was a hexagon at the south pole of Uranus? Kind of perplexing.

What is drama but life with the dull bits cut out

Kek gives trips of satan to non believers. Do i really have to spell out what that means? Hungary is in trouble. You should of stayed out of here there's no helping you now, the cogs are in motion.

they are blind my friend

Praise Kek, you cunt. In the afterlife we kekers and kekites shall enter the glorious kingdom of KEK! Praise Him!

Kek the bringer of chaos and eventually light is rising in the west. Our saviour will rest again when all that is lightly dark or dark has been vanquished.

Praise Kek

Daily reminder that kek is an idol made up by NEETcucks

Well, i am full #KekMissile now can't argue your numbers, satan.

Check out this salty Italian sub human

I am Christian and I believe in Kek. God has said that he is the only true god. I understand it as the other gods exist, they are powerful and ancient "beings" but yet they are so weak compared to God that they can't be called it.
I also started thinking, kek is a lord of Chaos, is he going to turn on us when we get to power so the Chaos continue or is he more like "it's the darkest before Dawn"?

yet you must refute it on an online burmese basket weaving congregation

makes me think

Saturn, but yes.
Also it's the sixth planet. Saturn - Saturday, sixth day of the week, and it has a hexagon at the top. Makes you think huh

The Ordered Digits sect of Kekism are heretics. Kek speaks but his voice is heard in more subtle ways.

praise kek, slay the heretics

You know your shit my Hungarian friend.

What did Kek mean by this?

What is kek trying to say with these 44's

take your kekslamiphobia elsewhere. kek punishes you with the double eight. Illness and pain will come unto you

There is no official external god. God is a metaphor for intuition. That being said, devote yourself to any god you want. Yahweh has so so many different egregores due to worshippers differing opinions.

praised
what did kek mean by this

Another!
444 the number of the beast

Oh shit

PRAISE KEK

>heretic daring to presume to say who or what God manifests through as an avatar

Enjoy hell, bruh

kek is real and is connected to every neet over the world. get over it. who are you to deny the subconscious channeling from hundred thousand of people into one idea?

no more made up then your silly jesus or allah

witnessed

>Ogdoad

Each pair represented the male and female aspects of one of the four concepts of primordial chaos as follows:

>the primordial waters (Nu and Naunet)
>air, invisibility, and hidden powers (Amun and Amaunet)
>darkness and obscurity (Kuk and Kauket)
>eternity or infinity (Huh and Hauhet).

Together the four concepts represent the primal, fundamental state of the beginning. They are what always was. In the myth, however, their interaction ultimately proved to be unbalanced, resulting in the arising of a new entity. When the entity opened, it revealed Ra, the fiery sun, inside. After a long interval of rest, Ra, together with the other deities, created all other things and brought order to the universe.

>Isis
Isis frequently schemed against Ra, as she wanted her son Horus to have the power.
>Basically you want to meme happenings?
You need all 8 of Ogdoad in your heart not just kek

Praise Ogdoad

Why does kek like double digits?

Because of kek AND kauket dual counterpart
Why does he like 8?

Because there are EIGHT deities

Praise Kek
Praise Nu
Praise Amen
Praise Huh

4 frogs with their counter parts make 8