You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble...

>You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

holy fucking shit, this the literal definition of KINO
when did you realize MOS is the most underrated movie of all time?

>t. 12 year old
Reddit is that way kiddo, you should start watching more films

When I rewatched it after BvS. It's really good. I love the art design and how otherwordly they made the humanoid Kryptonians look.

This. How can Earthlings even compete?

it would have been better if they just straight up filed all-star superman ft batman

it's really odd
scarjo's characters have no development or personality and yet (critics) praise her meanwhile faora was one of the few womyn done right in movies and no ones bats an eye

actually considering his post its more like
>t. Sup Forumseddit hotpocket sensibilities

This quote was taken directly from All-star Superman. Marvlels would never know how awesome superman is.

Hey, at least the bad guy didn't leave jars of his own piss lying around

one word: hella freakin ep*c

I've only seen MOS once and it was probably the most disorienting experience of my life. A friend and I had done our first all-nighter ever right before heading to a theater. As a result my biggest memory of it is just wishing it would quiet the fuck down. Is it worth a legit, well-rested rewatch?

>dat low right hand grip
>dat teacupping with left
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No.

Yes it is. Get a decent HD rip.

did you both fuck?

no it's awful

>They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall.
This is where we are at now.

Go die.

STOP INVINCIBLE DEAD MEME

superhero are such a fascist genre

Mankind has thrived on rallying behind great people with a unifying cause. It speaks to our essence.

Such a bullshit statement

raping kids and pillaging can be considered in our essence too but because we've been doing that since dawn of mankind am i right

Are you saying films don't feature violence to appease that desire within us?

>he thinks it was actual piss
look at this idiot

Hell yeah it is

>who is MLK
>who is Malcolm X
>who is Hitler
>who is Gandhi

yeah you are right, such a bullshit statement

"Your mother and I believed Krypton lost something precious: the element of choice, of chance. What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater? You were the embodiment of that belief, Kal. Krypton's first natural birth in centuries."

"You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."

>tells Clark he should be free to choice what he becomes
>tells Clark what he will become

>Superman later gets mind controlled to be an evil dictator of Earth by Doomsday

What does it mean?

You need a high IQ to fully appreciate it.

Very much so yes.
Actually that's a lie we were watching arrested development