Ok, what the hell happened in Turkey

I awake from my slumber to find people throwing themselves at Tanks in the news.

Anyone care to explain what the hell happened and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/turkish-state-media-erdogan-to-meet-vladimir-putin-turkey-coup-attempt/
youtube.com/watch?v=xRJI8DgGKe0
youtube.com/watch?v=z3pc-PLOe6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump because I want an answer.

Erdogan staged a coup.

And by staged you mean the people getting run over by tanks and stuff volunteered to die for Erdogan? Are you really that retarded?

Hasn't Turkey had several coups in the past, several of them actually ousting leaders? I find it easy to believe one could happen again.

He's just trying to get his ball back.

the military clearly had no idea what was going on

they were all 20 year olds and terribly confused

This. How convenient that he was out for a vacation on that day...

No they didn't. He staged it with the military heads and they gave the command. The soldiers were following the commands and the idiot people were putting themselves in the line of fire.

The CIA fumbles the football.
Point Putin.

>I awake from my slumber to find people throwing themselves at Tanks in the news.

Were you in a coma for a while?

kek

I thought Turkey hated Russia?

No, just off trying to ignore political shit for sanity and blood pressure reasons.

Is that a photo op?

>He staged it with the military heads and they gave the command.

(((((((citation needed))))))))

Hey, I was looking for that webm.

Yeah, it's one I found randomly on the web.

>sticking his arm out like "Can you believe this?!"

What do people expect when they stand in front of a moving vehicle? I think the idea that cars should yield to pedestrians is a fucking joke the only time they should do this is at a light.

>Erdogan
politico.eu/article/turkish-state-media-erdogan-to-meet-vladimir-putin-turkey-coup-attempt/

I guess these kinda events clarify who one's true allies are.

>And by staged you mean the people getting run over by tanks and stuff volunteered to die for Erdogan? Are you really that retarded?

Look, dumbfuck. Regardless of whether it was a false flag attack or not, that's an exact description of what people did. They laid themselves down in front of tanks because Erdogan told them to.

It's hard to believe someone can be this much of a chucklefuck.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THE VIDEO

ALEX JONES KNOWS

They expected this.

Unfortunately, the Turkish army doesn't give a fuck.

Oh, glad I saved it then.
I'm just kinda sad I didn't screenshot Erdogon's flight path from that air-traffic tracking website - I was thinking of shooping it into a smug pepe

Probably didn't even see the guy out the window, I'd be fucking gunning it if that angry crowd were around me.

Either A: Some secularists tried to stage a coup on short notice or
B: Erdogan staged the coup as an excuse to grab power.

All the things that have happened in Turkey to this point to either of these two as the most reasonable.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THE VIDEO

ALEX JONES KNOWS

READ THIS THREAD AND WATCH THE VIDEO MORON

THE SECULARISTS WERE DEFENDING VS GULENIST DRONES

It's pretty obvious and media is also reporting on it. They arrested like 5000 people the day after the coup from a list. How do you come up with a list of 5000 names in one day. It's obvious that they had the list from before.

>t. Illiterate and functionally retarded or shill

>Army do coup
>Erdo: my based people show them how based we are
>** Turkish people being based **
>West and Arab world leaders (except few) being butt-hurt about it

No sorrow for Soros.

if the turk roaches actually learned from Tienanmen square, first thing they do is stick burning rags on the air vents in the tank to smoke them out and beat the soldier silly because he's dying from smoke inhalation so he can't use his gun.

Tiananmen Square or the Winter War?

Problem is, that tank slowing to a stop could literally be the difference between the coup capture of the airport succeeding or failing

That's their history when they aren't genociding Armenians and supporting terrorism.

>webm

Chances are high it was staged. 2 F16's that were part of the coup could have killed Erdogan but they didn't. It's also weird how fast they fire these judges and find all these traitors.

Because 2 loyal f16 defending him too

Looks like more slides.

Erdogs reichstagg fire

Muslims are fucking nuts.

We can't let them in our countries, they must be removed fucking now while we can.

Only European kids will get this

...but he's British...

Based

then youd better rather quickly get back hence the fucketh you came from, and continue on chantin the ancient runes,for rivers of happenings are starting to overflow.

PRAISE KEK

>2 F16 guarding Erdogan's plane
>2 F16 controlled by coup participants locked on Erdogan's plane
>they don't shoot
>he lands
>arrests in 2 days almost 3000 judges
>arrests army officials not sucking his dick
>changes the whole army to his liking
>not planned by Erdogan.
you are a prime example why breathing should require brain activity.
We would have a population of 200 millions on this fucking planet.

The people against him staged it and NATO backed it. Convenient that Germany denies landing rights and the organizer is in Pennsylvania.

The world leaders wanted a change of leadership but Erdogan was tipped off.

CIA enabled junta tried to hijack Turkish military's chain of command at friday night. Police and Turkish civilians curb stomped them till actual officers took command of the military back.

Meanwhile 250 people were killed.

>arrests army officials not sucking his dick
He arrested them at first now they are released only 22 general arrested

>this
erdogan wanted to strenghten his position

The coup F16s weren't even armed, they couldn't have shot. There weren't enough coup airmen at the wing to get more than a few unarmed planes up in a 'show of strength', they couldn't have shot down King Roach

Do you think Erdogan planned that part where he sweats heavily on Facetime and looks like a total fucking loser?

NOT A FALSE FLAG FUCK OFF SHILLS

lol those guys don't 'look' like secularists...

not all turks have white skin. its just that turkey only uses white skin turks in the media to show that they are white.

Coup happened and although Turkey is for islamification Turkey is unfortunately good for the US because they let us use their assets against ISIS

thank you man!! at least you understand whats up but most people here think they stopped the coup with there white shirts and flags. Jesus save us.

youtube.com/watch?v=xRJI8DgGKe0

>THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A DRILL LMAO

Top gore
What a retard

Leave it, people who doubt this are dumb as fuck.

Who to the most of the coup?
>Erdogan
Who now has legitimate cause to change the constitution and grab more power for himself?
>Erdogan

This "coup" is basicaly Turkish 9/11, now he can have his own patriot act.

watch yt then webm
takatakatakatakatakataka
damn son
youtube.com/watch?v=z3pc-PLOe6E

Sad thing is mastermind just waste his whole life

americans tried to oust erdogan, they failed

NAH MAN IF IT WAS AMERICA THEY WOULD HAVE SUCCEEDED AMERICAN MIGHT IS INCREDIBLE AND THEY NEVER WRONG

Doesnt feel right, people who rised against withing minutes on social networks were better organised than people who did the coup? I call bullshit, that was worse coup in history, army halted by civilians, in what movie?

Hey look that Canuk knows wat's up.

You've rarely been so based.

>army
general staff wasn't involved, so it wasn't whole army. it was mostly air force and coup hoped for public support. literally no one defended the coup.

>army halted by civilians, in what movie

it's called russian federation

yeah thats my commend to anyone(everyone) that says USA and Israel is behind everything. if they were doing something they would have done correctly not this fucked up way where you only blocked half of the bridge and let people pass on the other half.

>they would have done correctly not this fucked up way

Have you heard of the Bay of Pigs invasion?

>they would have done correctly

they're using less than half of ground forces and hoped air force would end any ground resistance.

I'm checking it right now but you guys learn from your mistakes
so half of ground forces in only two cities of this freaking huge country??
Open your eyes man.

>coup hoped for public support
how can you say that when they publish curfew from the Television and roach king erdo call his roaches to street.

Soviet style military purge

did you see the air force bus coming to help soldiers on the bridge? because they didn't have 1st army headquartered in istanbul. some regiments here and there did the action.

Business comes first. They all want the pipeline and control of it. Erdo has been working with the Jews too.

>I think the idea that cars should yield to pedestrians is a fucking joke the only time they should do this is at a light.
Here, pedestrians only have the right-of-way at legal crossings. If you hit a jaywalker it's legally their own fault.

and US were behind all of this? You and your friends walk up to soldiers and get back the control of the city right? Jesus Christ
Everybody is talking how army can face against the public where three years ago police was killing kids on the streets innocent people because they were withstanding against Erdogans projects. Dishonest islamist roaches.

you answered your own question. people didn't want another dictatorship or they would have stayed indoors.

and Erdogan is not dictator?? Have you heard of seperation of power for democratic basis.

have you not heard of military junta? wielding all democratic powers by itself?

public did nothing at all. it's the limited numbers involved in the coup that failed to control other parts of the army and media.

yeah if it wasn't staged by Erdogan himself you would think it would have been over in one night.

What gore. He went right between the tracks unharmed. That is a lucky roach.

>And by staged you mean the people getting run over by tanks and stuff volunteered to die for Erdogan? Are you really that retarded?
Considering that Erdogan explicitly called on the people to take to the streets in opposition...

cute. and what erdogan promised for those involved in the coup? a villa near the aegean and billiongorillions of gold?

you almost lost 90 nukes you dumb niggers

>storing nuclear weapons in sncakbar country

>ALEX JONES
lel

>media is also reporting on it
Exactly, which is why anyone who believes this was staged by Erdogan is blue pilled as FUCK. This was a western back coup that went awry when the MIT Turkish Intelligence betrayed the coup backers and tipped off Erdogan.

The coup failed, now the west has to find a way to demonize Erdogan in order to justify removing him from power. Watch how the media reacts to the upcoming wikileaks release in the next couple of days.

Erdogan is a piece of shit dictator, but let's not pretend that regime change tactics are beyond the capabilities of the west.

fucking roach they were already getting fired by august and with some decent cash, which both of us know Erdo got plenty they faked it.

and now they're getting prison sentence for life at least.

erdogan must have used mind control device he made in his basement over them.

Erdogan just wants the get rid of people that either supports Gulen or anyone that doesn't support him. It's not the first that he just cut off people because they don't support him. Shit reporters were sentenced because they make news against Erdogan.

Also, pic related. The shilling is obvious.

There is no doubt that Erdogan is using this crisis as an opportunity. But as you pointed out, he was ALREADY doing this shit before the coup. With the recent attempt to cozy up to Russia, and Erdogan's increasing resistance to NATO interests, it's quite obvious why this coup took place.

Rumours circulating that the pilot who downed the Russian plane was involved in the coup. Gulenist and pro-American camp of the military lost hard, Kemalist camp backed Erdogan.

the coup conducted a commando raid on erdogan's vacation, it *was* supposed to be over in one night

Its a Nice tank!

Hue

>erDOGan finally lands in coup occupied airport
>coup tank presence reported
>he magically makes it out unscathed and btfos the secularists
Talk about a false flag

Bingo, Reddit's getting shilled hard, as are we.

Here's what went down.

Erdogan started getting close to Russia. Gulen, a CIA asset, tries to start a coup to prevent this from happening. They planned to take out Erdogan immediately, and capture / kill him in a gunfight during his vacation, fly a few jets overhead, close down the bridge, and wait for the Americans to tell the rest of the military to 'secure the country and guarantee democracy and stability' to regain control of NATO's most strategic assets.

Instead, MIT and the FSB tipped off Erdogan fifteen minutes before hand, he escapes the commando raid, and is able to make it into Istanbul. Because communication between coup elements is weak, the jets keep flying around unarmed, the soldiers on the bridge still think it's just a training exercise, etc. Coup leaders start getting arrested and realize that they're fucked, they've been sold out by MIT, and manage to tell a few helicopters to try and start shooting at the intelligence agencies. The plan falls flat on it's face immediately.

Meanwhile, in America, Obama gets notified that the coup has been a disaster. He immediately has to issue a carefully worded statement that still hedges support for 'the democratically elected leader', and prepare to go to war to regain control.

And here we are today. The shilling for war is starting.

He could have compensated their families extremely well and that's why they did it.

The tanks weren't armed, either. Show me footage of them shooting. Those soldiers and tank crews thought that they were out on a training exercise.

Think harder about this: Erdogan was supposed to get roped immediately. The jets flying around, the tanks in the street, the timing - it was all designed to be a media show for after Erdogan's capture. The plan got fucked up the second they failed to capture Erdogan.

You missed the happening of the year. It was fucking glorious.