So did Rich finally have enough of Mike's shit? The more than usual barrage of insults he directed at him...

So did Rich finally have enough of Mike's shit? The more than usual barrage of insults he directed at him, plus destroying the wheel of the worst FOREVER must have broken the man beyond repair.

Press Esc to exit full screen

why are you guys so autistic about this shit

I think you should Press Esc to exit full screen

We spend too much time alone in our minds. The mind is poison.

Why doesn't it say

>Press Esc to escape from full screen

?

>Press Esc to exit full screen
What did he mean by this?

To quote a mod in RLM forums.

>Jesse and Mike are still in a loving OPEN relationship, she however is pregnant at this time but also does not wish to be on RLM because of how Jay used it as a way to come onto her. Mike continues to work on RLM mostly as a source of income for the both of them, he spends a lot of his time buying minatures and hanging out with Rich.

>Recently though Rich got very upset with Mike for some out of "work" stuff, and Jay sorta stepped back into the place as Mikes "real" friend, you can see the whole thing take off and almost explode when Mike breaks Rich's wheel of worst. Jay manages to defuse it though by blaming it on Jack, a mutual disliked member of the group between Rich and Mike.

why do people keep saying jessi's not on botw anymore because she's pregnant?? she hasn't been shown for 2 years, pregnancy doesn't fucking last that long

>taking comedy videos made by IRL friends this seriously

Mike has made Jesse abort three times in the past two years. It's sad she puts up with him, but it is an open relationship afterall and she could always sleep with other people and keep his money. I guess we'd all act similar in her situation.

Rich and Mike have been very close friends since high school, and now they're in their late 30's. In reality Rich probably doesn't care that much

>In reality Rich probably doesn't care that much
It's almost like they play up certain aspects of their personalities and relationships for comedic purposes in their comedy videos. Crazy, right?

They said in a Pre Rec stream that's it's been an abnormally long pregnancy because everytime they try and pull the kid out he just burrows deeper and deeper in while laughing like Rich Evans.

I'd like to watch this video but Josh is holding a guitar.

Jay is such a fucking snake. I swear, that guy would fuck a hole in the wall that Mike punched out after seeing an interracial couple if he thought it would prove him 'better' than Mike.

>open relationship meme
>mike ever letting a mod or someone divulge shit like jay hitting on his gf or real life problems on their forums
Suuuuure.

You know where this trash belongs

You think Mike gives a fuck? As long as they keep the coke coming.

It's typical of his personality. It's sad that mikes stuck with him at this point though.

>telling somebody where something belongs while posting a trump gif