ITT: Post political cartoons...

ITT: Post political cartoons, photos of newspaper articles and quotes from newspapers/journals/magazines/books that are many decades old (and possibly even older than a century). I've noticed that the further we go back in time, the more red-pilled those newspapers, journals, magazines, books and political cartoons become and this is because there were less corporations back in those days to buy the companies responsible for those red-pilled newspapers, journals, magazines, books and political cartoons - which meant less censorship. Pic related, it's a political cartoon from 1912 - that's 104 years ago and it's STILL relevant today!

Other urls found in this thread:

petersurrena.com/downloads/black-panther-coloring-book.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>political cartoon from 1912
uses terminology that didn't exist

>Estonia
>Not posting that gif of Vivian brushing her teeth

Fuck off, impostor.

check these out, from 1969:
petersurrena.com/downloads/black-panther-coloring-book.pdf

niggers are pretending it was put out by the FBI to scare white folks

“The Rothschilds are the wonders of modern banking. Sprung from that poetic, that ancient, that mysterious race, from whom we derive all our religion and half of our civilisation, we see the descendants of Judah, after a persecution of two thousand years, peering above kings, rising higher than emperors, and holding a whole continent in the hollow of their hands. The Rothschilds govern a Christian world. Not a cabinet moves without their advice. They stretch their hand, with equal ease, from Petersburg to Vienna, from Vienna to Paris, from Paris to London, from London to Washington. Baron Rothschild, the head of the house, is the true king of Judah, the prince of the captivity, the Messiah so long looked for by this extraordinary people. He holds the keys of peace or war, blessing or cursing..... They are the brokers and counselors of the kings of Europe and of the republican chiefs of America. What more can they desire? We understand that an accomplished and beautiful daughter of this house, is married to an American, and intends soon to make New York her permanent residence. The beauty of Judah is not departed, nor is the strength of the house of Israel weakened.” - Niles Weekly Register, September 19, 1835

Thanks for contributing. Post more shit.

Here's a photo of a fascinating newspaper article from 1927.

Still relevant

eternal anglojews

We must destroy them

The way I interpret this cartoon is that Israel cucked the United States and the United States cucked the United Kingdom. I'm not sure why Sweden and Switzerland aren't with the other baby birds.

I completely agree with you. I've never read an article that kissed more Jewish ass than that one.

this image from 1910 shows how the world, until quite recently, was actually controlled by anthropomorphic animals. do not believe doctored photos and the lies you read in history books.

more proof. this is from 1526.

Notice anything fishy in this article?

even further back. this dates from the mid 1300s.

the snakes are :
>jews
>masons
>de gaulle
>lies

and french text : LEAVE US ALONE

why didnt they leave us be ?

They were both neutral in ww2.

genetically modified weaponised species in this one.

>1918
That has to be shooped.

Damn, the kkk seems a lot more fun back then.

1700s. documents daily life for the aristocrat class.

Pretty good read, if you want to know about how fucked up this family is.

Stories being in the news before the war finished doesn't imply it didn't happen?
Just because something was known about before the war ended doesn't imply that the story is structured.

>leaf

Thanks for the recommendation, Ameribro. I'll definitely read that book.

SHUT IT DOWN! OY VEY!

animalian anatomy of man. 1408.

>Stories being in the news before the war finished doesn't imply it didn't happen?

So 40 years before they Holocaust began, the newspapers were aware that six million Jews would die.

OK.

>Just because something was known about before the war ended

Those stories aren't from before the war ended. They're from before the war began. Some of them are from before the First World War began.

Canadian education in action, folks.

actual cure for constipation.
german medical journal 15th century.

>Retreat nigger
So the event has to be concluded before we can know what happened? That sounds more like a jew plot than knowing what happened while the event is taking place to me.

14th century

WAKE UP PEOPLE

and yet none of them talk exclusively about muh 6 gorillion and the holocaust at the same time let alone the deaths.

It's a constant motif which is why the holocaust is probably a false flag, not the fact that it was being reported on as it happened you dumb nigger.

>Tfw our education system is literally better than yours

is jidf using canadian proxy now or youre just plain retarded

It's not relevant today. It says "I'll soon grab the united states".

Back the fuck up, Coonadian. Shitposting is Australia's job.

Shameless self-bump.

"The holocaust" and the 6 million figure has both been published multiple times before the war even started. If I remember correctly the holocaust means something like the great burning and it was often associated with the 6 million figure.

It was basically 4d chess by the jews, they were future proofing and when something would "happen" to them (sent to labor camps with better upkeep and food than the avarage solider) they would start milking it. Still to this day they are using the 6 million figure even if the ammount has been debunked by actual holocaust museums, and are probably still today receiving large amounts of money from the US goverment. (Not sure about this one but I remember reading it somewhere)

>sweden hesitating

Ahaha we see where that got them

>If I remember correctly the holocaust means something like the great burning

Close. 'Holocaust' means 'whole burning' in Greek, I think.

Holy shit, I just noticed that. And that cartoon is from 1912, which is a year before the Federal Reserve was created.

This shit coming from >le frog

I love the banter between you guys, tbqh. Stay frenemies.

KKK was pretty based back then actually

You might be right, but what does the KKK have to do with that picture?

Just noticed it, never mind.