Girl in the middle claimed she could kick every guys butt in the gym who is not toally out of her weigh class ith ease

girl in the middle claimed she could kick every guys butt in the gym who is not toally out of her weigh class ith ease

she has a black belt in freestyle karate and does some boxing & self-defense

how many of you nerds thinks they could take her in a fair fight?

Attached: IMG_813.jpg (1060x1096, 178K)

Attached: IMG_419.jpg (905x1168, 150K)

have you ever seen what a chimp does when it catches a bush baby?

She looks extremely annoying

easy

is that what she will do to you?

how come?

Attached: IMG_814.jpg (957x1181, 185K)

yeah, but who's the bitch on the right?

the referee

Attached: IMG_633.jpg (1069x1089, 227K)

i eat lesbians like her for breakfast

Because of her face

I was a black belt candidate when I trained karate, stopped because I got too busy focusing on school. I'm a intermediate level weightlifter, avid distance runner and a b i g g u y so I'd say my non-combative nature is the one thing holding me back. Just recently I was helping an experienced friend with some Krav Maga techniques and he was having some real difficulty getting out of the grapple I had.

well, the girl on the right is the only one I had interest in. next thread

think she looks good

seen her fight and holds&grapples b big guys often do her in no matter how she struggles unless she can end it before that somehow

Attached: IMG_907.jpg (523x889, 179K)

Looks like a fun fuck

Wouldn't be a fair fight, I'm 6'4" and 210lbs with 4 years of wrestling, 2 years of boxing and a year of karate under my belt. Im guessing she's what 5'9" and maybe 145lbs? The size difference alone would make things incredibly unfair.

Granted that if you are a martial arts practicioner you should avoid fights, i was a professional boxer for years and now i teach judo, boxing and self defense in a gym

could be

bet she'd still try if you're up for it
seen her beat some bigger guys too

Attached: IMG_22.jpg (859x921, 227K)

>karate
>boxing
Literally useless against a testosterone-driven coomer male looking for an easy knockout without a pullot

>girl
Lol.

seen her beat some guys pretty much without effort

Attached: IMG_306.jpg (873x1053, 271K)

Not shocked, since I'm pretty sure that's a man.

While it's been 12 years, I have professionally won fights (not enough) by way of knockout in Cruiserweight. I would welcome her challenge.

nah she doesnt have a dick 100%

Attached: IMG_588.jpg (1031x681, 267K)

Mmm would love to fuck her hard and brutally

Attached: IMG_333.jpg (471x588, 77K)

Oof, heard srs can be rough.

>intermediate level weightlifter
We'll be the judge of that, combined total?

>satanic cross
ah very edgy

the fuck is freestyle karate?

tbh no, one dick kick and i'm down

also, this lady could beat her up, and she's popped a few out.

Attached: couldbeat.jpg (552x588, 99K)

Boxing since 7. Muay thai since 12. Mma since 16. Bjj burple belt. Multiple competitions and competed at a national level in B class (semi-pro) muay thai.
Coach the begginers at our gym.

Oh but she knows karate and "self-defence".
Im 5'11 and about 160. Probably not TOO far off her weight.

I love that op chose not to reply to this.

>boxing
>speed kickboxing with a gi (assuming her karate isn't bullshido)
Completely useless sport disciplines in a real fight unless you are against someone as ignorant as you or less.

where abouts are you guys? Put some money doewn and im more than happy to come fight her.

Ill abuse her in the clinch with elbows, catch her shitty little karate kicks, and choke her out on the ground. Ill even double the wager if she last more than 3 minutes.

I wouldn't say useless, just perhaps not well suited for real combat

Yeah well I bet my dad could beat up her dad.

If she actually has some training, she likely could beat the crap out of pudgy untrained Sup Forumstards.
That said, even if true, there's almost certainly some trained/fit folks here that could take her. I'm just not one of them.

How tf is boxing useless in a real fight? Are you fucking stupid?

Exactly, she's top level, but mid level penis person would destroy her.

More of this fit slut

wtf is freestyle karate, lol

boxing useless in a street fight, bahahahaha

define "fair"

She looks like a cocky bitch or a trap but I'd break her in two pretty easily
Her face is manly so if she wants to dish it out she can hopefully take it

In a fair fight I wouldn't even want to punch this ugly trap and make her bleed all over me I'd just over power her since she obviously doesn't lift and make her tap out or just put her to sleep in a choke hold

Having trained in karate and self defense she should know well that the best choice is to not fight. As I've been a professional boxer i know how to fight but now that I'm working in a gym and teaching self defense the best tips i can give are not to fight, and if you really have to then not fight fair

Moot with a wig, seriously that's a dude

Kill her with the cringe I just read

Nice tuck job

>not to fight, and if you really have to then not fight fair
spoken from someone with expierience.

if she starts losing will she knife me? no? then she better win huh

faggot

Only someone who knows nothing about boxing would say it's useless in a real fight.
I've been professional and trained for years and i can assure that if you know how to dodge or take a blow that could be a life saver during a street fight

>Being this mad someone insulted some slut you're crushing over

Lmao what a faggot, never change incel

She's ugly as fuck and any guy in my football team would crush her easily get off her dick

Even at the most elite level she would only be able to compete with the bottom 25% of men. Bitch would get rocked

If you read well this is what i teach at my course of self defense, the last thing you want to do in a street fight or during an aggression is to fight back if you're clearly in a bad position and take the chance for a dirty blow before running away

I want her to choke me

I want to choke her while i fuck her asshole

Post more of her OP

Post the nudes bro we know you have them

I want to overpower her and forcefully fuck and breed her to teach her her place

I'm about 6 ft tall and 190 lbs
Been doing combat sports routinely, boxing, wrestling, BJJ and MMA for about combined of 10 years now. Have also competed in boxing, BJJ and MMA. BJJ purple belt.
Could probably take her in a fight. I have a massive kink for redheads, fit girls and piercings though. So i would probably try to hook up with and fuck her instead of fighting her.

>fair fight

What is this thing?

Post more pics OP

well shes a guy soooo...

Bet her only desire is to find someone that overpowers her and rapes her brutally

I want her to molest me at the gym

No more pics of this fit slut?