Spuds are in the lead XD

Juventus anally raped

>Tying 2-2 at home

AHAHHAHAHA

>our defense is in charge here

cant believe spurs won, imagine actually being a juve fan right now haha

>beating a team from the poverty league is a feat
Serie A has even less money than the Bundas lmao

actually its not a draw la. do you not know how away goals work?

This is easily the best output, so we have to actually play the second leg, instead of parking the bus like today.
If Khedira doesn't play we got this, their defense is shit

dybala and matuidi will come back for the next game, i wanto to believe

>plays Szczesny
>wins this game 2-0

>go 2-0 up to a team with little experience in the CL knockout stages and shook by the spotlight
>get completely dominated for the rest of the match
>Spurs played 3 of the best teams in the world with little rest and do this against 'the best defence in the world'
Bet Juventus can't wait to get back to playing against Benevento and SPAL

Juve have been justed so bad.

buffon literally pulling a totti and bringing down the team
sad

I'm confused, are people surprised by this?

Juventus haven't been contenders since the 90s. I'm a united fan and we've been terrible since 2013 but we've always been a better team than Juventus, even under Moyes.

Pogba I'd the only notable thing Juve have done. Just having them on their books is their biggest achievement since they had Zidane.

Spurs are the stronger side and should be favourites.

Do you realise that if the next game is 0-0 or 1-1, Tottenham wins? Spurs are ahead on the away goal rule.

>fuck up a 2-0 lead, giving away 2 away goals, getting run off the pitch by 5th place EPL team
>not BTFO

Pick one

tottenham may be in the fifth place but theyre easily better than manure, chelshit and laverplel

thats why theyre 5th

JUSTventus

They were in the final last year.

LOL

The absolute state of this post

I mean, currently they are far better than Chelsea and Manu.

>being this assblasted by a europa league team

Imagine what'd happen if it was man city

And? Anyone can win in a cup competition. Fucking Benitez won it with a Liverpool side that finished below Everton in the league. That tells you everything you need to know. Means absolutely nothing.

Spurs were better than Juventus were last year too.

Spurs have steamrolled EVERYONE at Wembley mate.

'no'

Juve would finish about 10th-12th in the EPL.

Spurs did it again, this is what Guardiola meant about experience and historical continuity. Spurs didn't know what to do in the last 20 minutes, Juve were completely broken, Spurs didn't grasp this and take all 3 points. They did this earlier against Real also.

burnley would beat juve

>this is what Guardiola meant about experience and historical continuity
The fuck are you talking about?

Yeah and Juve steamrolled everyone in Turin, so?
Tottenham is going out.

BEING THIS ASSSSBLASTED

is this the classic english banter I've heard about it?
Also how many (You)s?

>Steamrolled
>scrape a draw
Haha

You can't buy history, so you have to win now for the future, this is how Guardiola gets a blank cheque in the transfer market. Spurs don't have a great history, that is why they didn't finish off a broken team.

>Juventus are good at home
>didn't win
>Spurs are good at home
>therefore they won't win

Italian logic

Middle one is mine.

But I stand by it, what makes you think Juventus are better than the likes of Everton, West Ham Newcastle etc?

Spurs are shit and they tore them apart at home in the CL for fuck sake

>Juve steamrolled everyone in Turin

No lad they just conceded 2 away goals

Before this match yes, they beat every team including Barca and Real and not in the group stage, unlike Tottenham
The last time they lost at home was 5 years ago

Seria A is not the same anymore

>when all the arse fan boys saw the two quick goals and thought it was gonna be a blow out like ar5ena1
>mfw >WE made di retorno

What a team of hard working lads

A Liverpool or United would've finished you off in the last 15 minutes, you're lucky it was Spurs.

No they won't win because their defense is terrible, Juve basically stopped playing after 20 mins and they still didn't win.

you must trolling

Yeah Juventus are so much better.

If you ignore the evidence from the game that just finished.

>Liverpool
>Not choking harder than Spurs

Juve got battered in the centre of the park, Juve were overrun, beaten back to last ditch defending.

In that position, you moron. Liverpool in that position would've had the awareness and history to take the points.

Unlike you guys, the whole world considers the CL the most competitive league in the world, not the EPL, so if you reach the final you're better than a team that couldn't even reach the KO phase, simple as that.
>A Liverpool or United would've finished you off in the last 15 minutes
Probably.

>Juve got battered in the centre of the park
Yeah because they played with one midfielder, the other one is MLS tier player and he isn't going to play the second leg

Please tell me this is a joke. I actually can’t tell

Dybala is your greatest hope, Juve had no outlets tonight, a few fast passes around Dybala will push Spurs back, that was why they overrun Juve, no real counter threat apart from Higuain.

Juve were the best team I've seen last season, shame they didn't have the strength in depth or legs to defeat Real.

You mean the same Liverpoo and United that couldn't finish off Spurs without their best CB?
I wasn't talking about Juve, I was talking about Spurs. It's hard to compare teams across competitions like that.
>Juve would finish about 10th-12th in the EPL
Ah yes

iiioomg my shitpost .. so many msgs.. i feel so special right now... feed me yous spee

I'm an Arsenal fan, it should tell you everything you need to know if you haven't seen Spurs at home (which you clearly haven't).

Matuidi is unironically more important than Dybala right now, we had a mismatch in the midfield, if we play a 4-3-3 with Dybala/Bernardeschi and Costa I'm confident that we're gonna win.

Spurs have been battered by hard fixtures for 3 weeks now and then they pull that off while having to rest players. All Tottenhams to loss now

Lmao how can Italians be so cucked?

>whole world considers the CL the most competitive league in the world,
The whole world is mentally retarded then (you included) given that the CL isnt a fucking league

>so if you reach the final you're better than a team that couldn't even reach the KO phase, simple as that.

Most retarded logic ITT and that's no easy feat...

Tottenham didnt beat Juventus. It was a 2:2 ... Tottenham actually stomped them pretty hard the first game. The whole chatroom thaught it was done and Juventus won after the first two goals... Juventus didnt even take the 2nd half very serious it seemed since it was pretty much a easy win the first half ...

>a draw is not a draw
Is this some common core reasoning?

lmao dumfuck it's the Champions League lol its says so right in the name ffs

>Conceding 2 away goals

JUSTventus are finished

Tbf the brit is right that a cup competition is not the best indicator for competetiveness. Luck plays a huge role. So does ""luck"" like halal two years ago when they had the easiest path to the final and then won via penalties. That did not make them the best team in the world, just the """luckiest""" if you know what I mean when I talk about those cheating assholes. Point is luck and ""luck play a huge role in a cup tournament. Juve is a great team but getting to the final does not make then the second best. This year they're a lot weaker with an aging squad and no Bonnucci. They're still better than Spurs despite what the delusional brit might think, just not as much as before.

>get completely outplayed for 80 mins
>ah they are still better, because.. well... because i say so

really makes me think

There's no way Spurs concede two goals or more at Wembley. Juventus are out

>”winning” on away goals
Literally no better than a >technically correct is the best kind of correct redditor. If you win a game on a technicality no sports fan with a >100 IQ will ever respect you.

>sell boipucci
>fail miserably
you had it coming Luigi

West Brom managed by Dave Bassett with a dead Cyrille Regis in the team would beat this Juve team. No biggie.