Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/99UuoDXXIsE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fucked
dybala, matuidi and johnny square are coming back for the next game

Not really considering they have pedigree at this level

As fucked as it gets.
>Spurs at Wembley
Wembley is a great home for Tottenham, highest attendance twice in a row, stomped their rivals

Be good value to go through now

>dybala
Poor man's Eriksen
>matuidi
Poor man's Dembele
>cuadrado
Poor man's Lucas

They're done.

Good game

Looking forward to return leg

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol

When was the last time Juventus won in England?

Alderweireld will be back for spurs though, lucas moura integrated by then and a wembley stadium of home fans

Its a tough one, spurs can edge this

>gets fucked over by the 5th team in the league
Lmao

It was a great game today but they're absolutely done.
They could barely perform at home, at Wembley they're done

Spurs didn't even play their strongest line up. Their players were too tired from playing united, Liverpool, Arsenal and an FA cup reply in a week and 2 days

>sturaro
Rich man's Harry Winks

and ill fucking fight anybody in here who thinks otherwise

>lol
>had only conceded 1 goal in their last 16 games
>play the 5th best English team AT HOME and concede 2

They're done. Juventus only scored from set pieces tonight. Tottenham outplayed them.

>implying England is the crown jewel of football

>Got to the CL final last season
>Thinks they are being dumped out by Spurs

The last time they played against an english team

Spurs have the edge in a big way.

The most worrying thing for Juventus is that for the majority of the game they were played off the park. Spurs played like they were at home, there's no evidence they can't dominate when they are actually at home.

With 2 away goals, Spurs don't even need a big result. 0-0, 1-0 or 1-1, they go through.

>Got to the CL final last season

They played one good team en route, Barcelona, beating them with set piece goals. Then they served up the most embarrassing CL final performance in a generation.

Better than going out at the group stages

But they actually are. They won't get the easy first 10 minutes again, and they're away next.

>beating them with setpieces goal
please... stop embarassing yourself

>beating Barcelona on set pieces

Hmmm...

youtu.be/99UuoDXXIsE

Juve were too old in the final, and tonight. Getting away with it in the Italian league.

> KEEP YOUR FILTHY JU HANDS OFF OF EMRE CAN

Madrid won and they got smacked by Tottenham

>Thinking they won't turn up
>Thinking Juventus will just roll over

Madrid are still in the competition

Comparing Madrid of this season to Madrid of last season is like comparing Chelsea of this season to Chelsea of last season

If spurs score a goal at home... does that mean that Juve need to score 3 goals in the 2nd leg?

They'll turn up, and get beaten. Spurs were the better team, they'll be better again.

for now

Damn I hope you work for a Bookmakers

Juventus had more chances and Higuain fucked up the 2nd penalty that would have given them the win and this was despite not having Dybala or Cuadrado who are game changers. Anyways, Juventus just have to sit back and wear them down away at Wembley and score on the counter like today since Spuds cant defend for shit

Which is like comparing Man U of this season to Man U.....to Man U....uh...10 years ago?

can still take it to penalties with 2-2

>FA cup replay
just get rid of this meme rule

No, Juve will only need 2.
Basically as this leg was 2-2, whover wins the next leg goes through.
If it's 0-0 or 1-1 Spurs go through, if it's 3-3 or higher Juve go through, 2-2 goes to penalties

Obviously you didn't watch the game

Yes, 3-3 = Juve win.

So still two good teams then?

Just 1 goal more than spurs.

Any Juve win means Juve goes through, away goals only count when the sum of both matches lead to a draw. So
>0-0 or 1-1
Tottenham goes through
>2-2
Extra time and possibly penalties
>3-3 or more
Juve goes through

Obviously you haven't been following football for the last 20 years

Is he, dare I say it, underrated?

>Juventus had more chances

No, they didn't.

>spurs can't defend

Wrong.

>the last twenty years
>mattering at all

Idiot.

>conceding 2 penalties in 45 minutes is considered good defending in england

You still think Juventus should win just on reputation, but today's game proved that is retarded.
First 10 minutes aside, Spurs played like they were the home team, and the stronger side at that.

Lol, you're severely overestimating Juventus. They were shown up horribly tonight, just like they were in the groups when they faced a good team.

So naive, the meme teams never make it you dolt

As long as Mandzukic and Khedira play they have a 0% chance of winning the CL. They'll still get lucky and beat the spurs though.

Y E S

t. retard

Spurs are still good at defending usually. Alderweireld and Vertonghen are one of the strongest CB pairings in the world, Davies and Rose are rock solid, the RBs aren't top tier though.

A couple of errors tonight doesn't change that.

Tottenham won't gift them penalties again.

If Higuain of all players can score on you in the big stage, your defending is an embarrassment.

>S-spurs can't stand up to the mighty Juve!
>they just bullied Juve off the pitch for the majority of the game, in Turin

>the last 20 years

You mean the period where Juve have routinely bottled it in the champions league?

>Tottenham wont make stupid defensive mistakes because I say so, hurr go arry kayn!!
These Spuds customers really are idiots.

>We won 2-2

Pathetic little club

They made a couple of errors tonight, but usually they are solid.

as opposed to the amazing spurs achievements

They'll have Alderweireld back though

Not really, but I'm hoping ALderweireld will be back by then to support Vertonghen

>they said the same when Spurs drew 1-1 in Madrid
>3-1 Spurs Wembley

TWO
AWAY
GOALS

Aurier was consistently dogshit. Maybe his replacement will be better though?

>tf
>tt

I'm not a Tottenham fan. And yeah, players are far less likely to make stupid lunges in the penalty area when they're at home. You play better when you've not got 50,000 fans against you, screaming at the ref to blow his whistle.

Trippier is not much better but does not give away cheap penalties.

I never made that stupid point, the other user did. The last 20 years count for nothing. Man City were in the championship a little while ago.

to be fair rm is trash this season

>le magician who passes sideways, hides behind the opposition's players, can't dribble 1 on 1 and creates less chances than the defensive midfielder behind him

>i-it w-was an away game....
Nothing but excuses for Spuds customers.

>Doubting Real Mad
Tomorrow is the day Nerman cries.

He scored tonight and set up Kane for an extremely easy chance.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

they were dominating lel liga last year
this year theyre 20 points behind and finished 2nd in their group stage only because dirtmund is trash

Exactly right about yourself being a complete idiot.

>Thinking you need league form for a knockout tournament

they have no form even in ucl though...

*chokes*

Khedira is so shit I really really hope he won't play at the WC. Someone needs to break his ankles before he fucks it all up for us.

Pipita had a good game, its Buffon and the lack of a competent defence that costed Juve the easy win

that penalty however could have destroyed spurs attitude to reach a draw

>heh heh, showed him! Now no one will notice I'm a salty whining arsenal bandwagoner

Enjoy Europa league
t. Nottingham Forest

Right, and the spurs got cheated out of a penalty.
Juve should consider itself lucky their embarrassment is delayed a few weeks.

I hope we go out
Being bullied on Sup Forums makes me wanna cry

Spurs shouldn't even have had that pen chance because one of their players killed De Sciglio to get back the ball

But that will make it even worse, especially if you lose to us, rather than a higher profile team, but fair play to you for staying on, I would probably just close sp until the next decent game if it were me

Dont cry fren

It is only a game

Absolute cringe.

>The city of Italian divegrass

How exhausted your anus must be from the 80 minutes of clenching you had to do. 10 minutes of football and 80 minutes of being shite.

Italy is absolutely fucking SHOOK in here

fully rattled like

>shite
Absolute cringe. Drink bleach and off yourself.

>Get called out
>c-cringey!!!

Gonna take the dog for a walk and then probably cry myself to sleep
Goodnight Sup Forums

APOLOGISE!

>Im a fucking faggot bandwagoner who follows le quirky championship club a thousand miles away lol Im not like you!
Absolute cringe.