But I thought the EU wanting Turkey to join was a BREXIT lie?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3695492/If-reinstate-death-penalty-kill-chances-joining-EU-Germany-tells-Turkey.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PHddXeMzo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>EU wanting Turkey to join
What planet are you from?

youtube.com/watch?v=6PHddXeMzo4

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

we want turkey to join.
we need moar bulls and turkey's industry is better than all of eastern europe combined.

this is a fiscal union, not your makebelieve aryan club you mongs.

>If you kill people for treason, we won't let you into our club

It's subtle, but it says something about the EU cucks. They know they're treasonous and they don't want their subjects to be inspired by any Turkish demonstration of national sovereignty.

Isn't Turkey right next to ISIS?. Inviting them to would be pretty much asking for trouble.

>Germany telling the truth
>Even so Turkey joining chance is still so low
>Germany actually want Turkey to join
>Erdo doesn't want to join but it's bigger than him so he's like "yeah, I totally want to join"
>France will never let Turkey join

Call me an oracle, but in the next 2 decades, EU will falls, and even before it fall Germany will have a strong alliance with Turkey and other east Europe countries.

We want to join Eu but we are not that willingly for it

I really wouldn't mind Turkey joining the EU, if Ataturk was still at the helm

With Erdogan and the islmaisists ruining the once secular country it's going to backslide to be more like Pakistan and less like Germany

Dude, really?
Germany is aching to get Turkey into EU.

By now, they want it more than Turkey itself.

Your ignorant.

'You're and please explain how

Erdogan is an autocrat that's pandering to the islamic majority instead of the technocrats, and has alleged ties to ISIS.

I'd honestly rather have Iran join the Euro than Turkey right now

There's no way it will join.

Before 10 years ago it was possible when Turkey was only a market, now no way...

Turkey's economy is stronger now, and it will abuse EU other than being abused by it, specially with being close to the poor east Europe... and with 80 millions in the population the potential is big... EU member wouldn't like that...

Anyway Germany is competing hardly with France which make them go butt-hurt, and soon the only EU abuser would be Germany, this will be the end of EU.

Actually Erdogan himself have no interest in losing his country's independence to EU.

Because the people there would disrupt our society further, we already have way too many non whites. And as a demographic non whites (at least the ones that come to the west on mass, not east Asians etc) tend to act like crap.

Just look at how the mass migration of Turks turned out in Germany. Poopoo trouble poopoo, no thanks.

Only SPD, GrĂ¼ne & Linke want them to join.
As long we have a centre or hopefully right government nothing like this will ever happen.

And since France is against it, it can' happen so or so.

>next two decades
EU might fall in the next two years. Brexit was a huge no-confidence vote and this refugee thing as only started to happen.

what country is crazy enough to want to join the bankrupt EU
many member countries want to leave
Merkel needs to switch to a hard sell

Merkel is a lost cause

Refugees have nothing to do with the EU.

There's a lot of EU countries that should leave for a better future, but UK is definitely not one. ffs UK you were benefiting from those poor countries... wtf...

The average man on the street was not benefitting at all. Only big business

EU regulations was strangling local businesses with their ludicrous regulations.

Now it's up to our government to repeal at least some of that madness. Also Spanish fishermen steal our fish

This.

They need to someone offset all the gibmedat states somehow. We are all waiting for Italy to tank.

>but UK is definitely not one. ffs UK you were benefiting from those poor countries... wtf...

of course they do, turkey's too caucasoidal, needs a whole lot more niggers to reflect the diversity of earth

No it is not just a fiscal union, it's Manpants Merkel imposing her will on other sovereign nations. The fact this thread is about Germany forcing Turkey to do away with their death penalty defies your statement.

Any bros here in EU countries need to lean on your country's right-wing representatives to start their own exit if the EU. Merkel needs to be stopped then put down.

Turkish coup of the eu

Jesus christ

Germany desperately needs to bring back the death penalty for serious crimes like treason.
Merkel should be the very first one do hang, but without letting the other Stasi people get away too far.

I never thought I would ever be pro death penalty, but for the love of god, please Erdogan, just do it. It's a price I'm willing to pay if it can put an end to the "Turkey into EU" debate.

Death penalty should be reinstated in all countries

She's trying to force Erdogan to be a libcuck like her but he's already seen how pathetic she is with that comedian. Turkey will join the EU and will also have the death penalty.

It is because of this reason why I don't see Turkey signing up for their progressive neutering. Turkey is shedding their secular image and turning more Muslim right-wing under Erdogan.

It would be watching insanity in live time if Merkel tried to get Turkey in the EU, while allowing them, and only them in the EU, an exemption from the death penalty, while forcing all other nations to tow the line.

>we want turkey to join.
We don't. It's just an asset in negotiations.

>we need moar bulls and turkey's industry is better than all of eastern europe combined.
Turkey has no industry to speak off. We let them produce the flaps for the rear wings in an Airbus cooperation, but that's about it. There is also not much industry outsourcing to Turkey from Germany. It's just too unstable.

>this is a fiscal union
Fortunately. Otherwise we would have to pay even more for all the poorfags.

> not your makebelieve aryan club you mongs.
how could it be with all the oliveniggers in it. Noone believed that ever.

When some criteria are fulfilled, so basically never

you're talking out of your ass.

>Germany actually want Turkey to join
No, we don't. We just use the EU partnership for negotiations.

>Erdo doesn't want to join
He wants (or rather wanted) to join. His staff didn't.

>Germany will have a strong alliance with Turkey and other east Europe countries.
come on
>eastern Europe together with
>Turkey
even a sandcoon like you should have grasped that this is not going to happen. Germany might have strong ties with eastern Europe after the EU, but not anything south of Croatia/Bulgaria.

I can see her reasoning. In germany, people who threaten national security are given cabinet positions.

You guys are acting as if the Turkish people would suck your dicks to join the EU. Nobody in Turkey wants to join the EU.