I vant my burd

I vant my burd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WDMHKgBfpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source?

What Mickey kino have I not seen I was under the impression I knew it all.

This was a good movie. Deeply enjoyable.

Iron Man two was the white noise of the triology.

Iron Kino 2

Bird up

Pure ky-no

youtube.com/watch?v=-WDMHKgBfpE

>kid with iron man mask about to get killed
>iron man lands behind him and shoot monster

>iron man
>kino

top kek

iron man 2...

B plots that went nowhere general?

I bet RDJ later regretted offering him this part

Should have had more of Vankov being a badass and less of those two bitches.

DCuck detected

get this capeshit outta here.

It's capeKINO

Personally, IM2 was probably my favorite, and Mickey played the only semi-decent villain in the entire Marvel capeshit cinneverse

Seriously? I don't hate the MCU movies in general but Iron Man 2 is probably on my list of top 5 worst movies I've ever seem.

I dont know if you've noticed, but, I DONT SPEAK: RUSSIAN!

god iron man 2 was such a piece of shit. look at the villain is OUT IN THE FUCKING OPEN IN FUCKING AMERICA WHERE EVERYONE HAS A FUCKING GUN. im somehow meant to believe that he is a threat? lel

fuck this movie was shit

>Monaco
>America

That scene was from the Monaco Grand Prix retard

Weren't they in France?

I WANT MY BIRD IN A CAVE WITH SCRAPS

I've never seen anything in the iron man franchise

>That scene was from the Monaco Grand Prix retard
really? shit okay. STILL HE IS JUST FUCKING STANDING THERE OPEN TO GET KILLED BY SECURITY FORCES. ONE FUCKING BULLET IS ENOUGH OMFG.

btw i forgot why did he even do that? i mean he immediatly got subdued. what happened to him next?

>AMERICA WHERE EVERYONE HAS A FUCKING GUN
>really? shit okay.

This really explains a lot as to why you can't appreciate the Kino™ that is the MCU.

>This really explains a lot as to why you can't appreciate the Kino™ that is the MCU.
no, i hate villains that are caught mid film and only deem a threat because of absolutely unrealistic circumstances.

fuck this shit is so boring

Why? I thought the opening was outstanding and enjoyed Tony going on a drunk binge as he thinks he's going to die.

The last fight was fairly standard, but definitely better than 1/3's - and Rourke does a stand-up job with little to work with.

>next time baby

He's literally only trying to humiliate Tony, while (inadvertently?) showing the rest of the world that he's wrong about his IM suit tech being "decades off".

From top of the world to nobody, sad!

>absolutely unrealistic circumstances
>in a superhero movie

>baby wipes
>1x1=2

>showing the rest of the world that he's wrong about his IM suit tech being "decades off".
how does he do that by getting caught? to show this to anyone he would have to do direct comparison i.e. attack his own suit tech and IM suit tech with the same weapons.

how does he humiliate him? everybody knows that he is just a mere human without his suit

awww, the brainlets have arrived.

YES you can expect logical behaviour from characters within the laws of that universe.
the only thing changed is that they got EPIC technology or powers.

of course you could assume that despite the humans acting normally they actually represent < 50 IQ humans. then i would concede my point.

>currently on a hit show on a network

It's like everyone forgot he's a woman beater. He's doing fine.

>the average user on Sup Forums doesn't know anything about film or television

Literally minutes before this scene, the US government is demanding that Tony hand over his suit tech due to the threat of terrorists/hostile governments using it against 'murica. Tony refuses, and insists "this technology is decades off - nobody can do what I do. I'll keep America safe".

Tony is then immediately humiliated by a drunk Russian dual welding LASER WHIPS while leisurely taunting him.

I used to think folks surely wouldn't critize a flick without even having seen it. I guess I was naive. Thanks.

>The MCU had Sam Rockwell and Mickey Rourke in the same movie.

Really makes you think.

>Tony is then immediately humiliated by a drunk Russian dual welding LASER WHIPS while leisurely taunting him.
so? what does this say about THE OTHER SUIT TECH?

exactly, nothing.

HAHAHAHA just rewatched it ahahaha i know why i thought it was retarded lol because that guy got owned by a car and instead of just instantly leaving the scene they stay there for no fucking reason lol

such a fucking dumb scene

Nigger a crazy trashed Ruskie showcases what are essentially lightsabers and nearly kills Tony. It completely contradicts Toby's entire defense - yes, scifi superweapons are a thing, yes America's enemy can make then, and no, Tony is not ready or able to deal with all of them, or even possibly a single guy.

No, IM2 isn't great, but I thought it was of comparable quality to 1, and much better than 3.

Leave and go watch it for the first time.

>Nigger a crazy trashed Ruskie showcases what are essentially lightsabers and nearly kills Tony.
????? no? i just rewatched the scene. nowhere is he "nearly" killed.

again: micky rouke was hit by a car and unconcious. instead of just running off the track he stays there for no fucking reason other than creating a reason for an action scene.

fucking dumb.

The action scene was to "Make God bleed, so people cease to believe in him."

YOU'RE fucking dumb.

>Laserwhips mere inches from his body multiple times
>Slices his car clean in half
>Casually strolling, taunting, clearly taking his time to showcase how helpless Tony is to the crowd

Your bait's showing.

>The action scene was to "Make God bleed, so people cease to believe in him."
>YOU'RE fucking dumb.
maybe thats what they attempted. but thats not what they have presented.

>>Laserwhips mere inches from his body multiple times
lol really? tony stark is human? WOW that was truely news for the IM-verse.

>Slices his car clean in half
wow, he is wielding a bendable saw

>Casually strolling, taunting, clearly taking his time to showcase how helpless Tony is to the crowd
wow unable to beat IM even in his own game. tony could just have levitated and lasered him, shoot him or just kill him by mere use of velocity.

This was the best scene in the movie. Mostly the part where the driver was able to take on Whiplash with his car.

I barely remember what happens next.

Whoa, I didn't even remember that this dude was supposed to be War Machine.

I always felt like they waste a good actor like Don Cheadle for such a minor role in the universe.

>Everybody forgets that his dad's name was Anton Vanko
>Howard named Tony after his bff Anton and then he got sent to Siberia

Actually that whole plot only makes sense if you assume it was Hydra trying to start WW3 and Vanko didn't play along.

He never got brought up again, did he?

He appeared for literally 5 seconds or less in Agent Carter, when Howard's gone they ask Anton to confirm if something they found was built by Stark.

If you follow the clues, it's pretty clear that Hydra was trying to get Anton to build the arc reactor for Russia and he refused, hence why he was sent to Siberia. So when he's lamenting what happened in IM2, he's inadvertently sending his son on a revenge quest against the wrong superhero.

>WAAAAH I DON'T WANT TO BE IRON-MAN'S SIDEKICK
>I WANT TO BE MY OWN CHARACTER WHO MAKES JUST AS MUCH MONEY

That fucking sucks.

>tfw you dont do Iron Man 2 because you probably cant count to 2

>there never was a next time

Don Cheadle > Cuba Gooding Jr.

Say nigger or you are a dishill

>LASER WHIPS
>What is electricity

I thought about posting this thread earlier today and by golly you did it. Great minds think alike. Asl?

They were plasma rods smartass

15/m/usa. Wbu?

22m socal? Where r u at

>So what's the square root of two?
Pretty sure it is 1.414213562373095.

>being underaged
How to get banned in 2 characters, or 1 character if you're underage supreme.

SoCal too. Wanna fuck?

HELP ME CAP
HE HAS A WHIP

>This movie has two stars, right? And two stars should get the value of their money properly. And if 2 times 2 is 4, then 1 times 1 must equal 2, so I should get twice what Rob's getting.