Does it seem like there are a lot of black police chiefs lately?

Does it seem like there are a lot of black police chiefs lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OxqPVbfKjEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit that nigga dark

I think the most obvious is to have the black policemen speak over a white police officer to try to control the monkeys.

Niggers are racist and won't listen to white men because they think them being white is all they need to convict them of racism.

I am OK with that..Blacks commit a majority of all crimes..they should be policed by their own kind..

Most these black police chiefs seem fairly brotier. I would buy them a beer

I are the niggest

This one looks a bit like Captain Holt

These positions are elected. Nigger-heavy communities are going to vote for black leaders expecting them to be niggers like them. If they're Democrats, they usually are.

Occasionally a redpilled brother slips in and pisses off everyone. Niggers hate respectable black men even more than they hate whitey.

Kek smiles upon you.

It's okay. Like Irish and Italians.

I guess it's just the dark side of policing.

Black people are in all the most influential positions in society. And they're still fuckups.

I'd wager a chocolate boy on his patrol in black areas gets the privilege of experiencing the red pill showed down his esophagus all the way in and out their asshole and back in. Until they retire.

thats whats happening to everything
Women & blacks & trannies are haired regardless of their qualifications
so they end up at the top & are usually incompetent
they think they got where they are due to their focus, their drive, their skill
but in reality it was just handed to them due to some sort of affirmative action bullshit

>Niggers hate respectable black men even more than they hate whitey.

Truer words have never been spoken etc etc etc

All kidding and memes aside, this is 110% accurate.

Of course, a black police chief can get away with saying thing a white one could never say in public. It true for most government jobs.

This has to be the best time in history to be a womyn or minority in the west. If you're a genderfluid otherkin black person, most tech companies will hire you just for the progressive cred, being a stronk womyn with blue hairs also works.

Black man chief in texas.
Gunfighters are turning in their graves.

That is a VERY black man.

those neighbourhoods are majority black. good luck getting a white guy there without causing a civil war.

A lot of black people get involved with criminal justice in order to reform their communities in a meaningful way, but for every one that works really hard and makes it all the way to chief of police, their are 20 others that don't give a shit about the system and just post WE WUZ KINGZ WHITE PPL ARE KILLIN US while their family members get shot or worse by other black people.

This is Chiraq's new police Superintendent, hopefully he's based like Sheriff Clarke.

What ever do you mean?

CARLOS!

Relevant
youtu.be/OxqPVbfKjEk

A lot of these black police chiefs grew up in the danny glover timeframe, back when there were actual positive role models for black kids.

They are only in cities that are 25% black or more. If you live city with at least this many blacks than there is a strong possibility that the police chief will be black. This isn't even a new development, it has been happening for awhile for practical political reasons. If a city of significant size (top 30 population) is 25% black then there is high crime in that city, probably without exception. Most of that crime is going to be black people in black areas, probably without exception. Having a black chief is a political shield for the mayor against the inevitable dinduism that will be practiced.

In this whole BLM saga the people that I feel the most sympathy for are these black police. Sheltered white kids don't know or don't recognize the fact that police demographics are generally pretty similar to general population demographics in any given area. If a city is 25% black then about 25% of the cops are going to be black. Black cops know going into the job that they will be hated even more than the white cops by the same people that they are trying to protect, but they do the job anyway. The fact is those black cops probably hate niggers with more passion than any stormfag ever could muster, and for better reasons. Most stormfags don't leave their basement, but these guys have to throw down with the worst motherfuckers in cleveland (53% black btw)

>inb4 cleveland PD is not 53% black
They probably beg blacks to join the force but can't find enough that are willing and don't have any aggravated felonies.

The Dallas Police Chief is pretty based. He stated that if black people really wanted to make a difference, they should put down their signs and go to work. He said he was always hiring.

What a novel thought. Actually do something that involves real work, instead of holding up a sign and chimping out.

Those two nogs only got those positions through affirmative action you reddit fag

>black president
>black supreme court justice
>black attorney general
>black mayors
>black police chiefs
>black city councils
>"""""""systemic racism"""""""

Blacks are wildly overrepresented in "the system" from the bottom to the very top.

We need to start which white men, exactly, are holding them down? How the fuck does this narrative still get any traction at all? It triggers the fuck out of me.

Just MSM trying to push the narrative that BLM isn't racist

Probably the realization that SJWs think all white officers are racist so the black cops are are standing up for their non black officer bros to undermine SJW an BLM for it's white guild an dinduism that is tearing our nation apart. Let's wish them luck against the ironically racist Tumblrets. Down with niggers, long live civilized law abiding black folks.