Well Sup Forums, where were they?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_Abolition_Act_1833
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simple_machine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Slavery_International
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolitionism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_slavery_timeline
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where was Black Lives Matter before Soros?

what do those years indicate?

it was called human lives matter

Where was black lives matter when my TV was stolen?

Haven't they been around in some way since Harriet Tubman?

Abolishing slavery.

If i had to guess, beginning of slave trade to the end of the civil rights era in the US.

setting up western capitalism and extending universal suffrage as far as they afford.

In the Christian church, heathen.

Colonizing new worlds.
Curing horrific diseases.
Developing groundbreaking technology.
Composing beautiful and technical musical masterpieces.
Making astonishing political reforms and fighting for freedom across the globe.
Ending slavery.

Where were niggers?

Where were blacks?
>Having their homes, families cultures destroyed by colonialist
>Dying of European diseases brought over by colonialists
>Being forced to build and maintain the white man's technology
>Having their music appropriated by white people
>Actually fighting for freedom and political reform
>Fighting against, escaping, and ending slavery

Building modern civilization

#3/5LivesMatter

Creating modern civilization

>blacks
>having homes
>having families
>having culture

>Dying of European diseases brought over by colonialists

those 'European' diseases originate in asia...

>confusing Native Americans with blacks

Trying to free the slaves and started the bloodiest war in american history

And what if that never happened?

They'd still be living in clay huts drinking polluted water like the country they came from does today.

"moonman moonman can't you see?"

>Forty-six million white adults today can trace the origins of their family wealth to the Homestead Act of 1862.

>IMPLYING

"spics and niggers need to hang from trees"

>having their families destroyed by colonialists

niggers have the highest rate of single parenthood

Sacrificing hundreds of thousands of young white men to free blacks based on one sentence: "All men are created equal."

"and i just love your racist ways"

"i guess that's why their mom is black"

Black lives mattered back then too. Those niggers were bought fair and square and didn't anyone want to see their investment fall short of turning a profit.

"and you're so great"

I don't get it. There aren't any Hispanics in the infograph.

see

Well at least they aren't drunk drivers

Fighting for everyone's rights.
>French revolution
>Human rights declaration
>Right to vote for everyone
>Abolishing slavery

fuck should I know i was born in 84.

kek

In the Republican Party.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_Abolition_Act_1833

>All those usernames indicating they have a non-American background
Why are they even complaining?

>using tumblr

Wow bro thats pretty racist

>beginning of slave trade
Beginning of the Atlantic slave trade. The "slave trade" generally has been around for over ten thousand years.

How do you know if their development stopped short due to colonialism?

Wtf i hate white people now

Because they still live in clay huts

since when facts and real statistics from trustworthy sources racist?

Love you bruv

No where. Better times.

I don't understand. Why don't black people just go to Liberia if they are so much better off without white people?
Oh yeah, it's because they don't want to actually do anything except complain and get free shit without raising a finger unless it's to type so niggershit on twitter.

If there was a government sponsored country for only white people, no blacks, no shitskin immigrants, I would move there in one second. I know that it would take time and work but it would become the greatest nation ever. I also know that AFTER all the hard work had been done, niggers, spics, gooks, and mudslimes would come in droves because their own ethnically homogeneous countries are failed.

you aren't on any level of irony, are you?

>white baby gets born in 1969
>liberals immediately attack it "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT"
>baby dies of white guilt
>equality

>Be conquered by enemy tribe

>enemy chief decides to sell you to Portuguese and jewish slave merchants

>Get sent to America

>Have to do nothing except general labor and only the most wealthy of people can afford to buy you and feed, house and care for you.

>Revolt anyway

>eventually freed

>Instead of going back to Africa, which you know is still a shithole, you stay in the country you claim to hate so much

>As technology improves society and more devious cunts decide to cater to you to get votes to stay in power, begin to enjoy a standard of living only dreamed of by your fellow natives living on the mother continent

>still be responsible for most crime in the country.

Africa before Europeans was tribes of a few dozen who would sometimes work with others tribes to kill enemy tribes. Home were made of sticks and mud. Their concept of "family" was the tribe. Their "culture" involved foraging and killing neighboring tribes. Europeans brought technology to them and attempted to drastically improve their quality of life.

The only freedom Africans have ever fought for is their own, while Europeans have fought for everyone's freedom. Africans willingly participated in slavery for over ten thousand years. Europeans fought to end slavery as an institution.

Your entire post is ignorance.

I couldn't tell you as I WAS NOT ALIVE.

Since when do jews not understand sarcasm

stealing your TV

Expending blood and treasure as well as fighting bloody brother-on-brother wars to free them. Allowing them access to our countries in which even the poorest of them are among the most well off examples of their race in the world, where even if they don't work they are taken care of for life. Being allowed equal standing within our institutions, being allowed to rise to the highest level - not even just through hard work, but lifted up over others to get there. Dedicate entire sections of our education system and media to covering up and making excuses for their failures, and punishing ourselves instead for them.

We have, generation after generation, bent over backwards to accommodate them, yet they still spit in our face.

They treat us like fools (and in many ways we are). Their attitude won't change whether we act as they accuse us of or not, so we might as well do it for real.

Give them something to really cry about. Maybe they can convince some white people to take pity on them again - oh wait, that ship sailed.

ill go gas myself now

>red herring

yawn/10

>Europeans fought to end slavery as an institution

Do you faggots actually go around believing this? This is completely false. I'm sure this is the point where you shoe horn the jews into all of this.

If youre in haifa wana get hammered first?

from what I hear herring is great for cutting down trees

wow bro that's pretty racist

do you not believe this you ignorant faggot?

When we arrived they had not even invented the fucking wheel m8. One of the 6 simple devices on which all other engineering is based:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simple_machine

In fact they didn't have quite a few of them. These devices have been around since the Romans at the very least (Need I remind you that Roman times was over 2 millennia ago).

If they didn't have them then, they would not be much further along (if at all) now.

They did matter
At least a nigger's life was worth something then

B8
Sage
OP is:
Shill
Jew
Faggot
KYS

This was the first organization dedicated to ending slavery not only in their own territory, but worldwide:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Slavery_International

You can check either article on abolitionism on wikipedia to see a cursory history of who actually fought against slavery as an institution:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolitionism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_slavery_timeline

Slavery was rampant in Africa well into the 20th century. Europeans fought to abolish it everywhere they could during colonization. The last holdouts were and are the Arab slave trade in Northern Africa. The only places which abolished slavery for periods of time without European intervention were India and East Asia, both of which only sought to do so for their own citizens.

The primary movers against slavery as an institution were European Enlightenment era philosophers.

Boom
Headshot

>implying all of Africa was colonized

All I can think of is south Africa and Algeria.

Not born, I'd think.

Gee, abolitionists and civil rights advocates didn't succeed til 1968, so they didn't exist...

It was everywhere actually. We just didn't walk around saying it.

White people sacrificed enormously for other races during that period.

LEL there were more white colonialists than native blacks in South Africa before colonial technology increased their life expectancy. I suspect the same goes for the entire continent.

nah mate, ill just go to the gas chamber

kek

>thumb behind the slide

>Black are responsible for 100% of the homicides in Atlanta

I'm fairly certain that's not accurate.

>1968
I don't agree with slavery, but everything segregationists said has been proven right.

i guess it is not that recent then...
see:

He doesn't like his fingers, or using the sights.

There aren't any domestic terror groups consisting primarily of blacks back then requiring for everyone else to correct them.