Older actresses should never take pictures with younger, more beautiful actresses

Older actresses should never take pictures with younger, more beautiful actresses.

i want to see victoria justice use and abuse rose byrne

jesus christ, what is that thing on the right?

that's our sadfu, I think

no, please not

It is.

why are they both sad?

they don't have me as they pusy slave

Looks like Bobby Carnavale is sucking the life from her.

>rose's bong genes are showing up
JUST

never stop posting pusyanon

> Rose are you excited about your new movie ?
Yea, I guess. Did you see the flood today in indo-China?
> Haha Rose, always the kidder. And who is this little gal right here?
* lowers mic to interview daughter.
Donald Trump is trying to pull the wool over the American citizens eyes as to his dealings with Russia.
> Haha well there you have it. Back to you in the studio.

It was just a matter of time. You can't escape it unless your name is Kate Beckinsale.

Or you have her surgeon.

When will this meme that K. Beck isn't 90% plastic end?

shooped move along

>Kate Beckinsale.
literally never has been in front of the camera without having work done on her face
even back in the first underworld movie she had work done on her face
she was kinda ugly before she got famous
like lily mo levels of ugly

There isn't an actress who hasn't had work done, difference is that Beckinsale had GOOD work done. And that's something to be proud of.

plastic surgery is like cgi... when its done right you shouldn't see it at al.. when its done wrong, you cant help staring at it and seeing what the hell were they thinking..

>when its done right you look like a plasticine Peter Cushing

She cloned herself? Nice.

> Xmen first class came out 30 years ago

Kate Beckinsale's work was pretty well done. It improved her look for a long time. Its only recently its starting to wear through more. Part of it is her lifestyle I think. Trying to act younger than she is since her husband dumped her. In one of her selfies this week she looked way to thin and tired. And you can just see the work she is doing on her face more now.

Excessive drinking will age you 10 years in a fortnight and take a few days of moisturizing and eating junk food to get back your semblance of youth