KERRY BTFO TURKEY.WARNS THAT THEY CAN LOSE THEIR NATO MEMBERSHIP

KERRY BTFO TURKEY.WARNS THAT THEY CAN LOSE THEIR NATO MEMBERSHIP

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-coup-could-threaten-countrys-nato-membership-john-kerry-warns-a7142491.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-putin-idUSKCN0ZX0C8
youtube.com/watch?v=7EDfNhQ5LFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turkey is cracking me up.

That RK

kerry
>you will lose your nato membership

trump
>dismantle nato

top kek

BASED KERRY!
I always liked the guy more than mccain.

TURKEY COULD LOSE ITS 'RIGHTS' TO:

>have murican air basess on its soil
>have murican nuclear warheads on its soil
>have muricanss overflying their airspace, on their way to BTFO some other neighbor
>permanently piss of the russikies
>have to listen to shit constantly from Kerry et. al. about 'not messing with democracy (So Help Us God)'

where was the problem here again, exactly?

We're gonna need a bigger shoe.

Ditto

The way he has handled Syria and Iran has impressed me. We should have elected him

>lose nato membership

So the manlet is winning I guess?

Yah he is actually been a very good Secretary of State who can hold his own.

Implying they want anything to do with turkey... They just don't want nato getting closer to them, leave the bear alone!

what is this picture it's obviously fake...

[turks only know how to make kebab]

Nah the Russian people still hate the fuck out of Turkey if Putin was to ally with them he would take a nasty popularity hit one that could give his detractors some real fire power.

>Erdogan is now the good guy although he has been accused of supplying or supporting ISIS only recently by different investigators, Russia and even some American officials.

>[turks only know how to make kebab]

I know that made it too obvious

>russia is now cozying up turkey

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-putin-idUSKCN0ZX0C8

Kerry is too stupid. Everyone knows nato needs Turkey not other way round.

>b-but US #1, Turkey is arabic shithole

Yes, yes and yes. But EVRYTHING Nato has done and the US has spent in the last 5 decades will go into the trash if ICBMs and ports in Turkey are lost. Russia maybe at its weakest point but is still a military super-power after the US.

If they manage to stay in Crimea and make Nato retreat from Turkey... Their influence will be non stoppable in europe. S-500 and airbases will be enough to defuse any western attack.

Too bad George Dubya had to steal two elections

>out of NATO
>go full burguer on Turkey searching WOMDs
oy vey

They have more pressing matters desu, china wants to conquer all of asia now...

China is still weak compared to other western military powers. Saudi Arabia has tons of money and influence, high tech military hardware but their army can't stand a war with an UK/France coalition.

China is growing and gaining experience but you only need to bomb 10 of their ports, a dozen more chem plants and their production goes into the ground. They dont even have a proper plan to protect key places. Their airplanes are easily to take down frying their electronics. They may scare for their quantity and economic flux.... But its not a treat as Russia in terms of war.

As it should be. Go Russia. Fuck Jew nato. Suck a cock faggot

But russia does not want a war with nato... While china is asking for it.

Inb4 "Putin evil, he took crimea by force!"

I'd love to see this happen, who knew Erdogan would fuck up geopolitics this much.

I think China is testing its political limits in the UN arena. Vetos, and international sanctions are good indicators.

American fleets still go there next to their artificial bases and all the Chinese navy does is chink out on radio saying to stay away.

Also China is still a peasent nation take its first world market and factory invesment and they are left with what exactly? Yeah nothing.

My thoughts on what all is going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=7EDfNhQ5LFk

Go full Burguer!

Makes me laugh.