Israel Red-pill Thread

A lot of the impressionable autistes on here keep falling for JIDF memes and propaganda so this thread is meant to debunk some of those memes

>israel is rich
Israel's GDP per capita is 36,051
Mississippi the poorest state in the union is 35,717. Which is amazing when you consider how poor Mississippi is and how much aid and reparations Israel seems to get every-year

>Israel is developed
This is true in the major cities.Outside of that though the country is shit. IT's indistinguishable from it's sand neighbors

>Jews are super-smart goy
Average ashkenazim iq based on new studies is 107. This is around east asian and northern European IQ. The difference is that Ashkenazim are almost a whole SD lower in spatial IQ unlike the other two groups.

>Jewish military strong
Out of the 3 Arab Israeli wars Israel won 1/3 decisively. The other two were ties depending on which way you look at it from. That one victory(6 day war) was won because of Arab stupidity rather than Israeli genius.

>Israel has great military
Almost all of Israel's weapons and tech was built and funded by American goys.

>Israel women hot
All the hot Israeli women you see in military forms are propaganda. They are meant to trick young dumb and full of cum American boy goys to think Israel is great

>Israel is only democracy
Israel is an actual theocratic state where citizenship is tiered on whether you are jewish or not

>Israel is good because it kills arabs
This false dichotomy shit needs to stop. We don't have to pick one over the other. Also most of the reason Muslims even try to bomb america or kill westerners can mostly be traced back to Israel existing.

There's also the fact that Israel is a much bigger threat to the west than arabs. A truck of peace doesn't do that much damage. Meanwhile Israel has forced America into 2 of it's worst wars ever. Driven us into debt. Controls our media and politicians.
If you have another that you want to be red-pilled on post it below

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/cherry pick/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$0.05 has been deposited in our account

I don't get this reference.

because you're a dumb goy who's spewing shit
continue butt-blasting your frustrations on here, cuck

I was going to mention you Afrikoon. Are you a genuine cuck or are you a proxy fag.

You're wasting your time, pol is a website for Jews and Jewish dick-suckers now.

The kikes ruin everything.

Hopefully not forever.

heh we jews r pretty crafty.

nice meme goy, takes me back to the summer of 2012

It's not my fault that your country is fucked and that your wife will probably be raped if you stop at a traffic light. Cucking to the jews will not help though

AROUND A JEW
QUESTION WHAT IS TRUE

Bump

Hello user,

We have closed your bank account in (((Citibank))) as a punishment for your hate speech and antisemitism.

Your money will be converted to shekels to support our PR campaign in Sup Forums, Reddit, Twitter...

Hope this will teach you to not mess with the (((us))).

Best regards.

>america is richer so israel most be poor
>has never our sandy neighbors and thier poverty (yes outside the cities are semi developed).
>jews are not super extremely smart.
>1948-victory
>1956-victory
>1967-super victory
>1973-weak victory after
>1982-humiliating surrender
>2006-humiliating tie
>2008-victory
>2012- cease fire before troops hit the ground
>2014- victory
>i count 9 not 3
>army funded by america
>american funding is used as welfair for american engineers
>sell us the crappiest thing better then the alternatives
>theocratic democry i'll give you that
>פאקינג חרידים
>we hardly kill less then 100k arabs in 9 wars.

>The difference is that Ashkenazim are almost a whole SD lower in spatial IQ

That explains the borders getting expanded in 1948, bad spatial perception.

you're giving (you)s to a low-energy arab thread, shlomo
better ones will come later

Jokes on you schlomo. I don't have any money.

>shlomo is upset
>shlomo starts kevetching.

Yet when something like 14 of your people are killed by Palestinians, you bitch and whine about what poor victims you are like pathetic little retards. "Ooooh, boo hoo, they killed a few of us, ooohhhh booo hooooo it's annuda shoah, oy vey! we are so scared"

You forgot a few things.

Even with Germany's reparations and American foreign aid, the jews destroyed the Israeli economy in the 1980's.
Israel can't stop selling American military tech to China.

>Israel has a right to protect itself goyim
>proceeds to make things worse by pissing off the arabs more.

>Israel can't stop selling American military tech to China.
This is literally the only reason we don't sell f22 to our allies. We were going to but Americans realized that if we sold them to Israel it would sell the design to China. We couldn't just single out Israel though, so instead we just said we aren't going to sell them to anyone.

Remember that time when Israel sold American gear to Iran? It was something related with missiles.

For a group of people that prides themselves on intelligence they seem to be pretty stupid.

DELETE THIS

>>Israel is good because it kills arabs
>This false dichotomy shit needs to stop. We don't have to pick one over the other. Also most of the reason Muslims even try to bomb america or kill westerners can mostly be traced back to Israel existin

The only good mudslime is a dead mudslime. Good hunting, Israelis, honorary crusaders

It's the opposite. They keep doing this without retaliation, they know exactly what they're doing. Arming both sides of the war.

nope. they "kill arabs," as you say, whilst simultaneously flooding europe, straya and USA with arabs.

israel and jews hate white people and arabs. they want to subjugate both.

1 Shekel's worth $0.05

Plz die you filthy kike, you're defiling that proud flag with every post

Prove you're not a mudslime shill

Say Muhammed is a pig

>jews almost a full SD lower in spacial iq

Must be why they have so much trouble getting that 6 gorillion number right

>Le i'm an edgy 15 year old.

i'm not a "mudslime" shill. muhammed is a pig.

israel AND arab nations are both enemies of the USA.

muslims and jews are BOTH enemies of white people. why is this concept so difficult for americans to grasp.

>The only good mudslime is a dead mudslime. Good hunting, Israelis, honorary crusaders
People who believe this meme are the biggest cucks.

>why is this concept so difficult for americans to grasp.
Most aspies can only see the world in black and white. There has to be one side that is good for them.

they'll never do that, it will jeopardize their chance of getting 72 goats in the afterlife

That jew just got you defensive, He's already won in a way now because he derailed you. It's a standard kike technique to get you caught up and exhausted over minutia

Based Zimbabwe not falling for the kikes.

bump

because goys are weak-minded, nigger
can't bump your own thread, silly sandnigger

i'll bump it for you

>Full of hate

And im shure you must be extremly ugly and virgin for life

yep. aka most evangelical christians.

i hope christians wake up in this country and soon. in one breath they hate the "media" for promoting degeneracy, ruining the nuclear family, creating gansta rap, pushing lgbt, destroying tradition and family...and in the other breath they love jews and israel as "god's chosen."

they need to take the small red pill that shows cultural jews as the true evil in this world. even jesus knew it.

>saying jews are the enemy of the usa/white people is somehow "falling for the kikes?"

what the hell are you talking about?

i didn't get defensive about anything, just clarified my position that BOTH jews and muslims are the enemy of traditional euro/usa white christendom. simple as that. not derailed at all. quit trying so hard.

i'm pretty sure I can. Everytime I post on my own threads it always jumps to a higher page.

> Israel gets aid

no it doesn't. at this point you niggers are just letting us buy your surplus outdated weapons for a discount. WEW THANKS FOR THE DEAL SCHLOMOBAMA.

> Israel is undeveloped

it's funny that you would bring this up because literally the only places that are poorly developed are areas with a lot of muslims/bedouins. 95% of muslim/bedouin buildings don't have a permit and law enforcement ignores it. they also steal water, metal, electricity etc. from jewish settlements because they're sandniggers. the other kind of areas that are undeveloped are of Charedi jews but literally nobody likes these guys. tl;dr jewish settlements are doing just fine.

> burger talking about statistics and standard deviations

please stop before you hurt yourself, Tyler.
Israel has a very large amount of computer science grads and we have an absolutely enormous amount of startups here. it's no surprise that Israel and >jews are overrepresented in various startups, we actually have the motivation and brain capacity to excel at STEM. unlike your mulatto ass working at Target and shitposting while the boss isn't looking.

> burger pretending to understand our military and history

3 wars? great job Tyrone, can't even count to 6, possibly 7. gonna have to use the fingers from your left hand as well. (but put down that frappucino first).
the only wars you can argue we haven't won decisively are the first and second Lebanon wars. that's not more than a third.
that said, I'm certainly not claiming that arabs aren't stupid. or americans for that matter.

> Israel uses muh country's weapons!!!

wow who would have known armies use technology developed in other countries. that said we're developing a shit ton of military technology and weaponry here (because we're smart af, remember?), I'm guessing we're more prolific than almost all countries' armies once you account for population size. reminder that your country's military budget is 6 million times larger.

Isnt the USA just an Isreali superstate

>Israel doesn't get aid
WEW LAD
>95% of muslim/bedouin buildings don't have a permit
Mainly because Israel doesn't grant them to Arabs
> we actually have the motivation and brain capacity to excel at STEM.
Not really. Indians and East Asians beat you guys out when it comes to most Stem.

>3 wars
3 wars that where actually against Arab powers. The other wars were just you bombing lebanon and the Palestinians. Arabs were dumb at fighting those wars. That's why you won.

>that said we're developing a shit ton of military technology and weaponry here
Mostly paid for by Americans and developed by American engineers and intelligence.

>6 million times larger.
See pic

Pretty much. Which makes the UK a proxy Israeli possession.

This. This. This.

>Full of hate
says the guy who's going with the narrative of said thread.
can't make shit like this up.
nope - can't bump your own thread

>Not really. Indians and East Asians beat you guys out when it comes to most Stem.
>doesn't take population sizes into consideration
another dumb nigger in this thread

Go away, muzzie

Fucking tbn

>no it doesn't.

so your new tactic is just blatantly lie about things which are easily searchable and provable?

wow.

>IT's indistinguishable from it's sand neighbors
actually it's way worse.
>All the hot Israeli women you see in military forms are propaganda. They are meant to trick young dumb and full of cum American boy goys to think Israel is great
this is too damn true, the most blatant propaganda, and people actually fall for it. pathetic.
>There's also the fact that Israel is a much bigger threat to the west than arabs.
indeed, they have loads of nukes, and their samson option.

What's the samson option. Never heard of that.

UK owns its own mint

you no like idf qt, pepijn?
because you're a dumb sandnigger who can't google search

>t. Ahmed

opkankeren.

here are the average IDF women. shove that cherry picked jidf propaganda up your ass, or I'll call the Belgians to cut off your hands.

>spend years on Sup Forums
>never see anons use "cherry picking/cherry picked"
>decide to use it in thread to see if will pick up
>every sandnigger/stormcuck suddenly use it
good job, pepijn.

gee user..thanks for the informations

all people complaining about jews are muslim
all people talking about BLM are black or white
all people complaining about muslims; is everyone apart from muslims

THANK YOU!

JIDF has been forum sliding for months now!

When was the last time you saw a redpill thread? Two years ago...even one year ago, there were at least 10 different simultaneous redpill threads. Now? none!

fuck the JIDF!

> Israel doesn't get aid

it really doesn't. your chimp president stopped sending us bananas.

> 3 wars that where actually against Arab powers. The other wars were just you bombing lebanon and the Palestinians. Arabs were dumb at fighting those wars. That's why you won.

this is simply not true, stop consuming kike media. The Independence War was literally all arab countries trying to make another shoah. We won decisively. Sinai War was another decisive win. Six Day War was one of the biggest military wins in history, btfo arabs so hard that they refuse to call the war by that name. So that's decisive as well. Yom Kippur War indeed started with us getting raped but ended with a very decisive finish. Lebanon Wars where both not especially decisive, especially the second one. you know why? because since the early 80s, the far left and diaspora jews have been cùcking us with > muh morals and > muh international laws and > muh poor refugees.
and you know what? those kikes peddling this shit were predominantly american. we would have been so much better off right now if we cut off our reliance on the US 30 years ago. the great cùckening of Israel would never have happened.

also
> """""Palestinians"""""

> Mostly paid for by Americans and developed by American engineers and intelligence.

which was then promptly used by the American army. so now it's you guys who are benefitting from our hard work. remind me what's your argument again? why don't you have Shaniqua and Pedro develop your weaponry?

>reminder that your country's military budget is 6 million times larger.
OY VEY! REMEMBER THE HOLOCOST! REMEMBER THE 6BILLION!

>>never see anons use "cherry picking/cherry picked"
lol what? lurk more, fagget. that is a common english word.
>nigger actually thinks it thought pol about a super common word.
hahahaha kanker neger

That mint is run by jews.

Did you get raped at a stop light. Why are you so salty.

The wall just got 10 ft taller.

>When was the last time you saw a redpill thread? Two years ago...even one year ago, there were at least 10 different simultaneous redpill threads. Now? none!
continue exposing how new you are, schmuck
no need to justify ourselves to the goyim
our time as apologists are over

No problem kraut. Your people need it the most.

forgot your proxy, you JIDF kike?

wtf i hate israel now

I would do coup d'état with them if you know i mean.

>it really doesn't. your chimp president stopped sending us bananas.
He didn't.

Listen schlomo you have 30-50 years left before Americans get tired of you and the Arabs finish what the Germans started. Enjoy that time.

>how new you are

Me new? LOL...try THREE years and counting.

coup the jew

At this point I feel there are more JIDF posters than actual Sup Forums users.

IGNORE THE AFRIKANS CRYPTO JEW FAG

thank you, but you need to focus on your one, mehmet
>explaining himself
again, showing your weakness, goy

>desperation

Im pretty dure we give you thecsame amount we give egypt every year which started with the camp david peace accords. I also think Germany still gives Israel money each year

The saddest thing about this is that you believe destroying Israel is the prime objective of Muslims. It shows how little most people know about Islam (even those who self-identify as redpilled). Destroying America is a far more important objective. Ever heard of the Great Satan and the Little Satan? Research those terms, then realize that said terms were invented almost 40 years ago, way before Iraq wars and Afghanistan and whatever liberals conjure to claim that the Muslim uprising and global jihad was caused by America.

The truth is that mainstream Islam wants to conquer the world and destroy anything that the Western world stands for. We've already been redpilled, the sooner you guys get it the better.

Israel gets more than Egypt. Israel also gets a ton of "private" corporate donations. The only reason Egypt is paid is as a bribe to stop it from going to war with Israel.

>Destroying America is a far more important objective.
Not really. I've been to a few middle-eastern countries and talked to tons of Muslims and Arabs. They only hate America as a proxy for Israel. Most of them just want Israel gone. Everytime they talk shit about America it's usually within the scope of zionism and Israel.

Muslims would "like" to rule the world, but it's not a high priority to them outside the autiste Caliphate larpers.

>>never see anons use "cherry picking/cherry picked"
>>decide to use it in thread to see if will pick up
>>every sandnigger/stormcuck suddenly use it
confirmation bias.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/cherry pick/

>4623 results found

>The truth is that mainstream Islam wants to conquer the world and destroy anything that the Western world stands for.
I would rather a few sects of the muslim population in an open war than the jews in key positions backstabbing the nation.
Muslims weren't a problem to my country for the last 500 years, but your people were.

>jews are dumb

Lmao ok nice bait thread

hes a jew.
from africa.

weve really gotta get these jews gassed i am so fucking sick of them

calm down with that edge and post more redpills

Either you haven't been looking hard enough or you're a guillble taqqiyah

Not a high priority outside of ISIS. Right. That would explain mass Muslim immigration to whichever western country doesn't try to kick them out. Then they promptly establish no-go zones and form CAIR/ISNA-like Islamist supremacy organizations under the guise of "Muslim dialogue", pressure organizations to only carry Halal food, infiltrate the education system like with Trojan Horse in UK, etc.

They do this stealth jihad shit in literally every western country. It's almost like they're following some master plan or something. Most aren't going to take a flight to Syria and join the fight for the Caliphate, but they're still planting the infrastructure for global jihad.

you're an arab from judea and samaria
good luck trying goy - we're stronger than ever

shit, I fucked up that first sentence. I forgot I haven't finished it before submitting.

and we're back with schmoon posting govt paid models "enlisted" in the idf

>taqqiyah
This meme needs to stop. Taqqiyah, for Sunnis at-least, is the practice of denying you are Muslim when your life is being threatened. It is a major sin to practice taqiyyah otherwise.

>no-go zones
This seems to be a primarily Euro phenomenon. In America they don't really exist. We do have no-go zones in highly Orthodox communities(shomrim).

>They do this stealth jihad shit in literally every western country. It's almost like they're following some master plan or something.
Stop projecting schlomo.