Can someone who knows about football (soccer) explain this to a simple american boy?

can someone who knows about football (soccer) explain this to a simple american boy?
how is this not a penalty?

Other urls found in this thread:

liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neville-clattenburg-van-dijk-more-14246992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...but this is?

Referees were shit at both games, that's it

both are not penalties , both went for ball

The first one didn't

gets ball first, player later, not a penalty

doesn't get ball, gets player, penalty

the huddersfield player got the ball? nah

what a faggot club spurs is. even egregious divers like neymar ronaldo and suarez dont simulate this badly.

>simulate
it's a penalty, not even debatable

>zoom in
>ENHANCE!

I didn't zoom in

was a 50/50 that the united player didn't jump for. If he was experienced he'd know he would have fuck all time in that situation to not jump for it

the physics of that doesn't even make sense. ball goes flying in the opposite direction that the defender is moving

Fouls are called when players don't challenge for areal duels

because manure gets enough calls already so who gives a fuck

because fuck scousers

same shit happens in every sport with refs

you're retarded.

>shit
They got both calls right, you're just a retard that doesn't know the rules. It's not even debatable.

calm down white man

what the fuck was he even trying to do? First rule of sports is protect yourself. Not seeing where you're going opens you to get rekt when someone challenges for the ball like that. Neither is a pen both are caused by a player with shit technique.

weirdly, a bunch of referees have been debating it
liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neville-clattenburg-van-dijk-more-14246992
it's almost like you're the dumb one, and yet you continue to sperg out

I'm ABU but I can admit that was a blatant foul. I was laughing my ass off.

At what point did the huddersfield player touch the ball?

Go farm some fucking peppers or something you completely SPASTIC Argentinian faggot

10/10 that's some sick acting skills

>liverpoolecho.co.uk

as a former varsity starting fullback for 4 years, I can assure you that a lot of work goes into making sure you can go for a ball while simultaneously destroying the speedy tiny forwards also going for it, in the ensuing "accidental" collision. there really is an art to it, and the successful implementation of the craft almost makes up for the fact that we'll never have a chance to score a fucking goal.

>she will never kick your ass
life is pain

What the fuck is wrong with her, lads

You can't see it from that angle. Van Dyke actually kicked Lamela pretty hard.