MUSLIM APOLOGISTS BTFO!!!

HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE WASN'T RELIGIOUS AT ALL. HE ATE PORK AND NEVER WENT TO MOSQUE!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468796510155.webm
francetvinfo.fr/faits-divers/terrorisme/attaque-au-camion-a-nice/direct-attentat-de-nice-une-minute-de-silence-observee-a-midi-en-hommage-aux-victimes_1552411.html
rte.ie/news/2016/0718/803059-france-nice-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Breaking911?

Bemp

H-he was a bad muslim! T-this isn't taqiyya at all!

Allahu Akbar !

WOW THIS IS SO SURPRISING, I WAS 100% SURE HE WAS AN ATHEIST RATIONALIST LIKE MOST TERRORIST ARE WHAT A TRULY SHOCKING TURN UP FOR THE BOOKS AND NO MISTAKE I SURE HOPE PEOPLE DON'T FOOLISHLY ASCRIBE HIS ACTIONS TO HIS RELIGION AFTER ALL ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE INNIT

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468796510155.webm

b-but reddit said he wasn't a r-real muslim because his neighbors told us so...

>despite all this, CNN still lying and saying "wuz not religious"

>CNN saying cop shooter "not racially motivated"

will people see now that CNN is nothing but kike propaganda?

>HE ATE PORK AND NEVER WENT TO MOSQUE
How is that a muslim?

If this was the US, there would be riots already.

Yes
YES
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

And so it begins!
Get comfy you glorious bastards.
GET FUCKING COMFY

Was there any fucking doubt? You know for non-retards?

He yelled "allah ackbar" before killing all those people. Anyone who didn't already know that doesn't have the mental capacity to be taken seriously

21st century news source, fàm

source?

Also
>radical Islam

As far as I'm concerned Muslims, Christians, and Jews are all the same shit.

Yeah but the press did all it could to imply he was just a lone madman and not a mudslime.

Real people knew it was a mud all along :)

>SOURCE IN FRENCH
SOURCE IN FRENCH

>SOURCE IN FRENCH
SOURCE IN FRENCH

>SOURCE IN FRENCH
SOURCE IN FRENCH

>SOURCE IN FRENCH
SOURCE IN FRENCH

>SOURCE IN FRENCH
SOURCE IN FRENCH

>SOURCE IN FRENCH
SOURCE IN FRENCH

>SOURCE IN FRENCH
SOURCE IN FRENCH

francetvinfo.fr/faits-divers/terrorisme/attaque-au-camion-a-nice/direct-attentat-de-nice-une-minute-de-silence-observee-a-midi-en-hommage-aux-victimes_1552411.html

They really are and it all comes from the jews.

No one in the media reported it yet. Only source so far is this.

No it comes from the Egyptians, but they're long dead so they escape the blame.

Serbia, as always, bringing the Kebab revelation. Deal with it western faggots.

>HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE WASN'T RELIGIOUS AT ALL. HE ATE PORK AND NEVER WENT TO MOSQUE!!!!!!
lel

Well you're right, but only a filthy sect of them that was rightly eliminated.

>rte.ie/news/2016/0718/803059-france-nice-attack/

Based RTE kek

>Investigations showed the Tunisian had searched on the internet for information on a terror attack in Orlando and the Paris suburb of Magnanville, and had on his computer violent images "linked to radical Islam".

So I guess I'm a Muslim terrorist too, kek.

He can't be a muslim since we know he's a misogynist

Anyone who tries to deliberately run people over with a truck has to be mentally sick. You can't equate that to a religion.

>Anyone who tries to deliberately run people over with a truck has to be mentally sick. You can't equate that to a religion.

Allow me to explain.

There are 3 possibilities here:

1. The guys was crazy.
2. The guy was acting rationally according to his belief system/ideology
3. The guy was crazy AND acting rationally according to his belief system/ideology

You see, when a person straps an explosive vest to their bodies, goes to a crowded public place and detonates the explosives, killing themselves and dozens of others, it's usually not because the person is crazy. It's usually because their religion/ideology causes them to act in this way. If a person has a belief that he/she will be rewarded in Paradise after death for killing infidels, then it is perfectly rational to become a suicide bomber, or to throw gays off of buildings, or to behead the enemies of Allah, or to drive a truck into a crowd.

Those are all perfectly rational things to do if you subscribe to Islamist ideology. You see, Islam doesn't have a higher proportion of mental cases. it's the ideology itself that is fucked, but the people aren't crazy. They are behaving in accordance with their religious/ideological beliefs.

Try to undastand, pls.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW GOYIM

it's entirely irrational to ignore your instinct for self-preservation
It's a big part of the definition of mental illness. Some system s not working as intended, ie the one that stops you killing yourself.
Cognitive distortions like religion or religious platitudes can definitely help break those systems eg Jonestown massacre.

I think he was legit terrified at the end, because he got gunned down and killed by a women police officer. So he won't get his paradise.

Self-preservation is meaningless if you expect an eternity in paradise

If you truly believe that you are going to Paradise by blowing yourself up or by getting killed while killing infidels, then carrying out those actions is rational.

The problem is the initial belief; Islam.

Followers of various religions will do irrational shit, but it's only irrational in the context of viewing the behaviour from outside that belief system/ideology.

For the people who really believe it, their actions are perfectly rational.

If I believe you are the devil and about to destroy the world, is it rational for me to try to kill you and prevent this?

Yes, it is rational based on the belief. It is the belief which is the problem here.

the guy in the truck in Nice most likely wasn't insane. he was simply acting rationally according to his beliefs.

Islam is the problem, not mental illness.

You act like people have never died for anything, your an idiot trying to make sense of the human thought process while not fully understanding the basic psychological property's of the human brain.

that expectation actually allowing suicide is a good indication your self-preservation systems are defunct

if you believe that only way avoid government surveillance is to kill the robot they've placed in your house that looks like your mother, killing your mother is 'just acting rationally according to your beliefs'.

plenty of good ways to explain ways people might enact fatal or likely fatal goal-seeking behaviour, good evolutionary precedents for war and herds. Maladaptive psychology is also a good explanation.

>if you believe that only way avoid government surveillance is to kill the robot they've placed in your house that looks like your mother, killing your mother is 'just acting rationally according to your beliefs'.
How about killing your mother because she was raped, didn't wear her garbage bag costume or was just generally not obedient?

This happens daily in Islamic countries.

dumb religious shit, but not related to the case about whether suicide in this case constitutes a rational act

This is getting quite philosophical, because we're about to narrow it down to the question whether belief is rational or not.

I say it's not. Christfags will chimp out at this notion and call me a fedora, and this is why we can't beat Islam.

>be bad muslim
>don't observe religion
>radical preacher shows you the error of your ways
>you want to repent and cleanse your soul
>go on a mass murdering rampage against infidels to ensure your place in heaven

Whether the belief is rational or not is irrelevant. What is important is what that belief tells you to do.
In the case of the "kill the robot mother belief", it is telling you to kill, and so it is wrong.
in the case of christianity, it tells you shit like "be nice", which is ok.

It the case of islam, it tells you shit like "kill infidels", which is pretty fucking gay.