Where's our fookin medals, you useless Britshits?

Where's our fookin medals, you useless Britshits?

Kek

It is shame as an islander

If Germany is allowed to take credit for all the medals won by East and West Germany, we should be allowed to take credit for all the medals won by Canada and Australia.

Very agreeable post.

I concur

most people here in west germany would say that the east german medals where won "by that other germany". not an entirely different state, but still not ">our" medals

>East and West Germany
Does this mean that if Kim falls the zerg-rushers in the South will become an Olympic superpower?

Why be so divisive tho? Was there a grudge between east and west before the separation? If not this is retarded.
Also, east Germany was literally the birthplace of modern Germany.

Take your meds gramps

While I was watching curling match UK vs. Canada.
All Canadians out there were speaking french tho.

Heck you Dad, I moved out long ago.

someone make a commonwealth medal table

Dude it's the beta olympics why do you even care?

Lmao. Britain trying to steal from the colonies AGAIN

makes sense to me

I mean, language apart, culturally it where two different countries for almost over 40 years, so I understand that a lot of older people, who fully witnessed the seperation and building of the wall, still think that there is a difference in perspective compared to their contemporary from the "other germany". I see it in my Dad and a lot of relatives who are all from Berlin. It's not like they still think that there is wall or that "Ossis" are not their countrymen and women, but there is still a lot of "us and them" thinking going on.

outstanding post

Winter Olympics > Summer Olympics. Kinda sad we don't have much of a winter sports culture here as the sports are far more exciting and thrilling that what we get in the summer edition

going to watch ice hockey seems so fucking comfy. I want some friends to go and do it.

What was better, having a wall or being bred out of existence?

here is your (You)

Same here. I love watching the Winter Olympics, they are so comfy. Skiing, figure skating, curling, snowboarding, hockey... it kills me that we suck at it.

I also love that there's more of an amateurish/underdog vibe to it compared to Summer Olympics.

Many Summer athletes are huge stars, insanely famous, making millions, but the many winter stars are people working odd-jobs to get by, who train in their spare time and are insanely dedicated to it.

They aren't doing it for fame or money because there is little to be had in the Winter Olympics. You can tell they are just insanely passionate about the sport.

Just give me a bronze

All summer athletes train ridiculously hard in their sport too. Only the best of the best become massive stars who have a ton of sponsorship deals and they still need to work hard to get to that level.

well scotland might win some medals

Don’t worry, USA only wins golds in snowboarding anyway which is not a real sport

>Tfw our only medal hope is a speed skater that keeps choking

I think we have a hope in the skeleton, bobsleigh, figure skating and curling

also include America

*bends over*
*farts in your face*

oh nonononoononnonononono

I agree completely.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

oh nonnonononnNONONONONONONONONON NO NO NO NO NO NO

Intriguing post

oh nonononononononononononono

KEK OH NONONONOONONONNOONNONONONO

lads

LADS

L A D S

>bong sues pingpangpong co-olympians for not enough medals

Who cares? The winter Olympics is 120438923048209 times inferior to summer.

They had to invent a bunch of "literally who" events just to fill up the schedule. A bunch of judged event bullshit that most people aren't even aware of 99% of the time.

>Many Summer athletes are huge stars, insanely famous, making millions, but the many winter stars are people working odd-jobs to get by, who train in their spare time and are insanely dedicated to it.
>They aren't doing it for fame or money because there is little to be had in the Winter Olympics. You can tell they are just insanely passionate about the sport.

First of all, stop reddit spacing. I know you're phone posting since you have no idea how long your paragraphs are, but it's harder to read with all those spaces.
Secondly, you're an idiot. Everything in that greentext can be applied to either Olympics. They both have massive stars and part time wagies.

based

quite pungent my dear

>"""""swimming"""""

REKT
E
K
T

Why are Leafs pathetic cunts?

Shut up bitch

WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY?

England's brave Eve Muirhead will medal

I think we settled this pretty decisively

Everything before we got leafed is yours

And our representative of the queen is an astronaut. :^S

Except based Vimy Ridge, when Canada single handedly won WW1

shan't be sharing our medals lads

why did canada use the red ensign anyway
everyone else but fiji had the dark blue one

happy now?

such a based flag ruined

maybe get good

Kazakhstan has more medals than you

If you don't get a medal from skeletons then you are in trouble

Erm, Bermuda, South Africa, India...

When you stop being god awful at Eurovision.

>there are countries take eurovision seriously

shan't even begin to imagine, although I'm sure their name begins with sw

Funny thing is both that flag, and this one from the 1930's were rejected because of Quebec.

that flag is awful

God damn it Australia

>stealing our north star and big dipper

Nah. Having another man's flag on your flag is the definition of a cucked nation. The modern Canadian flag is distinct, uniquely Canadian, instantly recognizable, and does not self-cuck. Much better now.

bermuda is a non country and the cape colony had a blue one

It's miles better than having a fucking leaf on your flag.

wonder what that was inspired by

wrong and wrong

And India was the jewel in the crown.

There is literally nothing wrong with a leaf. Gaze upon the natural beauty and majesty of these leafs.

exception rather than the rule

Stupid fucking cunt

hmm explicitly remember saying the cape colony and not the union of south africa

That's like complaining about Wales not having the Union Jack on its flag.

that was also not the official flag, they used the red ensign for merchant vessels and the blue ensign for government vessels. the union jack was used for the most part on south african soil

Yes, and I explicitly stated South Africa in the post you replied to, you fucking odious niggercunt.

And the fact remains this post is simply incorrect. Go read a book.

wrong again

not at all
I'm saying the general practice of colonies was to use the blue ensign, which is objectively true
don't at all remember disagreeing about the south african flag
obviously exaggerated a little bit in that post because I'm not going to list every fucking colony that didn't when 95% of them did

Aussies BTFO

How will they ever recover?

every colony does the same

we still use a red ensign here

Canada did have a Blue ensign but it was used for the navy.

>literally the de facto south african flag
>dumb abo niggercunt desperately trying to claim it doesn't even exist

Fucking state

Never. They're literally worse than Leafs. Awful people.

Hmm not what was said

>Also, east Germany was literally the birthplace of modern Germany.
Nah, the Constitution was written in West Germany after the war and the East joined in on those grounds. So they were far from the birthplace.

Unironically bullying. Leafs were decent posters before the >A FUCKING LEAF meme was first spread on Sup Forums. Ever since then, it's been down hill. I feel for them tbdesu

This. We've been beaten into a corner and turned into animals. You did this to us.

t. leaf with a kraut proxy

can bongland ever recover?