Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jazeajxQGmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So is Vin Diesel really big or is The Rock really tiny?

the movie director

>Vin Diesel is so big that The Rock has to step up to be at his level

soooo are they supposed to be looking directly eye to eye here?

>tfw DOMINIC TORETTO JUST WENT ROGUE

ill never understand this meme

the part in the movie is obviously done on purpose. they aren't trying to make them look the same height

kek is this in the movie? what the fuck this is crap omg

i meant they arent trying to make it seem like theyre face to face

Still looks funny, they should had edited out

Is that really what's happening? I always thought the Rock artistically stepped next to him and we staring off into space as Vin spoke aloud or something. This whole scene is just very badly done

I don't understand. Why did they bring Dwayne Johnson in, if they already had a big muscle dude(Diesel) already?

I always thought this was done intentionally. Like some action movie trope where two guys are too cool to look at each other when talking.

for the longest time i thought the rock was edited into the scene and they weren't really next to each other. but now im seeing it as the rock walking up to his side. it's a fucking optical illusion

well the rock despises vin diesel so it's possible

You can tell from the shadow he cast that he is to the side. The whole shot just looks weird in general.

It looked fine for people sitting in the left side of the theater

The Rock is actually a lot bigger than Vin. Their big fight scene is almost comical because of how much bigger The Rock is.

Are they supposed to be facing on another?

No. I thought this meme was funny until I saw the movie and realised that they're not facing one another.

That's what I'm perplexed about. Was it a fuck you to Vin Diesel? Look we can get a big muscular bald guy to easily replace you.

no

RIGHT WINGERS BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O

What the fuck were they thinking?
Just get a box or something. Fuck me.

>posting behind the scenes pictures

You guys are all crazy! This thread's wild. It should be obvious what we're looking at here: 2 huge, jacked dudes of roughly equal height & stature, standing toe to toe and looking each other in the eye as men. They realize that a fight between them would be mutually assured destruction. It's about respect. It's like they're in confrontation, but Dominic doesn't want to beat up his little brother

Are they supposed to be standing next to each other or facing each other? The first time I saw this, I thought they were standing side-by-side without looking at each other, but the more I see it, the more I think they must be facing.

nothing. that's just how autistic the rock is

M O V I E
A
G
I
C

so this is the power of practical effects...woah

youtube.com/watch?v=jazeajxQGmU

This better not turn into some Bane scene shit, but lets break it down.

>0:00 The Rock appears in the middle of the group. During this time he actually looks to Vin and vice versa. Note that Vin and Rodriguez is holding a Corona.
>0:17 The Rock looks left at Spilner clearly.
>0:22 Rodriguez with corona in hand and Brazil interact which is directly front of Vin from where he is standing.
>0:27 Han and Tyrese holding Coronas.
>0:51 Rodriguez takes a swig of Corona after telling Brazil how cool she was for taking dick at the beginning. They're still in direct line of sight to Vin.
>0:54 Vin walks forward a little while still keeping an eye on both the girls down the driveway. The rock obviously is tracking him with his eyes if you look at his.
>1:03 The Rock still looking at him with eyes, twerks his neck, and steps forward. Two seconds in you can see The Rocks shadow cast on the right of Vin Diesel.
>1:07 The scene switches to the front of the Rock, Vin clearly looking down the driveway at the girls while listening. I admit this part looks weird, but still clearly at his side.
>1:18 Clearly shows The Rock in the same position from beginning as he turns around, while Vin leisurely gripping his Corona neck staring down the driveway still.
>1:21 Vin finally looks to his right after The Rock leaves
>1:24 Vin still looking at Brazil and calls out to her.

The rest is history. As silly as it looked at 1:07, the side to side ear talk was intended. It just looks fucking dumb.

DID ANYONE SAVE THAT PIC OF VIN AS A BABY IN ROCKS HANDS

how do you go from this...

...to this?

TY

still looks off