Quick rundown of last nights stream

>Jack:Because it's fucking annoying! (Inaudible talking) EHEHEHEHEH! (Mocking Riches laugh)

>Rich: (Off camera) I can't help it it's my fucking laugh! What do you wan't me to do?

>Jack: (walks off camera rapidly) YOU KNOW WHAT YOU FAT FUCKING DIABETIC RETA-! (Loud thoom, Noise fades)

>Jack:EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! My parent's are crackheads I can't take (audio cuts out) for my own ACTIONS! You ruin every fucking take

>Rich: (Seen briefly exiting background. With a wimper in his voice he says) "Fuck this, I'm done"

It was a small stream but I remember somebody said they were recording it so it should (hopefully) be out

I caught the ending but did anybody else see more?

Also fuck Jack. I was just starting to like him but nobody trashes rick. Also RLM will be dead without him

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RedLetterMedia/comments/5q77vp/what_happened_to_garrett_gilchrist/?st=j1h6kgq0&sh=60c8e0f0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vid or gtfo.

It's mostly to do with Mike going back on cocaine, it's created a lot of tension within the group.

Got nothing man. I know this is hard to believe but this shit did happen. this is circulating

>going back on cocaine
you make it sound like this dude has a cocaine prescription

>no citation

Fuck off. Don't ruin the one good thing I have in my life.

He isnt a coke head retard. However he does have a sleazy history

Pic related

I don't believe shit because only Sup Forumsfags bring up Rich's background so much.

>Jay hates Film School people

I like Jay more now!

There's no way to prove this. I don't believe it. I don't want to anyway.

Someone give me $10 so I can bring this up on SA where there are less trolls.

They played Bayonetta and had a blast with it. Also confirmed some things regarding last Wheel episode.

>the wheel broke because of the bolt it had in the center. they jokingly confirmed they'd make a new one, then denied they'd ever make another
>someone sent them the big jelly worm about two weeks ago as a present (they get all sorts of random shit in the mail besides movies). mike saw a chance and took it

he went to films

i dont care how many threads you make

i will never watch previouslyrecorded

wrong faggolla

reddit.com/r/RedLetterMedia/comments/5q77vp/what_happened_to_garrett_gilchrist/?st=j1h6kgq0&sh=60c8e0f0

Wish it was real, rich deserves getting shat on

it is real. I was watching it last night

>nobody trashes rick

whose rick?

Mike, stop making these threads, no one cares.

Why the fuck did I just read all of this anti-climactic nonsense? I think it just gave me autism.

Jack would never call anybody a retard

Your head canon is shit.

Someone give me proof that the Jessi subreddit existed. A screencap of the subreddit itself

>Rich leaves RLM.
>Suddenly nobody gives a flying fuckaroo about it anymore.
>Jack is the main reason why.
>Has to go back to working at Walmart.

If its true, I feel bad for Rich, given its his laugh, its not like anybody shits on Jack for his obnoxious and shitty attempts at jokes and "Here is my political opinion, guns are bad!" horse shit.

>Laughing with friend.
>Woman asks her boyfriend to tell me to shut up.
why?
>Your voice is really annoying.
Ya and you look like 20 pounds of shit in a 10 pound bag.
>Black guy gets upset and suddenly wants to fight.
>Reach into wallet and throw $5 on the floor and tell him "here, now you can buy her pussy"
>Nothing happens.
>Life goes on.
my friend picked up the money too, cocksucker.

Rick mccallun

The stream suddenly came back on like, 20 minutes after. They kept playing the game in silence for like, 30 minutes until Rich suddenly unsheathed his katana and chopped off Jack's head

You had to be there man, shit was crazy

>no link
fuck you and your thread

sage

>Jay would never sexually harass pic related.

See we both tell lies

What uh...what the fuck did you just type?

Rich's laugh actually grows on you, too. I don't even hear it anymore. Fuck, I even laugh kinda like him now.

It's true. Rich buys percocets from me for his fiance and he was pissed last night. Said RLM was gonna be sorry when he starts running his mouth to the cops.

i always assumed he was addicted to painkillers. theyve mentioned oxy once or twice during a half in the bag skit

Did you know that Mike makes everyone put their penis heads together and touch before they do a video?

That's standard athletic procedure.

This is a mildly irritating meme and I do not like it.

Are you retarded? I fucking hate stupid cucks like you.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

HEY GUYS LOOK I POSTED IT AGAIN. AM I A MEME YET???

>fags LARP fake situations for this small group of people who make youtube videos

Sad!

And yet. it is true

bring back the fat hot girl and get rid of aids moby and beard fat

just give a citation a screenshot something you fucking retard

You can't give citation for somethings that complete fanfic

Gee, almost as if they are fucking around. No, I'm autistic and can't understand emotions or jokes, so it must have been real.

Looks like this is the end of RLM!

You had to have been there, it was a wild ride.

Hi, I'm Jay.

someone actually made this...

Don't ever post this fat cow ever again

christ, kate upton is one of the few girls on the planet I would actually kill for

yOU AND me both Jay

that's right mum

You'd kill for a fridge?

Well then you better catch it

Hi Jay. I have a question. How have you managed to keep your crippling OCD under control and become one of RLM's most eligible bachelors? Also are you excited for Twin Peaks Season 3? - Subscriber 39 months

I hate Twin Peaks. My favorite movie of all time is Fargo, director's cut and I don't have cripping OCD. That is Jack.

no joke I saw a RLM stream last night and rich had a fucking 2 foot dick

rumor is he's donating half of it to charity

I seriously hope jack offers more than commentary as far as rlm goes is all I'm gonna say

I heard Hoobastank is mikes favorite band

maybe then, but nerd crew seems very coke fueled and it's great. Mike is at his best when he's on coke.

I wish Rich would donate his dick to my charity.

Jays favorite movie is everything by John carpenter tho

He openly said in the escape from ny review that carpenter's best movie is a piece of shit. Jay's no carpenter fan