How do you know so many flags, user?

>How do you know so many flags, user?

>he didn't knew the flags of the world before joining the board
kys

this

virgin know it all vs the chad ignorance

So I was in Chicago in a fancy restaurant eating with my older coworkers and our waitress was this qt blonde with a Slav accent starts taking our orders.
Well then my coworkers ask where she’s from (they’re normies) and she said she’s from Eastern Europe and she’s give us clues to guess.
First clue was largest by area, so I said Russia if you include it part of EU, she said no. Well then I was thinking about it and she gave another hint and said yellow and blue flag. My coworkers looked at each other all retarded and I said oh that’s easy that’s Ukraine.
So my coworkers are impressed and so is she so she starts quizzing me and asks what’s the smallest eu country. I said Vatican City, and she said “well technically...”
By the end of dinner she tells us she’s an immigrant and new to city. Asked if we could show her around. Without missing a beat, I say
>oh sorry we’re not from around here either we’re only here for an engineering conference.
My coworkers laughed the entire Uber ride home.

I've cringed

>what's this KARA BOGA meme I found on your phone user? haha it is very funny! please tell me more about it :)

I didn't even read cause it's retarded pasta shit

>implying
I’ve let us down. To be fair I had been drinking on company dime so I wasn’t completely at my 100%

Well, I studied in middle school I guess.

I don't get it.

He cockblocked himself

how dare you wh*Te whore even mention the name of KARA BOGA (pbuh)
i'll slaughter you for going through my phone inshallah

>engineering conference
they probably sucked each other off all the way home

no u

i'm not an enginigger i have some standards

To be fair, I’m a math guy. From your gay engineer comment, I’m guessing you’re a /sci/ patrician as well.

most certainly this

t. engineer

I know them from my videogames.

This to be honest.

>know shitty meme stereotypes of countries
>don't know normalfag stereotypes of countries
I have to walk on eggshells around them

Please

this desu

by playing soccer games