CHAD WINS LOL

>CHAD WINS LOL

fuck this show

What do you expect? Creep or rich Chad?

wait for the second season, chad will get his comeuppance. screencap this

h-he's not a creep... just misunderstood

in real life she dates the outcast

Art imitates life.

he redeemed himself, what's the problem? hit too close to home?

Chad beat the ever-loving fuck out of that monster with a baseball bat. He didn't even know what was going on, just saw a monster and beat the fuck out of it.
I'd pick Chad, too.

>implying Jean-Ralphio didn't redeem himself towards the end
>implying the only one in the wrong isn't fake Emmy Rossum for being such a shitty friend

Just like real life

Stop crying /r9k/

normalfags will defend this

Someone post the webm already

This website isn't for you anymore

lel, go get married and fucked for life in alimony payments norman. shouldn't you be sleeping? you have work tomorrow wagie

This. This website is full of egotist normalfags who won't stop talking about women and masturbation. The discussion in this place is so shitty but there are no other imageboards with a lot of people. 8ch is too Sup Forums and are somehow more normalfag than Sup Forums

CHAD ALWAYS WINS YOU FUCKING BETA KEK! And that is Mr. Chad to you btw.

Lmaoooooo!!

Chad did that shit because he got a moment of adrenaline and wanted to show off as the alpha to get Nancy back. Kek

>too Sup Forums

Why not try reddit or tumblr instead baby?

Sup Forums brought in the redditors who didn't adapt and ruined the whole place. It makes an excellent case against immigration.

why would I be bad

the girl's a skeleton

this is a net benefit to /our guys/

Are you mad that someone wanted to show the realistic ending for once?

>Who should I date? The guy with taste or the guy that thinks "Should I Stay or Should I Go" is a good song?

Saying nigger all the time doesn't make you some Sup Forums oldfag wizard. Sup Forums's discussion is so shitty, so base, so repetitive. Only brainless normalfag redditors could stand that board for longer than a few days.

No but immature offensive shit is a staple of this place. The oldfag nigs who used to post here just dealt with it and didn't get so butthurt like you nublacks

You aren't comprehending what I'm saying. It figures, retarded ass Sup Forumsack. Sup Forums being shit has nothing to do with immature shit or bad words, and 100% has to do with a low level of intelligence and lack of creativity.

So your just a rectally hemorhagging faggot then.

You implied that saying nigger doesn't make someone a Sup Forums oldfag, which is true, but overt offensiveness and buffoonery has been a part of the site since its inception. Yeah Sup Forums sucks, but don't insinuate that racism and antisemitism is exclusively a Sup Forums trait when it's a site trait

there's bantz and lulz and then there are actually retards who are convinced that all women fuck blacks and Jews are keeping the whitey down.

He's a weirdo

Welcome to reality. Stop taking pictures of girls and getting caught, ok?

>jean ralphio
ha

The only reason Nancy was disillusioned was because of everyone telling her Chad was a bad dude which simply wasn't true

>tfw based Chad is getting killed next season and Stacy will end with the guy who's name i can't remember

>I didn't watch the show or pay any attention to the character arc so I'm just gonna spout out tropes and memes and act enraged about it
Every other Stranger Things thread. Atleast it's better than the Finnfags.

My dick gets so hard from skelly grils. I want to lick her clavicle

What hell is he doing in this show?

Chad got promoted to series regular so we'll see...